The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #421  
Old 02-18-2018, 03:38 PM
ROYAL NORWAY's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: somewhere, United Kingdom, Norway
Posts: 3,768
The commentators/experts said it was supposed to happen in 2018, but according to the Royal House website, it happened in 2017:
Her Highness Princess Märtha Louise - The Royal House of Norway
Quote:
In 2016 the couple decided to part ways, and they were divorced in 2017.
__________________

__________________
The Queen is the most wonderful, forgiving, non judgmental person I know. Sarah Ferguson speaking in 2011.
  #422  
Old 03-13-2018, 01:01 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 49,138
.

A belated addition - but yet unseen - Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng promoting their book in Stockholm back in December:


** belga gallery **
__________________

__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
  #423  
Old 03-13-2018, 02:00 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: St Thomas, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands
Posts: 1,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYAL NORWAY View Post
The commentators/experts said it was supposed to happen in 2018, but according to the Royal House website, it happened in 2017:

Quote:
In 2016 the couple decided to part ways, and they were divorced in 2017.
Her Highness Princess Märtha Louise - The Royal House of Norway
I find it odd that the palace never mentioned anything around the divorce, or the date.

Ari Behn continues to be among the members of the Royal Family on the website of the Royal House. Is he regarded as a formal member of the Royal Family following the divorce, or is the page out of date?

Kongefamilien - kongehuset.no
  #424  
Old 03-13-2018, 02:32 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: -, Netherlands
Posts: 1,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Maria View Post
I find it odd that the palace never mentioned anything around the divorce, or the date.

Ari Behn continues to be among the members of the Royal Family on the website of the Royal House. Is he regarded as a formal member of the Royal Family following the divorce, or is the page out of date?

Kongefamilien - kongehuset.no
Possibly because Märtha Louise is not an active member of the family. And the website of the royal family, at least the "Kongefamilien" part is - IMO - very out of date.
They could use a rebranding.
  #425  
Old 03-14-2018, 11:52 AM
ROYAL NORWAY's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: somewhere, United Kingdom, Norway
Posts: 3,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Maria View Post
I find it odd that the palace never mentioned anything around the divorce, or the date.

Ari Behn continues to be among the members of the Royal Family on the website of the Royal House. Is he regarded as a formal member of the Royal Family following the divorce, or is the page out of date?

Kongefamilien - kongehuset.no
No, he is not regarded as a formal member of the Royal Family anymore.

I wrote to the royal court in the Contact information section on the Royal House website last night (after seeing your post), and they've now changed it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
Possibly because Märtha Louise is not an active member of the family. And the website of the royal family, at least the "Kongefamilien" part is - IMO - very out of date.
They could use a rebranding.
As you probably know, Märtha still carries out some few public duties (mostly for her eight patronages and some on behalf of the King) - but she is from 2002 not a member of the Royal House.

That means:
She is not a HRH.
Her birthday is not an official flag day anymore.
She is not on the balcony on May 17th (the national day).
She is not required to perform royal duties.
She does not receive money from the state.
She has to pay taxes.

---------------------

I for one actually like the Norwegian Royal House website.
__________________
The Queen is the most wonderful, forgiving, non judgmental person I know. Sarah Ferguson speaking in 2011.
  #426  
Old 03-14-2018, 01:02 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: -, Netherlands
Posts: 1,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYAL NORWAY View Post
As you probably know, Märtha still carries out some few public duties (mostly for her eight patronages and some on behalf of the King) - but she is from 2002 not a member of the Royal House.

That means:
She is not a HRH.
Her birthday is not an official flag day anymore.
She is not on the balcony on May 17th (the national day).
She is not required to perform royal duties.
She does not receive money from the state.
She has to pay taxes.

---------------------
Indeed I meant that, but I didn't phrase it well. She not as active as her brother, that's more what I was trying to say. And her role is not intended for that either.
  #427  
Old 04-22-2018, 11:17 AM
eya eya is offline
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: -, Greece
Posts: 16,312
Princess Martha Louise ready for the games next week

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh3kYKHl...rtha_louise123

Princess Martha Louise gave on interview today to the swedish television

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh6Gz51l...rtha_louise123
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh6Ig1bF...rtha_louise123
  #428  
Old 04-22-2018, 11:26 AM
Somebody's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Somewhere, Suriname
Posts: 3,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYAL NORWAY View Post
No, he is not regarded as a formal member of the Royal Family anymore.

I wrote to the royal court in the Contact information section on the Royal House website last night (after seeing your post), and they've now changed it.

As you probably know, Märtha still carries out some few public duties (mostly for her eight patronages and some on behalf of the King) - but she is from 2002 not a member of the Royal House.

That means:
She is not a HRH.
Her birthday is not an official flag day anymore.
She is not on the balcony on May 17th (the national day).
She is not required to perform royal duties.
She does not receive money from the state.
She has to pay taxes.

---------------------

I for one actually like the Norwegian Royal House website.
Doesn't Sverre Magnus appear on the balcony on May 17? He isn't a member of the royal house either but likely will have a supporting role at some events (such as attending state banquets) like his aunt.
  #429  
Old 04-23-2018, 07:30 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: St Thomas, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands
Posts: 1,436
Are there articles on the interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYAL NORWAY View Post
I for one actually like the Norwegian Royal House website.
I agree. It is one of the most informational and is available in English.
  #430  
Old 04-26-2018, 02:01 PM
eya eya is offline
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: -, Greece
Posts: 16,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Maria View Post
Are there articles on the interview?
I don't find ! but this interviewit will be on air the 14th May.

Today Princess Martha Louise with her horse carsall they finished 8th out of 84 in Drammen Springtour games.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiChe-dl...rtha_louise123
  #431  
Old 05-01-2018, 06:36 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 49,138
__________________

__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Closed Thread

Tags
ari behn, märtha louise, märtha louise of norway, princess märtha louise


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Pre-Wedding Events 2002 Mandy Pre-wedding Events 37 03-28-2019 02:55 AM
Princess Märtha Louise of Norway and Ari Behn: May 24, 2002 Mandy Royal Weddings 44 01-19-2016 05:13 PM
Princess Märtha Louise To Marry Ari Behn Mandy Princess Märtha Louise and Children 11 02-13-2012 10:09 AM
Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events Part 6 norwegianne Current Events Archive 127 05-11-2006 03:40 PM
Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events: November 15, 2004-August 13, 2005 Ennyllorac Current Events Archive 191 08-13-2005 07:01 AM




Popular Tags
aristocracy armenia birthday celebration bracelets british royal family clothes corruption crown crown prince hussein's future wife current events cypher cyprus daughter daughters denmark discussão duchessofcambridge duchess of sussex duke & duchess of cambridge; duke of cambridge duke of sussex duke of york earl of wessex felipe vi french revolution future wife of prince hussein genealogy general news gordon hamdan bin mohammed headship her children introduction jack brooksbank juan carlos lady louise mountbatten-windsor letter lineage meghan markle modernization mohammed vi monaco christening monarchism naples nelson mandela bay patron prince harry prince laurent princenapoleon prince peter princess benedikte princesses princess eugenie princess louise princess royal public image qe2 remarriage royal ladies rumania sarah duchess of york siblings south korea spain state visit the crown titles uk styles united kingdom windsor castle windy city



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019
Jelsoft Enterprises