Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events 1 : Sept.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
leahteresa said:
I still cannot for the life of me figure out why he would offer her a place so close to Monoco.

Haha, yeah true. I can only imagine that Albert wants her and Alex near Monaco so it's all the more convenient for him to visit. Not that he plans to be Mr. mom or anything. It's just that, with his schedule, he would want to make things as convenient as possible, and he probably also wants to keep Nicole close so he can keep a better eye on her. He probably sees her as somewhat of a loose cannon. Like Michael Corleone said, "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!" ;)

I'm very happy Nicole wants to do something good for the people in need and devote herself to charity;

I don't know; after all the money Albert gives to Nicole is supposed to go toward Alexandre's upkeep and needs and of course to an extent, his wants. It's not her own money, it would be Albert's she's giving away.

Being supported by PA is her full time job. Oh, and renovating her house, or is it the house PA gave her to live in.

Goes to show how pathetic she is. She's young and strong enough to work, why not?

It's just that, with his schedule, he would want to make things as convenient as possible, and he probably also wants to keep Nicole close so he can keep a better eye on her. He probably sees her as somewhat of a loose cannon.

I imagine that's the reason too.

nicole can't go to the park with alex. she has to go to meetings with her lawyer and press agent, discussing how best to squeeze more money out of albert and how to make it seem like humanitarian work (look, I'm giving Albert's money to Togo people, like Albert couldn't do it himself!) for the press, so the press would start calling her the Next Jackie O or something rather like it.

Sickening isn't it? I hate how she claims to be doing this for her son's sake, but it is all her own greed. She ignores the kid, he's just a pawn, a key to open the door to the world Nicole wants to live in.

I also wish that Nicole will do something for productive with her time, like doing her own thing

Like get a job, an actual job.

Gossip is one thing to distort the facts to hurt someone out of anger, or jealousy is another especially when its someone like Albert in his position he needs the respect of the people to be effective. And that's my opinion.

Right, especially since he's an absolute ruler, he doesn't have a parliament to sometimes take the blame for unpopular legislation. The whole burden is on him.

Do you guys think that Nicole will write a memoir at some point in the near future? With her obvious desire for fame and fortune, and getting attention, this seems likely but I don't know. Of course, she would not actually write it herself. She'd pay a ghost writer to pen it, or have someone "help" her (i.e. do most of the writing while she provides the info.)
Would you buy her book? I'm just curious. I don't think I would buy it. It doesn't seem a very interesting read.

Book

CasiraghiTrio said:
Do you guys think that Nicole will write a memoir at some point in the near future? With her obvious desire for fame and fortune, and getting attention, this seems likely but I don't know. Of course, she would not actually write it herself. She'd pay a ghost writer to pen it, or have someone "help" her (i.e. do most of the writing while she provides the info.)
Would you buy her book? I'm just curious. I don't think I would buy it. It doesn't seem a very interesting read.
NO, I wouldn't buy it for several reasons. She has already shown her story changes from one interview to another. I would also be afraid she might get into very private details that would be distorted. I also don't care to know about the intimate details of their relationship. What goes on behind closed doors like that should stay behind the doors. Like many woman I am afraid she is going to milk this thing for all she can get at Albert's expense and I mean that in the financial way as well.

She'll probably write a historical romance novel, using a ghost writer. Hidden in the book will be all the juicy bedroom scenes :eek: between the lead characters and everyone will wonder if she is writing about herself and Albert or just making it all up. She will once again have people talking about her and paying far more attention to her than she deserves. It would only take on reporter to quote the text of the book online to have the chat running.

All this stuff in the magazines lately and on TV....that show, VSD, CHI, etc. She's more interested in becoming a media personality than anything else. You have to wonder if that was the plan all along (beginning with the pregnancy) or if she's just taking advantage of her situation because she didn't get the ultimate prize...a ring on her finger from Albert and the tiara to match.

In one of her interviews she said she wouldn't be talking to the media anymore. That didn't last long, did it? She either lied because it sounded good at the time and worked for the image she wanted to project, or she later changed her mind because the urge to seek revenge was stronger than her supposed instinct to protect her child from further media intrusion. I feel really sorry for that little boy. He has done nothing to deserve this kind of treatment....and from his own mother! :mad:

Her other children are lucky, at least they are with their father(s) and don't have to deal with this kind of thing. Little Alexandre/Eric (which ever his name actually is) will grow up fast, and possibly hateful of others, unless she stops this, or unless Albert stops her. That might be the toughest task he will face in his new reign. I wish him luck.

Bunkycat said:
You have to wonder if that was the plan all along (beginning with the pregnancy) or if she's just taking advantage of her situation because she didn't get the ultimate prize...a ring on her finger from Albert and the tiara to match.

Yeah, it makes you wonder, but even I wonder if she's THAT evil. I mean, it's true, I don't like her, but the idea that she PLANNED to trick him from the beginning (pregnancy and all), that's pretty EVIL!! I know there are evil B-I-T-C-H-E-S out there who do that crap, but............. geez. I hope for Alex's sake, for Albert's sake, that even Nicole is not that bad.
There is no question that she is using the situation, though. Of course, yes, she is taking advantage of the situation. But to have actually plotted to trick him from conception of Alex and on? Wow, that is a charge! It may be true, it may be like that, but WHOA!

:confused: :eek:

There are times when I wonder if Albert spends his free time feverishly building a time machine so that way he can go back in time and dump Nicole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baaahahahahaha! Tzu An, you kill me!

Hey. Nicole didn't get the prince ultimately, and we all know that she wouldn't have been involved with him if she didn't think she had a shot at the goodies. A prince, the title, the palace, the money and jewels. It could have been in the back of her mind after a couple years that if he ever tried to leave her, she would have a baby, and that he would have to say because he couldn't possibly walk away from his child. None of us will ever know if she planned it in advance or not, but it's a definate possibility. She's not the first to think of doing this, but it didn't succeed. It send him screaming in the opposite direction. Not what she expected or prepared for.

She didn't get what she wanted so it's possible now that she's after whatever she can get, and if it happens to make Alberts life miserable, so much the better. But what about her son? If she cared about his relationship with his dad as she had claimed in the beginning, she would have done everything in her power to facilitate visitation, which according to Albert has not happened more than once, due to her attitude. That's the sad part in all this. The boy will end up the loser.

I think it will be glorious when and if Albert marries. Yes, he may choose to spend time with Eric, but no where does he have to spend a minute with NC. The latter of which is, IMO, her primary motive.

Hot off the press Sunday night

Nicole Coste, la mère du fils d’Albert de Monaco et Stéphane Bern sont sur un plateau. Emission people ? Non, un mag d’« investigation » : « Secrets d’actualité » de Laurent Delahousse, sur M 6. Dimanche soir, un « document » suivi d’une interview de l’ex-maîtresse du prince revient sur « l’été des révélations ». Soufre et paillettes garantis.

« La “peopolisation” de l’info est indéniable, mais nous ne versons pas là-dedans, se défend Laurent Delahousse. Nous décryptons les zones d’ombre de cette affaire car elle a des enjeux politiques. » Certes. Mais depuis 2002, entre une émission sur Lady Di, puis Lolo Ferrari, Mickael Jackson, plus trois sujets sur le Rocher, les stars ont beaucoup de « zones d’ombre » pour les limiers de la Six. « Je n’ai pas honte de parler de célébrités si leur actu relève de l’info, assume le journaliste. Je ne ferai rien sur “l’affaire” Pernault-Marquay ! » L’honneur est sauf.

English translation

Nicole Coste, the mother of the son of Albert of Monaco and Stephan
Bern are on a plate. Emission people? Not, a mag of "investigation":
"Secret of topicality" of Laurent Delahousse, on M 6. Sunday evening,
a followed "document" of an interview of the ex-mistress of the prince
reconsiders "the summer of the revelations". Sulphur and spangles
guaranteed.

"the" peopolisation "of information is undeniable, but we do not pour
in it, defends Laurent Delahousse. We decipher the zones of shade of
this business because it has certainly political stakes ". But since
2002, between an emission on Di Lady, then Milk Ferrari, Mickael
Jackson, plus three subjects on the Rock, the stars have many "zones
of shade" for the sleuthhounds of the Six "I do not have shame to
speak celebrities if actu concerns to them information, assumes the
journalist. I will not do anything on "the business" Pernault-Marquay!
"the honor is except.

LadyMacAlpine said:

English translation

Nicole Coste, the mother of the son of Albert of Monaco and Stephan
Bern are on a plate. Emission people? Not, a mag of "investigation":
"Secret of topicality" of Laurent Delahousse, on M 6. Sunday evening,
a followed "document" of an interview of the ex-mistress of the prince
reconsiders "the summer of the revelations". Sulphur and spangles
guaranteed.

"the" peopolisation "of information is undeniable, but we do not pour
in it, defends Laurent Delahousse. We decipher the zones of shade of
this business because it has certainly political stakes ". But since
2002, between an emission on Di Lady, then Milk Ferrari, Mickael
Jackson, plus three subjects on the Rock, the stars have many "zones
of shade" for the sleuthhounds of the Six "I do not have shame to
speak celebrities if actu concerns to them information, assumes the
journalist. I will not do anything on "the business" Pernault-Marquay!
"the honor is except.

Ok..umm...forgive me if I appear slow, but I have no idea what this English version is saying and...yes, English is my primary language. Can someone give me the "gist" of what was being said? Thanks in advance.

mw7060a said:
Ok..umm...forgive me if I appear slow, but I have no idea what this English version is saying and...yes, English is my primary language. Can someone give me the "gist" of what was being said? Thanks in advance.
Thats why I posted both hoping someone else could translate I have no idea either.

Okay its Sunday night about 20:30 CEST in France what's going on with the interview?

Sorry Lady M.....I'm in Hawaii......no can help....

leahteresa said:
Sorry Lady M.....I'm in Hawaii......no can help....
LOL I was wondering what you were going to say. You crack me up calling Alexandre Eric :D seems you are trying to make a point it was his name at birth and what was wrong with it. I would like to know that one myself. I did read she said she gave him that name due to the fact it's Albert's second name. If he has another son that name they won't be able to use or Louis, and Pierre also his names. I like Honore, Charles, and Antonio. I wonder if she chose the name Stephan due to Stephanie.

LadyMacAlpine said:
LOL I was wondering what you were going to say. You crack me up calling Alexandre Eric :D seems you are trying to make a point it was his name at birth and what was wrong with it. I would like to know that one myself. I did read she said she gave him that name due to the fact it's Albert's second name. If he has another son that name they won't be able to use or Louis, and Pierre also his names. I like Honore, Charles, and Antonio. I wonder if she chose the name Stephan due to Stephanie.

I actually was not aware of what his correct name order was. It was changed and people were confussed and I......equally confussed. Why on earth would anyone change a child's name like that? Nuts. Well, If I pick up an english translation, or better yet video, of the interview I will pass it on. It's quitest before the storm.....

leahteresa said:
I actually was not aware of what his correct name order was. It was changed and people were confussed and I......equally confussed. Why on earth would anyone change a child's name like that? Nuts. Well, If I pick up an english translation, or better yet video, of the interview I will pass it on. It's quitest before the storm.....
There has to be one out there somewhere it was on at 1:00 there time if I read it correctly which would have been about 2 hours ago. I feel sorry for Albert through all this. I see him doing his best in a difficult situation while his father was alive then when and how it became public knowledge. He's said a few things people haven't liked but I view him as being honest and just as much would be said if not more if he said no comment look at all that was said when the Palace was doing that.

LadyMacAlpine said:
There has to be one out there somewhere it was on at 1:00 there time if I read it correctly which would have been about 2 hours ago. I feel sorry for Albert through all this. I see him doing his best in a difficult situation while his father was alive then when and how it became public knowledge. He's said a few things people haven't liked but I view him as being honest and just as much would be said if not more if he said no comment look at all that was said when the Palace was doing that.

Hey, well said. Even when Prince Albert is a typical male jerk ( just kidding, calm down!
:D ) his saving grace is his honesty. No one can say he's not genuine. He tends to mean what he says and his words have credibility because he is reliable and he comes through for people. So make no mistake, he said he would ensure Alex wants for nothing, so there is no question this is true. He will do what he must in order to protect and provide for his son. He's a good guy, on the whole, whatever his weaknesses are. He means well, he works hard. Pat on the back for Al, what do ya say?! ;)

Bunkycat said:
She'll probably write a historical romance novel, using a ghost writer. Hidden in the book will be all the juicy bedroom scenes :eek: between the lead characters and everyone will wonder if she is writing about herself and Albert or just making it all up. She will once again have people talking about her and paying far more attention to her than she deserves. It would only take on reporter to quote the text of the book online to have the chat running.

All this stuff in the magazines lately and on TV....that show, VSD, CHI, etc. She's more interested in becoming a media personality than anything else. You have to wonder if that was the plan all along (beginning with the pregnancy) or if she's just taking advantage of her situation because she didn't get the ultimate prize...a ring on her finger from Albert and the tiara to match. ...

Oh don't give the woman any ideas!
No, she's not smart enough to write a book (that didn't stop Victoria Beckham) but then she's apparently not smart enough to use birth control correctly either (hmmm).

I think she's taking advantage of the fact Albert admitted paternity and has, in effect, said he's not going to marry her and make Eric his heir. She's mad she's not getting the "happily ever after" fairytale and is going to make him pay because of it.
She wants to be the media darling. The wronged woman of the shady prince. The woman who gave up her husband(s? She's got two other kids by how many fathers?) to keep HIS child thus PROVING to the world he wasn't gay (!). The woman who could have been anything but who is reduced (ha) to a meager apartment 20 miles AWAY from Monaco only to be seen at HIS convenience. The inconvenient woman of color, destined to be hidden in history...

Ok, I gotta stop. I'm laughing AND making myself gag. Not a good combo.

Ann

The same question keeps coming up to me and I would take a guess the quesiton of the changes of the Constitution is coming up due to Alexandre and people thinking he was the reason. Or Rainier being worried about another child Albert might have before being married.

Adhesion of Monaco (October 05, 2004) Six years of negotiationsTo put itself in conformity with the standards of the Council of Europe, the Principality thus amended its Constitution to reinforce competences of the national Council, its Parliament.
http://www.coe.int/T/F/Com/Dossiers/Evenements/2004-10-adhmonaco/negociations.asp Its all in French if you go to English it will take you to another screen. I had to translate word for word to find this.

Thank you Lady M. *round clap*

That you were willing to go through such lengths to provide a clear answer for us Monaco junkies shows a great compassion. I continue to be amazed by your knowledge and your skills to find answers!

Ann

She wants to be the media darling. The wronged woman of the shady prince.
Just like Princess Diana.
He's said a few things people haven't liked
Like how he's not letting Nicole bully him to the altar, or allowing Alexandre to be official heir and by default giving her access to the throne using Alexandre as a backdoor.
The woman who could have been anything but who is reduced (ha) to a meager apartment 20 miles AWAY from Monaco only to be seen at HIS convenience. The inconvenient woman of color, destined to be hidden in history...
Exactly. She sees herself as this, I don't know. She sees herself as someone who could do well for Monaco, but I see her as someone who would seriously harm Monaco and the people of Monaco. By posing in a scene from the Palace, not to mention airily doing charity work, it seems she doesn't have a realistic view of herself and/or her situation. She was Albert's girlfriend and now is just the mother of his illegitimate son. She also sees herself as the victim of Albert's evil cruelty and his racist courtiers. Albert has been nothing but kindness itself to Alexandre and Nicole. A lavish apartment and villa, a large allowance that MORE than provides. She refuses to see herself as causing a lot of damage to the father of her child, which in turn will cause Alexandre to soon resent and possibly hate his father and create feelings of jealousy toward his half siblings.

Earlier in another thread I mentioned she is going to fight for Alexandre's right to succeed to the throne, despite the fact that he doesn't have any rights at all. By taking on the government's constitution she sees herself as a sort of crusader. She seems to refuse to believe that she is now nothing to Albert at all except the mother of his illegitimate son.

If I were Albert I would marry now and then heavily guard his wife and future children. I see Nicole going postal if/when a legitimate heir/heiress is born. It will force her to face the reality of her insignificance in the scheme of the succession.

but then she's apparently not smart enough to use birth control correctly either
She knows how to use it, but she also knew when to stop using it; right when Albert started losing interest in her.

I think it will be glorious when and if Albert marries. Yes, he may choose to spend time with Eric, but no where does he have to spend a minute with NC. The latter of which is, IMO, her primary motive.
She wants him back of course. As I posted earlier, Albert should heavily guard his wife just in case Nicole tries something. I imagine that Nicole will start a press war, or something of that sort.

Her other children are lucky, at least they are with their father(s) and don't have to deal with this kind of thing.

Nicole possibly doesn't even care about them, since they aren't her meal ticket.

Little Alexandre/Eric (which ever his name actually is) will grow up fast, and possibly hateful of others, unless she stops this, or unless Albert stops her. That might be the toughest task he will face in his new reign. I wish him luck.

I imagine she will do that, if only to hurt Albert. Or God forbid, use Alexandre to hurt Albert and his other family. It wouldn't surprise me in the least. She seems to have a warped personality herself. I just get this bad vibe and I have only read about her and seen her in pictures.

http://members3.boardhost.com/Francoiberian/msg/54627.html

Here is some info from some folks who saw the interview. They say it will be aired again next week. I got the impression that the interview was very short and I'm thinking she might have chickened out. I mean, sitting there, getting ready to bad mouth the guy who's paying for her life.....even a dummy knows not to bite the hand that feeds you. Also, I do not think PA or NC can say anything about this situation that would sound good.

Dying to know more.....wishing they'd shut up......

alberto155fv.jpg
The house Albert bought Nicole (Cosas.com)

Nicole Coste and her body guard. (cosas.com):

http://img305.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alberto148pv.gif

Tosca said:
alberto155fv.jpg
The house Albert bought Nicole (Cosas.com)

Nicole Coste and her body guard. (cosas.com):

I cant view your photo's

leahteresa said:
http://members3.boardhost.com/Francoiberian/msg/54627.html

Here is some info from some folks who saw the interview. They say it will be aired again next week. I got the impression that the interview was very short and I'm thinking she might have chickened out. I mean, sitting there, getting ready to bad mouth the guy who's paying for her life.....even a dummy knows not to bite the hand that feeds you. Also, I do not think PA or NC can say anything about this situation that would sound good.

Dying to know more.....wishing they'd shut up......

I was the interview with Thierry Ardisson. He was like usual with his guests, he is a good interviewer. He acted with respect, like he did when he had the Princess Michael of Kent for example.

On the other hand, she acted in a ridiculous way by asking to have the audience removed from the set because «she's the mother of the son of an head of state» («elle est la mère du fils d'un chef d'état»). In my opinion, she looks much better on picture than on television. I really thought she would be more beautiful. Her voice is nice though. She is tall and very very slim.

The interview was not that short, but I got the feeling it was slightly shorter than his usual interviews simply because Nicole didn't have that many things to say and also referred a lot to PA. «You should ask Albert» came many times and it's boring to hear as would be «no comment» coming over and over. Ardisson's co-host who had to leave like the rest of the audience came back during the interview and left very fast as he seems so bored with her answers and attitude.

I learned that her family in Togo was «bourgeoise», meaning they had money. She's also educated and articulated. Her charity work plans are vague. She mentioned something about knowing she'll be in the media for a long time but she feels that is ok when it brings attention to charity work.

I get the feeling she plans on staying in the news, this time for charity work. ah ah! Pauvre Prince Albert!

Last edited:
leahteresa said:
I have heard that Paris Hilton is very nice, never met her but generally speaking. I also think she's probably a pretty smart busness lady. Remember what Madonna looked like when she hit the scene? Complete trash really. Now she's widely resected, by most, and quite wealthy.

NC is free to do charity because she is being supported by PA. Being supported by PA is her full time job. Oh, and renovating her house, or is it the house PA gave her to live in. I still cannot for the life of me figure out why he would offer her a place so close to Monoco.
I don't think he offered her to be so near Monaco -- she inisited on it.

In her PM Interview, she said that she tried to get Albert himself to suggest that she move into a house and to make it in Monaco (or nearby). She plainly admits that she tried to get him to say he wanted her to be near him. But since he was not 'catching on' to that idea by himself, she says she then flat out made her own ideas plain to him about what is was that she wanted to do. In the June PM, they reveal that she located the house herself, then it had to be approved by Monaco to purchase it.

monica17 said:
Alexandre and his nanny look so sweet together. Thanks, Radker! Alexandre seems to be a nice and happy child judging from the pictures (and those with Albert). I hope the situation with Nicole and Albert gets better so that father and son can have a 'normal' relationship.

My guess is that Albert chose a villa for them near Monaco so that he can spend more time with Alexandre in the future. And it would be easier security-wise for Alexandre.

I also wish that Nicole will do something for productive with her time, like doing her own thing instead of bashing the Grimaldis or giving interviews or latching on Albert's wealth. Charity work is noble, but she's better off doing it from her own means.

Nicole plainly said in her own interview with PM that she insisted to be in that house because she herself wanted to live there -- to be close to PA. She said she kept trying to get PA to say that he would put her in a house in or near Monaco, but he did not do that.

After her kept trying to get him to bring the idea on himself (at her own trying to pushing him along, of course), she had to tell him plainly that she wanted him to put her in a house in or around Monaco because she wanted to live near him. This was after she got pregnanat, but before the child was born.

After she went public with her story, and in her letter saying that she would not do any more interviews, she then said that she insisted to move there because her son has a right to be raised in Monaco.

NC plainly admits to this -- in her original interview she said moving there was what she wanted to do, it was where she herself wanted to live and that she insisted on it "to be near Albert" (her words, not mine).

Last edited:
CasiraghiTrio said:
Leahterseas, I completely agree with you. Nicole's PR has been ridiculous. She is more like Paris Hilton than a candidate for Princess of Monaco. Sad thing is, she's much worse than Paris. at least Paris is a sweetie (she was always as sweet as she could be the few times I met her) and Paris doesn't put on heirs about being a humanitarian which she is not. Maybe Nicole is sweet, but I doubt it. Nicole is all talk and nothing to back it up. She's a total phony. I'm so glad Albert dumped her! someone who has to pretend to be something she's not isn't likely to be very pleasant.
From what I know about Paris Hilton, she is very grounded and does not have a full head at all. Most of the 'fluffy-act' that you see her doing is marketing for a reason to sell her tv show and her clothes line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom