Princess Martha Louise And Ari Behn News and Pictures: June 2004 - November 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I think the dress was a bit on the wild side, and I certainly wouldn't chose it to wear, I think the sentiment behind it was very sweet on Martha-Louise's part. It's a different type of dress that not everyone could pull off, but I think ML looked great in it...it just wasn't the greatest location or function for it I don't think.

I would think the reason behind the auction of that particular dress would be obvious. It is the only dress, apart from her 30th birthday dress, that has received *that* much publicity.

Princess Märtha Louise will be the main attraction for children at the Christmas marked in Lillehammer. But the tickets for the event will not be for sale, as the "Friends of Maihaugen" have paid the prize for them to give them away for free at the marked.

M-L would also visit two places in Norway on a Christmas tour with musicians Vamp, Frode Alnæs and a gospel choir.... late in December.

Thanks Norwegianne. I'm looking forward to these events.

wittykitty said:
Oh brother ! What a tacky and disingenuous PR move for MaLo and the Behn to waste a nice sunny day to hold a press confrence for their egos ! It's they only way up and coming unkowns generate attention for themselves to get into Page 6 !Puhlease I can assure you that if they want privacy they will get it- Most people on NYC don't follow the lives of the Norwegian royals or any Euro royal house at all
Wittykitty
Obviously it was not some big PR move on Martha Louise and Ari's part to bring attention to their new lives in the U.S. Three weeks after the press conference, aside from the one picture of the couple walking down the street, not a peep has been heard from them directly on their new life there.

It was, as other people said, an offensive move on their part to introduce the interested media to their new life and to answer questions so that they can now reside in peace and lead a publicity-free life temporarily.

If the couple really wanted to boost their egos, they would've stayed in Norway where they would've received a lot more media attention, especially since Martha Louise is pregnant.

Genevieve said:
Obviously it was not some big PR move on Martha Louise and Ari's part to bring attention to their new lives in the U.S. Three weeks after the press conference, aside from the one picture of the couple walking down the street, not a peep has been heard from them directly on their new life there.

It was, as other people said, an offensive move on their part to introduce the interested media to their new life and to answer questions so that they can now reside in peace and lead a publicity-free life temporarily.

If the couple really wanted to boost their egos, they would've stayed in Norway where they would've received a lot more media attention, especially since Martha Louise is pregnant.

I agree. In NYC there are so many famous people everywhere, Princess Martha Louise and her family will hardly by noticed at all. Had they stayed in Norway they would have photgraphed and in the papers a lot before they baby is do. By going to NYC, the Princess is actually drawing less attention to herself and will probably only appear in the papers back home every so often.

I think the decision to move to NY was a little off in timing.It would seem more logical to make the move after the baby is born than before.

Well they did plan on moving afte Maud Angelica was born but then they postponed it because MM got pregnant (a little strange excuse if you ask me) Then thy postponed it again when the King got sick, which was ofcourse the only right thing to do, and Märtha worked quite alot then. Then they said they would move in the fall and then she got pregnant if they had postponed it again it would have been for the 3. time.

Personally Im quite glad that they are keeping a low profile, not that I did not appreaciate Märtha, she certainly is the best one at doing royal duties in the family. But to have a break from Ari Behns adventures part XX is quite good IMO. Before they left they had a VERY high profile life surrounded by celebreties and most of the things that was written about them was about their privatelife and the people the spent time with and not about Märthas lifejob as a royal. Now they are almost not in the papers at all, only when Märtha was in Spain at work, or visiting UNICEF again at work, quite a nice change accually, I was getting an overdose....:D

BTW
At 18.11 Martha will open the yearly christmas action (basar) in the sailor church in New York, she will also light a christmas there, not quite clear where but I suppose it must be in New York somwhere....

I also think that the time is not very good but so we know that she will soon return to Norway for the birth of their second child. They will then stay in Norway,or?

liv said:
I also think that the time is not very good but so we know that she will soon return to Norway for the birth of their second child. They will then stay in Norway,or?

I'm not sure if they know whether or not they will stay in Norway after the birth or go back to the States for a while. Judging by the press conference it was not officially decided yet.

A few pictures of Märtha, Ari and little Maud Angelica in NYC (from eastnews)

Attachments

• ma1.jpg
    ma1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 264
  • ma2.jpg
    ma2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 280
  • ma3.jpg
    ma3.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 249
  • ma4.jpg
    ma4.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 287
  • ma5.jpg
    ma5.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 270
  • ma6.jpg
    ma6.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 270
  • ma7.jpg
    ma7.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 315
  • ma8.jpg
    ma8.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 247
Lena said:
A few pictures of Märtha, Ari and little Maud Angelica in NYC (from eastnews)
Thanks for the pictures Lena. Except for one picture, it doesn't appear that they even know they are being photographed.

Caption:
Princess Märtha Louise of Norway and husband Ari Bhen with baby in stroller, arrive at her New York home.

Viennareport Pictures

Attachments

• 1114754_b.jpg
    1114754_b.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 365
  • 1114755_b.jpg
    1114755_b.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 328
  • 1114756_b.jpg
    1114756_b.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 310
Ok.. this may be a stupid question. What is it that they are doing in New York? Do either one of them have a job there?

Ennyllorac said:
Ok.. this may be a stupid question. What is it that they are doing in New York? Do either one of them have a job there?
Märtha Louise has her own money to live on so she doesn't need to work right now. They are each writing a book. I don't know what Ari is writing about, but Märtha is writing a children's story book.

Last edited:
Mandy said:
Märtha Louise has her own money to live on so she doesn't need to work right now. They are each writing a book. I don't know what Ari is writing about, but Märtha is writing a children's story book.

Märtha is editing a collection of fairy tales from around the world. What Ari writes... well, who knows. ;)

what about close that thread for move another new thread?

Sara Boyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom