Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events: November 15, 2004-August 13, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a small part of me that wonders what would have happened had Norway changed its succession laws as Sweden did. No offense at all to Haakon, who I think is wonderful. But I do think that Martha Louise would have been an amazing Queen.

megknight said:
There is a small part of me that wonders what would have happened had Norway changed its succession laws as Sweden did. No offense at all to Haakon, who I think is wonderful. But I do think that Martha Louise would have been an amazing Queen.

Märtha Louise herself has said that she really didn't want that to happen. She wasn't raised to it. And she couldn't image being put in the front seat like that.

Remember that Norway changed its laws of succession in 1990 (I think) when both Märtha and Haakon were fairly grown up, and had gotten used to the way of the land, to put it like that. In Sweden it changed when Carl Philip was a year old.

she really does look beautiful. i know that the term radiant is rather overused when describing the princesses featured in this forum, but i must reiterate that in this case, princess martha louise is really indeed glowing.

i'm saying that it will be a baby sister for maud angelica. but alas, we'll have to wait until april to find out.

Attachments

• K109924_03.jpg
    K109924_03.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 234
Is she in Norway right now?
When is she scheduled to deliver her baby?

I have read in the previous news that even though they were moving to New York but still she would deliver her baby in Norway. I think her presence is needed in Norway now because aside from it is Easter soon, the King would undergo also surgery.

It has been mentioned previously in the thread that Princess Märtha Louise has been in Norway since Christmas, or thereabouts.

She is due in mid-April, so that Märtha Louise and King Harald might be in the same hospital at the same time.

A reminder: Don't forget to vote in the "Baby-poll- Guess which sex the baby has" http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3657

Also chime in with your suggestions for names for the baby: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3658

Is it time for baby watching soon
do we know when i april she is due

I hope these pics haven't been posted before, if so I am sorry.

They were taken in February at one of her book readings...

Attachments

• K2002022506_01.jpg
    K2002022506_01.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 153
  • K2002022506_02.jpg
    K2002022506_02.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 156
  • K2002022506_03.jpg
    K2002022506_03.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 152
Märtha wants to give birth at the cabin

Princess Märtha Louise wants to give birth to her second child at the cabin at Hankø in Østfold, according to Se og Hør.

In the last days before the birth several moving crates and other stuff has arrived at the Princess' vacation home, and it looks like she and Ari will live at the cabin until the birth which is around the middle of April.

Østfold Hospital has been notified that they presently are the Princess' closest hospital.

Since ML has given birth, does she and the family plan on going back to NY, or will they be staying in Norway?

Princess Märtha out with I presume Leah Isadora (from S&H) The article said they had been visiting the King, but the picture is taken at Hankø where they are still staying. Hopefully we will see Märtha at least once during the Japanese statevisit.

Attachments

• Lea.JPG
    Lea.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 304
sommone said:
Since ML has given birth, does she and the family plan on going back to NY, or will they be staying in Norway?

My understanding was that their stay in NY was temporary and they are back in Norway for good.

I think that she really wants to stay in NY but in the current situation it is difficult and Märtha knows exactely what to do.she postphoned their stay in NY when she heard about Mette-Marit´s first pregnancy and later she posphoned it because of the King´s illness.I think she will support Haakon whenerver she needs him.:)

whenever she needs him. ? i believe you probably mean when he needs her. *shrugs.

anyway, here's an article about what martha louise and ari have been up to, regarding the protest of the building of 50 new holiday homes near the home she inherited from her late grandfather, king olav.

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1036411.ece

Here is a picture Märtha Louise and Ari and a picture of Bloksberg on Hankø that Märtha Louise inherited from her grandfather King Olav.

Attachments

• m_rtha-og-ari-2_549701b.jpg
    m_rtha-og-ari-2_549701b.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 233
  • bloksberg2_550083b.jpg
    bloksberg2_550083b.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 217
Wow...

I must admit I am disappointed by the absolute hypocrisy on the Princess's part.

I'm not surprised! Even without her HRH, ML want's the public to know she's exta special VIP! she start a picket line with Ari and the babies and then WRITE another fairy tale book revolving on this modern day situation and try to squeese a few euros and tears from the public!
wittykitty:rolleyes:

Can someone please tell me who pays for Martha Louise's homes & lifestyle
Between her money and what Ari makes it can't be that much....
I heard that she doesn't get any money for her princess duties since she dropprd the HRH & married a commoner (or she choose this) is that true?

i would say ml also gets something from the government, doesn't she? maybe not directly but throught king harald...

carlota said:
i would say ml also gets something from the government, doesn't she? maybe not directly but throught king harald...

Märtha Louise only receives money from King Harald when she performs official functions, otherwise she gets nada.

lashinka2002 said:
Can someone please tell me who pays for Martha Louise's homes & lifestyle
Between her money and what Ari makes it can't be that much....
I heard that she doesn't get any money for her princess duties since she dropprd the HRH & married a commoner (or she choose this) is that true?
Ari Benh actually makes quite a lot of money from his books, and I remember reading that after Märtha-Louise has paid for the house and other stuff, Ari earns more money than her. I'm sure Märtha-Louise also has a nice sum of money left from her inheritances etc, and adding that with both of their incomes - they are set for a comfortable life.

Mandy said:
Märtha Louise only receives money from King Harald when she performs official functions, otherwise she gets nada.

That is ofcourse only the official vertion, there has been several reports in the media that she gets money of the King for other things also.

I think it is safe to say that they lead a very comftarble life and at the moment Märtha is really getting the best of both lifestyles, she did not have to pay inheritance tax for her summer house because she got it a couple of days before the new long planned law was pased. She gets special treatment for her building plans that noone else would get. She can spend all the time she wants with her children and provide them with discretion she could not, had she been doing the royal thing full time. She also gets to publish storys that she would most likely not have gotten published if she did not have Princess in fron of her name, and she gets to perform with the best gospel choir in Norway....

Last edited:
how long she leave maternity? i wanted know

Sara Boyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom