Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events Part 6

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
delineate said:
Oh I know! It seems like no woman in the public eye can feel sick, or wear loose-fitting clothes, or gain a little weight without everybody saying she's pregnant!

your right and this really is unnecessary

Martha Louise is a natrually pretty woman, but whats with Ari and his long semi hippy hair style?!

auntie said:
Martha Louise is a natrually pretty woman, but whats with Ari and his long semi hippy hair style?!

I think Martha-Louise is beautiful and I love Ari's individuality!:D

The first card for Maud angelica

Attachments

• 144392227LHOSMM_ph.jpg
    144392227LHOSMM_ph.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 498
Great pictures, thanks for the link Mandy. Looks like ML might be growing her hair out as well.

Attachments

• asker1.jpg
    asker1.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 285
  • asker2.jpg
    asker2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 392
  • asker3.jpg
    asker3.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 258
  • asker4.jpg
    asker4.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 249
  • asker5.jpg
    asker5.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 531
  • asker6.jpg
    asker6.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 325
  • asker7.jpg
    asker7.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 351
  • asker8.jpg
    asker8.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 335
Pink Tulip said:
I registered to watch it but it won't let me unless I pay.:(
Well, I can't say I think you missed anything. Most of what was in the programme was pictures (that you can see also if you visit the Märtha Louise, her life in pictures thread here at the forum) and stories by a Se & Hør reporter, the editor of Henne magazine, the author of Märtha Louise's biography and the illustrator of her book: "Why Kings and Queens don't wear crowns."

It was just a brief overview, really, and for them to name the programme "Hele Historien" (The Whole story) was a bit silly, I think, as it didn't go as much into the deeper aspects or tell anything beyond the superficial.

They brought up the time Märtha was caught by photographers, smoking, or the time she gave the finger to the paparazzi who had been following her for a whole week, and various other, more positive, stories. But nothing new.

from hola.es

Ari Behn publishes another novel

the husband of Princess Martha Louise of Norway gives loose rein to its facet like writer. Ari Behn has published another book under the title of ' the men happen to Tanger', a novel of adventures that is AIDS translated of the Norwegian to several languages.

OT-ish: Princess Märtha and Ari Behns good friends Minister of culture Trond Giske and his girlfriend of 10 years Anne Grete Moe has ended their relationship, the couple have a daughter that is 2,5 years, she was born the same day as Maud Angelica ( I think). Giske is the sponsor/godfather of Maud Angelica
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=112702

Attachments

• marta-sesilie1.jpg
    marta-sesilie1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 311
  • velkommen1.jpg
    velkommen1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 341
  • velkommen2.jpg
    velkommen2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 296
  • pris.jpg
    pris.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 320
Hmm, interesting observation.

What's the conflict that Se og Hor is referring to? It appears there's a conflict between Martha-Louise's cultural charities and her other work. What other work are they talking about and what's the conflict?

Märtha Louise started her own company just before her marriage, to do cultural work. ie. write books, tell fairy-tales, sing, etc. The stuff she used to do for free, or for a contribution to a charity, as a royal. This is what is referred to as her work, and then it becomes a "conflict" for her to deal with those issues when she does charity work, as it may be difficult to separate her two personas... or something like that.

I would like to know how Maertha and Ari behn has got to know with each other? anybody knows about Ari behn? the only thing that I know is that he has written one book of very short stories which was not successful.

Iwona said:
I would like to know how Maertha and Ari behn has got to know with each other? anybody knows about Ari behn? the only thing that I know is that he has written one book of very short stories which was not successful.

I have heard/read that they met at his mother's house. She was holding some sort of seminar on rosentherapy (which I haven't got a faintest idea what is about - appart from that it is alternative) which Märtha Louise attended. Ari just popped by to see his mum and she introduced them.

And one more thing, Ari Behn has written a novel as well, a very strange novel, I've heard, called Bakgård in Norwegian (translates to; Backyard).

Thanx for the information. I have also read that he was truck driver for a while.It seems ha had an adventurous life before marriage.

Yesterday Princess Märtha Louise was in Stavanger for the 25th anniversary of INVIVO.INVIVO gives people with handicaps help getting into the work marked. One of the women was very excited about the visit and had been looking forward to it since christmas, and since the Princess agreed to come suddenly all the oher prominent people in Stavanger also wanted to come;)
http://web3.aftenbladet.no/lokalt/article258734.ece

Attachments

• cci-Aft-20060218-1-_111461b.jpg
    cci-Aft-20060218-1-_111461b.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 271
Has Ari written anything that was published lately? Didn't they come to New York for a while so he could work on a book or some project?

What types of books does he write?

Prinsessen til Paralympics
Kong Harald og kronprins Haakon var til stede under vinterlekene i Torino. Nå skal prinsesse Märtha Louise være til stede under Paralympics.
METTE BUGGE
....................- Prinsessen skal være i Torino fra 12 til 15 mars. Hun er superivrig, sier Ingrid Aase Bahr, som er sjef for hele troppen i Paralympics. Hun dro til Torino i dag.....................
http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/sport/article1238883.ece

Tuesday March 14, 2006 - Princess Märtha Louise at the Paralympics in Torino with the Norwegian sledge hockey team after they defeated Canada 4-1.

www.laagendalsposten.no
Picture by Fridgeir Walderhaug.

torinohockey6ba.jpg

Have they moved back to Norway permanently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom