Sverre Magnus: Current Events 2 / January 2006 - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larzen said:
IMO if Haakon had been against skipping the HRH, the King would not have done it. There is no difference between first born girls and first born sons in Norway. Ingrid is born first and is the heiress. Sverre is the second child of the future King. Im 99.99% sure Haakon will not change it unless something happens to Ingrid.

Sverres rank is the same as Gabriel and Alexia, the second child of th heir and will have the same rank as them at royal gatherings. Just like Märtha Louise has the same rank as f.ex. Joachim and Carl Philip, It could be clearly seen at the seating in church during the danish and spanish wedding. No dethroned prince(ss) or non reigening royals will get higher rank than Sverre, just because he does not have a prefix. Märtha Louise was not titled HH in the danish guest list. It was Princess Märtha Louise and Mr Ari Behn.

Thanks for the info Larzen. Thanks for always sharing your knowledge.:)

Yes; I think they calls him just "Magnus"...How a pity! I like much more "Sverre". :D

Vanesa.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think calling him Magnus fits better with the other names of the children: Marius, Ingrid and Magnus... certain rhythm to it.

Who's the woman playing with baby Sverre?

prinser_konge_1150019793.jpg

Source: koningshuissite.web-log.nl

IIRC, that is Sverre's nanny that accompanied Mette-Marit, Haakon, and Sverre to Thailand for the Diamond Jubilee. I must say being a royal nanny would be quite fun. Getting to travel like that as part of your job would be great!

Is there a photoshoot planned for Sverre-Magnus's 1st birthday on December 3rd? :flowers:

I hope yes that we see photos of the family,I already have many desire to see Sverre must be very handsome.

I think they will either make a photoshoot on his birthday or you will see him on the christmas photos ;)

detta said:
I think they will either make a photoshoot on his birthday or you will see him on the christmas photos ;)
I think we will see him on the christmas photos in every way!:flowers: But I really hope they'll publish some new photos of the little Prince (or maybe of the whole family) on his birthday, too...Let's see.

Soon we wil see the children plenty, there are not really any events for them to be seen in the autumn, it has been like this since Ingrid was born.

However soon Sverre has his first birthday, maybe there will be some pictures of that, if not then it is the usual christmas photosession with the whole family, then the family usually go to church atleast once for christmas, In febuary King Harald is 70 so Im sure we`ll see them in realtion to that, and in March it is the Holmenkollen skijump competition where some of the children might also appear. Usually the press manages to snap them during eastervacation and then it is national day in May and Queen Sonjas 70th birthday is in july. Its really just the months from September to November we rarely see them, I dare say they dont have to be photgraphed every month of the year.

While it would be great to see photos, let's keep our conversation on track! Thanks Everyone.

Oh.. I can't Belive its One Years since Little Sverre was born, the time is sure just flying by.

Gratulerer Med Dagen Lille Prins Sverre Magnus :wub:
[Happy Birthday Little Prince SverreMagnus]

Best Wishes to Sverre-Magnus!
He turned 1 right? :) Is it just me or does Sverre look a bit younger and smaller then the other 1 year old babies? Like Christian and Leonor?
To me, especially Christian, looks much older and bigger!:ermm:

Princess_Beatrix said:
Best Wishes to Sverre-Magnus!
He turned 1 right? :) Is it just me or does Sverre look a bit younger and smaller then the other 1 year old babies? Like Christian and Leonor?
To me, especially Christian, looks much older and bigger!:ermm:

yes, he looks younger on the last pictures, but that was a while ago; but as we don´t have new pictures yet.... maybe he is just as big as them now.

I think that it is ashame if they don't produce at least one photograph of the little prince. I feel this because they are setting him up to have some difficult feelings in the years ahead when all the emphasis will be on IA as future Queen. I know that she is the future monarch but it seems to me that the Crown princely couple could release at least one picture to keep things a little in perspective.

I'm gonna be a bit disappointed if there are no pictures released. I love this family. Ingrid Alexandra always gets a video and photoshoot for her birthdays, maybe they will leave it at her so Marius won't feel excluded although I would love to see him aswell. Perhaps they are waiting for Ingrid's birthday as they are only about a month apart and we will probably see him in the family christmas shoot.:flowers:

crm2317 said:
Ingrid Alexandra always gets a video and photoshoot for her birthdays

Maybe it is because she is the future queen ...

I remember there was a similiar discussion concerning the Belgian royal kids as Elisabeth is shown more often than her brothers ...

detta said:
Maybe it is because she is the future queen ...

I remember there was a similiar discussion concerning the Belgian royal kids as Elisabeth is shown more often than her brothers ...

Yea i mean i really don't disgree with them showin more of Ingrid Alexandra its understandable, as you say she is the future Queen! However Marius may feel left out if a fuss is made over both his siblings and not him. I know he isn't royal by birth but people have really taken him into their hearts and the crown couple may want to leave the fuss at Ingrid so that Marius doesn't feel segregated from his half siblings. I mean absolutely no offence by these comments I'm just thinking about it. :flowers:

Or it may simply be because of the closeness to the Christmas photoshoot? They usually have two Christmas photo sessions, one at the Palace, or Kongssetern, and one at Skaugum with the Crown Prince family. Adding one more in December might be pushing it a bit.

In addition, there is usually a photoshoot of some kind in January, tied to Ingrid Alexandra.

There will probably be some photoshoot in connection with the King's 70th birthday in February as well.

Yea in post #204 i had mentioned the xmas shoot.about the xmas shoot. We will be seeing plaenty of this family in thw weeks ahead.
I think we wil see a big change in Sverre Magnus

Yes, but it would be nice to see some pics of him on his birthday. Such a cute little fellow.

Time to close this thread. Thanks everyone for posting.

Have fun posting in the new thread here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom