Princess Märtha Louise & Ari Behn Current Events: November 15, 2004-August 13, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the living status of Martha Louise, Ari and Maud now? Martha Louise is in her last trimester now so I hope she isn't travelling from New York back to Norway to have her baby.

I read that at Christmas time when the family came back to Norway Martha Louise stayed in Norway but Ari and Maud returned to New York for a bit more. Are they still in New York?

I must agree with Larzen! Martha Louise looks radiant when she is pregnant! I adore seeing photos of her when she is pregnant because she is always glowing. Maud is so cute too! I'm very excited about the birth of Martha Lousie and Ari's next child!

Summary: The American rights to Märtha's book have been sold to a publisher, as the first overseas rights. Märtha didn't know about it until the deal was nearly done, but thinks it's great.

So, the book will come in an American edition, for those of you curious about it...

norwegianne said:
Summary: The American rights to Märtha's book have been sold to a publisher, as the first overseas rights. Märtha didn't know about it until the deal was nearly done, but thinks it's great.

So, the book will come in an American edition, for those of you curious about it...

Thanks for the translation summary norwegianne. You should translate Märtha's book. Make some extra NOK on the side!;)

She looks very lovely. And what a work-a-holic! She just keeps on going and going... :)

so when should the baby watching be starting and where do they live when in norway?

Isn't the baby due in April?

Their home is currently undergoing renovations, I think, or about to do so... Märtha probably lives in the same apartment she lived in before they moved to USA. Ari and Maud Angelica is still in USA, from what I read in the article in January/February... and will come back closer to the birth.

norwegianne said:
As far as I know, she is.

I think she has been in Norway since January promoting her last book. I know that the Queen and King visited Ari Behn in NY before their official program in the US started, and that he'd been alone in NY since January.

If she is due in April I would think she is back in Norway because most doctors wouldn't want her flying so far so close to her due date.

I just read that her book will be published in English in the US! How exciting!

From www.bt.dk. I believe the picture comes from a March 3rd 2005 book reading.

Attachments

• 270864 bt-dk.jpg
    270864 bt-dk.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 254
Märtha at theatre

Last Sunday (March 13.) Märtha went to see the stand up comedian Eddie Izzard at Scene West Victoria in Oslo, together with Ari's best man Kåre Conradi and his girlfriend Marian Aas Hansen.
I work at the theatre, and I saw Märtha entering just before the support stand up guy started the show. She was together with Kåre, Marian and at least one bodyguard. I had to pick up some things of mine in the warderobe, and as I stood there talking to some of my workfriends, Märtha left her coat. She was weary cute, wearing the purple materity outfit.
I don't think there are any pcs from the occasion, because her visit was ceternaly wasn't official. We didn't know until the same day that she was going to be there.
I guess she had a good time, as the show was very funny.

Lone

Lonemor said:
Last Sunday (March 13.) Märtha went to see the stand up comedian Eddie Izzard at Scene West Victoria in Oslo, together with Ari's best man Kåre Conradi and his girlfriend Marian Aas Hansen.
I work at the theatre, and I saw Märtha entering just before the support stand up guy started the show. She was together with Kåre, Marian and at least one bodyguard. I had to pick up some things of mine in the warderobe, and as I stood there talking to some of my workfriends, Märtha left her coat. She was weary cute, wearing the purple materity outfit.
I don't think there are any pcs from the occasion, because her visit was ceternaly wasn't official. We didn't know until the same day that she was going to be there.
I guess she had a good time, as the show was very funny.

Lone

Thanks for sharing this story with us Lonemor and what a memorable event this must be for you.

POLFOTO 10.02.2005 HOLMENKOLLEN 050210 - Norska prinsessan Märtha Louise har flyttat hem till Norge från New York.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 201
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 191
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 194
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 174
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 176
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 210
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 173
last set from Polfoto

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 175
Thanks for the pics, Lyonnaise.

ML looks truly radiant and glowing in the last months of her pregnancy. She seems to looks prettier than I last saw her. Actually, she always seems to look better than before every time I see her..hmmmm...Also, the earrings are magnificent. Does anyone know more about them??

Have you noticed, she seems to favor that pink coat. She has worn it several times in the past.

Here is a pic of Martha Louise, Ari and Maud Angelica arriving at the airport in Oslo on March 3.

Attachments

• K110017_01.jpg
    K110017_01.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 263
Few more from Polfoto

Attachments

• 74601khi_guest.jpg.jpg
    74601khi_guest.jpg.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 74601khn_guest.jpg.jpg
    74601khn_guest.jpg.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 74601khj_guest.jpg.jpg
    74601khj_guest.jpg.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 169
  • 74601khe_guest.jpg.jpg
    74601khe_guest.jpg.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 217
pdas1201 said:
Thanks for the pics, Lyonnaise.

ML looks truly radiant and glowing in the last months of her pregnancy. She seems to looks prettier than I last saw her. Actually, she always seems to look better than before every time I see her..hmmmm...Also, the earrings are magnificent. Does anyone know more about them??

Have you noticed, she seems to favor that pink coat. She has worn it several times in the past.

Beautiful Märtha Louise. Nice earrings. I bet Maud Angelica likes to get her fingers on those!:)

it's only now that i'm looking up close that i notice just how beautiful martha louise really is.
maybe it's the whole pregnant thing that is influencing the way she looks.
nonetheless, i can't wait until she has the baby, what do you guys think? will it be a baby brother or sister for maud angelica?

Wow, these pictures are great - Märtha Louise looks magnificent!!! Radiant and happy, and the pregnancy really becomes her. Thanks for posting! I'm hoping for a boy - a baby brother for Maud Angelica. But either one of the sexes will be fine, as long as everything goes fine and the baby is healthy.

I vote for twins for Märtha and Ari.

Betina

Thanks Lyonnaise and pdas. Märtha Louise looks marvelous and very happy.

Attachments

• 018901.jpg
    018901.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 019201.jpg
    019201.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 019601.jpg
    019601.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 019701.jpg
    019701.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 213
  • 020801.jpg
    020801.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 213
  • 020901.jpg
    020901.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 164
  • 021201.jpg
    021201.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 022101.jpg
    022101.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 200
  • 022301.jpg
    022301.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 180
  • 022401.jpg
    022401.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 163
She looks amazing , very happy and beautiful ...thanks for the pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom