Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events Part 7: May 2006 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Friday morning, Ari Behn, former husband of Princess Märtha Louise of Norway, was involved in a car accident. The misfortune was so serious that the divorced man of the Princess was sent to the hospital. The police were told that the car he was in had driven off the road at 11:30 local Norwegian time. Police, the fire brigade and ambulance moved out to assist at the crash site."

Ari Behn, former husband of Princess Märtha Louise, sent to hospital after car accident – Royal Central

Ari Behn is surely not divorced. Under Norwegian law, he and the princess may not apply for a divorce before they have been legally separated for at least one year. He remains a member of the Royal Family.

http://www.norge.no/en/life_situation/divorce
The Royal Family - The Royal House of Norway

:previous: You're absolutely right! They are still formally married and Ari (as you wrote) remains a member of the NRF, but most Norwegian newspapers refer to him as Märtha's former husband.

And Royal Central is as I said in the 80th birtday thread, becoming more and more ridiculous with their factual errors and copies of other articles.

Märtha Louise helped out at a showjumping show on June 3:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Midsummer greetings of Princess Märtha Louise today:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Se og Hør: Ari Behn har fått kjæreste - Ari Behn - VG
According to Se og Hør, Ari Behn has fallen for the 12 years younger Ebba Rysst Heilmann from Moss.

The magazine presents in its paper edition yoday a series of pictures of the alleged fresh couple, holding hands and walking arm in arm. The pictures is taken in Rømskog.

It's less than a year since the news struck like a bomb - that Princess Märtha Louise (45) and Ari Behn was to be divorced.

Heilmann is an educated jurist and legal sociologist and works as a namsfullmektig at Namsfogden in Oslo.

Behn and Heilmann are both from Moss, and have known each other for a number of years.
1. Both the TV News and Kjell Arne Totland talks about it now, so it appears to be true.

2. And what can you say? Good for him and good luck.

3. A few days ago, it become known that Ari had been invited by His Majesty to attend the 80th birthday celebrations in May, but he thanked no.

Good for him. I hope he is happy.
As long as they are the best parents for their children is all that matters.
I figured he was invited to the Kings party, but now I know the reason for his absense
He simply declined.

Summer fun for Princess Märtha Louise today:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Märtha Louise and her favourite horse on July 6:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Princess Märtha Louise at a TV show on September 7 celebrating the Soulspring anniversary:

** Pics **

Last edited:
They are still not officially divorced, are they?

Princess Märtha Louise - still walking with crutches - was pictured at a hotel in Stockholm today, December 6, she's currently in Sweden to promote her newest book:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Ari Behn has given an interview to VG - two quotes translated by me:
https://www.vg.no/rampelys/i/wEPXjn...dronningen-jeg-er-fortsatt-en-del-av-familien
This weekend, Ari Behn is clear with a new art exhibition. He will celebrate Christmas with the King, Queen, princess Märtha Louise and their three children at the Kongsseteren. "I'm still part of the family," said Ari Behn in this interview.
There is no doubt that he likes his new life, his new role.

"In many ways it's easier to be me now. When I was part of the royal family, I had to fill a role. It's about duty, it's about behavior. You are drilled in a role. It's not always easy to find your place," Behn says, and continues:

"As part of the royal family, everything you do gets attention. You often get caricatured. It's probably not a comedian who has not caricatured me. But at the same time I am fully aware that it follows the role of a public person''.

Behn doesn't hide the fact that he often feels that he has come between two chairs (Norwegian expression).

"I have been a part of the royals - and have had many good discussions with the Queen whom I have the greatest respect for. I have always shared my interest in the art with her - and she has taught me a lot. I'm still a part of the family, I have good contact with both the King and Queen," says Ari Behn.

But he is still not officially divorced from Martha-Louise, is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom