Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events Part 6

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Martha named after? Just Haralds mother Crown Princess Martha Sophie Louise Dagmar Thyra or Crown Princess Martha and Queen Louise of Denmark?

Last edited:
Crown Princess Märtha, and Queen Louise of Denmark. Crown Princess Märtha was also named after Queen Louise of Denmark, so I suppose it all evens out in the end. ;)

A small stub from NTB that appeared in my daily newspaper yesterday:
Princess Märtha Louise will be travelling to USA in October to promote her new book in New York, Seattle, a festival in North Dakota and Los Angeles. Why Kings and Queens Don't Wear Crowns.

Last edited:
According to the latest edition of Se & Hør, who claim that they have "close friends" as sources, Märtha and Ari are expecting another baby... Märtha were a trifle ill a couple of days, so naturally the conclusion is that she is expecting. *rolls eyes*

Personally I don't know how much stock to put in Se & Hør, I've found the Norwegian edition a great deal more credible than its Danish counterpart, but it is still very gossipy.

rumors of martha louise pregnant with 3rd child

:) :) Norwegian gossip weekly Se og Hør claims that Princess Märtha Louise and husband Ari Behn are expecting their third child. Related stories:Princess speaks out on home births - 16.06.2005Godparents chosen - 09.06.2005Royal pregnancy puts US tour in doubt - 26.04.2005Crown couple wanted to beat rumours - 26.04.2005New royal heir on the way - 25.04.2005Princess Märtha gave birth to the couple's second daughter, Leah Isadora, four months ago.

Märtha's brother, Crown Prince Haakon, is about to become a father for the second time, Crown Princess Mette-Marit is expecting their second child in December.

In the Friday edition of Se og Hør, court reporter Kjell Arne reports that Princess Märtha Louise is pregnant again, based on signs of morning sickness at an appearance in early August.

The magazine claims to have spoken with friends of the Behns who confirm that the princess is again expecting a child.

Newspaper Dagbladet's web site reports that the palace has refused to verify the story.

"Se og Hør will have to take responsibility for that. We do not comment on that sort of thing," palace information chief Astrid Versto told Dagbladet.no.

(Aftenposten English Web Desk)

Email this articlePrint this article
http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1097426.ece

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the cover of this weeks Se og hör, shf.no:

Attachments

• Forside.jpg
    Forside.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 356
I hope this is not offtopic. I'm looking for a pic of Marthe-Luise attending an event at Grand Central Station - perhaps a Christmas tree lighting? But I can't find it. Has it been posted before.

The king said to TVNorway that Märtha-Louise is not pregnant again.

Kongen avviser rykter om graviditet
t.gif

(VG Nett) Kong Harald avviser ryktene at prinsesse Märtha Louise venter barn. Nå kritiserer Kongen Se og Hør for å spre falske rykter og prinsessen.

t.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]REFSER UKEBLAD: Kong Harald kritiserer Se og Hør for å spre rykter om prinsesse Märtha Louise. Foto: Tore Berntsen[/SIZE][/FONT]

VG Nett følger:
Kongehuset
Prinsesse Märtha og Ari Behn

- Dette er bare tull, sa Hans Majestet kong Harald da VG konfronterte ham med ryktene om at prinsesse Märtha Louise venter barn.

Kongen kom med uttalelsen under åpningen av Melafestivalen på Rådhusplassen fredag kveld.

Ble uvel

Det var i fredagens Se og Hør det sto skrevet at om prinsessens påståtte svangerskap. Ifølge ukebladet skal Märtha Louise ha fortalt familie og venner at hun venter barn utpå vårparten neste år.

Ryktene om Marthas graviditet begynte å gå da prinsessen ble uvel etter et besøk på Gålå tidligere i sommer.

Ari avkrefter også

Overfor Moss Avis avkrefter også Ari Behn det hele:

- Så vidt meg bekjent stemmer det ikke, sier Behn til avisens nettutgave.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]MOR TIL TO: Prinsesse Märtha Louise sammen med eldstejenta Maud Angelica i sommer. Foto: Scanpix[/SIZE][/FONT]Olav Bjørshol, Ari Behns far, sier til Moss Avis at han synes bladets historie er både dum og trist.

- Jeg synes det er leit at ukebladet trykker historier uten rot i virkeligheten, sier han.

Märtha Louise og Ari Behn har døtrene Maud Angelica og Leah Isadora

I just love the last photo! Thanks!;) :rolleyes:

trevor said:
Kongen avviser rykter om graviditet

(VG Nett) Kong Harald avviser ryktene at prinsesse Märtha Louise venter barn. Nå kritiserer Kongen Se og Hør for å spre falske rykter og prinsessen.

t.gif

[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-2]REFSER UKEBLAD: Kong Harald kritiserer Se og Hør for å spre rykter om prinsesse Märtha Louise. Foto: Tore Berntsen[/size][/font]

VG Nett følger:
Kongehuset

- Dette er bare tull, sa Hans Majestet kong Harald da VG konfronterte ham med ryktene om at prinsesse Märtha Louise venter barn.

Kongen kom med uttalelsen under åpningen av Melafestivalen på Rådhusplassen fredag kveld.

Ble uvel

Det var i fredagens Se og Hør det sto skrevet at om prinsessens påståtte svangerskap. Ifølge ukebladet skal Märtha Louise ha fortalt familie og venner at hun venter barn utpå vårparten neste år.

Ryktene om Marthas graviditet begynte å gå da prinsessen ble uvel etter et besøk på Gålå tidligere i sommer.

Ari avkrefter også

Overfor Moss Avis avkrefter også Ari Behn det hele:

- Så vidt meg bekjent stemmer det ikke, sier Behn til avisens nettutgave.

[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-2]MOR TIL TO: Prinsesse Märtha Louise sammen med eldstejenta Maud Angelica i sommer. Foto: Scanpix[/size][/font]Olav Bjørshol, Ari Behns far, sier til Moss Avis at han synes bladets historie er både dum og trist.

- Jeg synes det er leit at ukebladet trykker historier uten rot i virkeligheten, sier han.

Märtha Louise og Ari Behn har døtrene Maud Angelica og Leah Isadora

i dont understand what means? im American

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
i dont understand what means? im American

Sara Boyce

This is the translation of the article.
King denies rumours about pregnancy

King Harald denies the rumours about Princes Märtha Louise is expecting a child. The King is now critizising Se og Hør magazine of spreading false rumours about the Princess.

“This is just nosence” said His Majesty King Harald when VG confronted him with the rumours about Princess Märtha Louise expecting a chid. The King made this statement during the openeing of the Mela festival at Rådhusplassen Friday night.

Felt sick

It was in the Friday issue of Se og Hør magazine that it was written about the Princess aledged pregnancy. According to the magazine Märtha Louise is supposed to have told her family and friends that she is expecting a child sometime next spring. The rumours about Märthas pregnancy started when the Princess felt sick during a visit at Gåla earlier this summer.

Ari also denies

To Moss Avis (local newspaper) Ari Behn also denies it all; „As far as I know this is incorrect“ Behn says to the newspapers web edition. Ari Behns father says to Moss Avis that he thinks the magazines story is both stupid and sad. “I think it is sorry that the magazine prints stories with no roots in reality” he says. Märtha Louise and Ari Behn have the daughters Maud Angelica and Lea Isadora.

I also think it's not true.I think Martha Louise will spend some more years to take care for the children and if they want to have more children,it would be later.

[SIZE=+3]Se og Hør beklager Märtha-oppslag[/SIZE]
t.gif

(VG Nett) Sjefredaktør Odd Johan Nelvik beklager at Se og Hør skriver at prinsesse Märtha Louise er gravid. Kong Harald kritiserer bladet for å spre falske rykter.

Av ELISABETH BREIEN ELLINGSEN, JORUN SOFIE F. AARTUN

t.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]OPPSLAG: Se og Hør slår fast på sin førsteside at prinsessen er gravid igjen. Faksimile: Se og Hør [/SIZE][/FONT]VG Nett følger:
Kongehuset
Media

På førstesiden fredag slår Se og Hør opp at prinsesse Märtha Louise er gravid igjen.

Kilden skal være nære venner av prinsessen. Se og Hør skriver at paret skal «ha informert familie og venner om at prinsessen er gravid igjen», men nevner ingen ved navn.

- Stolte på kilder

Etter at kong Harald tidligere fredag kveld refset Se og Hør for å spre falske rykter om prinsessen, beklager sjefredaktør Odd Johan Nelvik nå artikkelen.

- Se og Hør valgte å stole på sine kilder, som tidligere har gitt oss nyhetene om at Mette-Marit ventet sitt tredje barn, og at Märtha skulle føde hjemme. Begge nyhetene viste seg å være riktige. At våre kilder denne gangen har tatt feil, beklager vi, skriver Nelvik i en pressemelding sent fredag kveld.

- Over streken

- Dette er bare tull, sa kong Harald da VG fredag kveld konfronterte ham med ryktene om at prinsesse Märtha Louise venter barn.

- Jeg liker det ikke. Det er langt over streken, sa Kongen til TVNorge.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]KRITISERER: Kong Harald kritiserer Se og Hør som skriver at prinsesse Märtha Louise er gravid igjen. Her sammen med minstejenta Leah Isadora i sommer. Foto: Scanpix [/SIZE][/FONT]Ari avkrefter

Også Ari Behn avkrefter historien.

- Så vidt meg bekjent stemmer det ikke, sier Behn til Moss Avis.

Olav Bjørshol, Ari Behns far, sier til Moss Avis at han synes bladets historie er både dum og trist.

- Har et problem

Generalsekretær Per Edgar Kokkvold i Norsk Presseforbund mener at Slottet ikke trenger å følge opp saken ytterligere.

- Kongen har nå avkreftet og sagt hva han mener om Se og Hørs oppslag. Det vil bli registrert av offentligheten og dermed har Se og Hør et problem. Det bør antakeligvis holde. Jeg tror ikke det er hensiktsmessig med noen ytterligere oppfølging fra kongehusets side, sier Kokkvold til NTB.

Prinsesse Märtha Louise og Ari Behn er foreldre til Maud Angelica, som ble født 29. april 2003 og Leah Isadora, som ble født 8. april 2005.

VG Nett har ikke klart å komme i kontakt med sjefredaktør Odd Johan Nelvik fredag kveld.

(VG NETT 19.08.05 kl. 22:38)

t.gif

ng.gif

Trevor, thank for the photo of Märtha and Leah!

King Harald quashes rumors

King Harald went to the rather unusual length of commenting and rebuking reports that Princess Märtha Louise was expecting her third child. Related stories:Royal baby rumors - 19.08.2005Palace reacts to lies about Marius - 26.05.2005German gossip mag targets infant princess - 17.11.2004

King Harald was asked by Norwegian media to comment on the rumors as he attended a cultural event in Oslo on Friday afternoon.

The king's reaction was at first jovial, and he asked reporters who had fooled them this time, before denying the story and taking a more serious tone.

"I don't like this. I think this was well over the line," King Harald told TV Norge.

Odd Johan Nelvik, editor-in-chief of weekly gossip magazine Se og Hør, which was the source of the reports, apologized on Friday evening for the erroneous story.

"Se og Hør chose to rely on its sources, which have previously given us the news that Mette-Marit was expecting her third child and that Märtha had chosen to have a home birth. Both of these proved correct. We apologize that our sources were mistaken this time," Nelvik said in a press release, according to newspaper VG.

Princess Märtha's husband Ari Behn also rejected the story in an interview with local newspaper Moss Avis., ironically remarking that it was not true as far as he was aware.

Gosh, just because someone feels sick, doesn’t mean they are pregnant. If that were true then everyone would be pregnant every couple of months. I'm glad something was said about it. Even if it is true, it's no one else's business but Ari and Märtha's and they will decide when they think people should know.

Danielle said:
Gosh, just because someone feels sick, doesn’t mean they are pregnant. If that were true then everyone would be pregnant every couple of months. I'm glad something was said about it. Even if it is true, it's no one else's business but Ari and Märtha's and they will decide when they think people should know.

Oh I know! It seems like no woman in the public eye can feel sick, or wear loose-fitting clothes, or gain a little weight without everybody saying she's pregnant!

www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=106884

Here i found an article about princess martha-louise.

Refser Se og Hør for å skylde på kilde
t.gif

Se og Hørs beklagelse etter den falske historien om Märthas graviditet provoserer fagfolk innen journalistikk.

t.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]IKKE GRAVID: Prinsesse Märtha Louise er ikke gravid, slik ukebladet Se og Hør skrev i forrige uke. Her er hun fotografert under Peer Gynt-stevnet på Gålå sammen med ektemannen Ari Behn. Foto: SCANPIX[/SIZE][/FONT]VG Nett følger:

From Aftenposten:

Princess' family finally moves

Princess Martha Louise and her family have finally moved into their new house in a valley west of Oslo, two years and millions of crowns after buying it. The move sparked charges of royal privilege because of the zoning exemptions the princess secured.

The princess and her husband Ari Behn bought the house in suburban Lommedalen for NOK 8.8 million in 2003 (about NOK 1.3 million at the time). It was about 250 square meters at the time, spread over about one-and-a-quarter acres in a wooded area where construction is restricted.

Read the full article here

In October, Princess Märtha Louise of Norway will launch her her newly published children's book, "Why Kings & Queens Don't Wear Crowns” (Skandisk, Inc., 2005). The book tells the touching story of little Prince Olav, who came to Norway from Denmark in 1905 with his parents King Haakon and Queen Maud, and why the Norwegian royalty don't wear crowns.

Tour schedule: http://www.norway.org/culture/literature/Princess+Martha+Louise+Book+Launch+Dates.htm

BookCoverPrincessMarthaLouiseLav.jpg

Martha-Louise is one of my favorite royals. She seems very comfortable with herself and has a good head on her shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom