Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events Part 7: May 2006 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pollyemma said:
I think they returned quite a bit before the birth. I'm not sure they lived in NYC again after returning to Norway for the Christmas holidays. does anyone know exactly when they returned?

was anyone else surprised at the short length of their stay? I remember at the press conference in central park when they first arrived ML had said it would be a one year thing. it was all so weird. ML had anounced they would move to NYC years earlier and then they kept delaying it and delaying it. and then they went but only stayed a very brief period.

maybe ML has trouble deciding what she wants.

I have no idea of the length of their stay but my guess for the briefness of the stay would've been M-L getting pregnant with Leah. She probably found out she was pregnant just weeks before they moved and maybe at that time there were things that M-L or Ari had committed to in New York so they went ahead and went. But then cut the stay very short. They likely received lots of pressure to return to Norway once her pregnancy was known about. My guess is that the pregnancy just complicated things. But I'm really just guessing.;)

Aurora810 said:
I have no idea of the length of their stay but my guess for the briefness of the stay would've been M-L getting pregnant with Leah. She probably found out she was pregnant just weeks before they moved and maybe at that time there were things that M-L or Ari had committed to in New York so they went ahead and went. But then cut the stay very short. They likely received lots of pressure to return to Norway once her pregnancy was known about. My guess is that the pregnancy just complicated things. But I'm really just guessing.;)

that's a really good point. I hadnt thought of it in that light.

Does anyone know when Princess Martha-Louise will be out and about again representing the NRF?

Thanks Mandy and Her Majesty :flowers: .

According to se og hør Märtha spent a girls weekend in Rome shopping and seeing the cultural sights around easter. The girls wit her was the cream of the norwegian jet-zet, Author/reporter Åsne Seierstad, Ballerina Ingrid Lorentzen (whos man, a famous comedian has said in one of his shows he hates Ari Behn:cool: ) and The ex wife of the minitser of culture Trond Giske, her name escapes me, I did not buy the magazine as they had not pictures.

Yersterday, Märtha Louise and her family attended a concert at the Lommedalen Church. There's a picture of Ari, Leah Isadora, Maud Angelica and Märtha Louise at the concert with the article here: Budstikka

crisscross1 said:
Thanks for posting the pic's Mandy, but,
I'm not able to see them, :sad:
can anyone else see them, perhaps it's just me??

Hey cc, try this link ANP Beeldbank and then in the search box put "LOMMEDALEN en 20070414" and it should come up with 6 photos :flowers:

ML's girls are soo adorable! Leah doesn't look to interested in the concert though...

JessRulz said:
Hey cc, try this link ANP Beeldbank and then in the search box put "LOMMEDALEN en 20070414" and it should come up with 6 photos :flowers:

ML's girls are soo adorable! Leah doesn't look to interested in the concert though...

Thanks JessRulz :flowers: you are a legend. The pictures are beautiful. Martha Louise and Ari Behn seem like such a happy couple.

Aww, Leah's blonde hair is adorable. I wonder where it comes from?

Thanks Mandy for the pictures! The girls are so cute! I just love seeing pics of the little norwegian royals. Can't wait to see them all together in about 10 years.

Princess Martha-Louise is every time better. Age brought maturity to her. And the girls are simply womderful, beyond words. Leah is a sweet little angel.

Vanesa.

Thursday 3 May 2007 - Princess Märtha Louise attended the opening of Fortellerfestivalen at Det Åpne Teater in Oslo. Of course the Princess told a story to the audience as the pictures below can very well attest to it.

Märtha Louise - Scanpix picture from Aftenposten

Märtha Louise - Scanpix picture from Aftenposten

Märtha Louise - Agderposten

Last edited:
Pics 3.5.2007

Norwegian Princess Martha Louise after trying for the Storytellers festival at the Open Theater in Oslo Thursday. Later she took part in the opening of the festival. Fotos: Bjorn Sigurdson / SCANPIX NORGE

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

Thanks for the pics iceflower! I didn't like her skirt.:sad: The top was OK...

iceflower said:
Norwegian Princess Martha Louise after trying for the Storytellers festival at the Open Theater in Oslo Thursday. Later she took part in the opening of the festival. Fotos: Bjorn Sigurdson / SCANPIX NORGE

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

It think she so looks like her mum in these pictures !!

Pics 5.5.2007

Norway's Princess Martha Louise on stage presenting her own children's play during The Forteller (Storyteller) Festival at the Open Theater in Oslo Saturday May 5, 2007. Photos Terje Bendiksby, SCANPIX

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

I like here dress:) But the hair is really, really bad:bang:

I like the dress, too.
I also like her hair!
It looks much better this way than with this dry curls... :rolleyes:

I think Märtha Louise looks better with short hair;)

Atene said:
I think Märtha Louise looks better with short hair;)
I have to agree, I like ML with shorter hair as well. Love the dress & shoes though! ;)

Her_Majesty said:
There are rumors that Ari Behn's parents Marianne Behn and Olav Bjørshol will marry this summer.

Nytt Behn-bryllup? - Forsiden - www.seher.no

The couple first married 30 years ago and seperated in 1984. Now it seems they are going to marry again.

:rolleyes:

What's wrong with that? I think it's sweet that they want to give it another try. With their children all grown, it can be more about them now, instead of making it work for the family's sake. If it's true, I wish them well.

Sister Morphine said:
What's wrong with that? I think it's sweet that they want to give it another try. With their children all grown, it can be more about them now, instead of making it work for the family's sake. If it's true, I wish them well.

Did I say that there's something wrong with it? ;)

I think it's romantic! I'm happy for them. It's nice they found together again and plan to marry.:wub:

Last edited:
I saw Ari Behn yesterday..

Just had to say it: I stood in line behind Ari at a coffee shop near where I work. He ordered green tea (...) and is very petite. I always hear that he is so sympathetic, but I must say he seems very dandy to me.

Well, that was my little story of today:ermm:

Her_Majesty said:
Did I say that there's something wrong with it? ;)

I think it's romantic! I'm happy for them. It's nice they found together again and plan to marry.:wub:

Oh, I took the roll-eyes smilie to mean you didn't agree with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom