Princess Ingrid Alexandra Current Events: May 3, 2005 - January 17, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Ingrid has gotten pacifiers with her name engraved. I´ve seen pictures from this http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=136347 serie in bigger...and I could clearly read "Ingrid" on the red (holder) part of the pacifier. I wonder, where to get such pacifiers. To engrave them makes surely sense...soon there´s an other little one, who needs pacifiers:)

Found more cute pics of IA with her parents at Holmenkollen in March, 2005.

Attachments

• mm3.jpg
    mm3.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 603
  • 476197.jpeg
    476197.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,246
  • 1114434657.38068.jpg
    1114434657.38068.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,046
Last edited:
Mette-Marit, Haakon and Ingrid Alexandra went to see one of Marius soccermatches. The older woman with blond hair is Morthen Borgs mother. The woman with the sunglases and caps is Mortens wife.

I wonder if beeing pregnant gives Mette-Marit the cravings for pink baby clothes...

korpapress.com

Attachments

• ingrid.jpg
    ingrid.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,301
Thanks for that picture, can anyone use korpapress.com or do you need a password?

Larzen said:
Mette-Marit, Haakon and Ingrid Alexandra went to see one of Marius soccermatches. The older woman with blond hair is Morthen Borgs mother. The woman with the sunglases and caps is Mortens wife.

I wonder if beeing pregnant gives Mette-Marit the cravings for pink baby clothes...

korpapress.com

He he I so agree with you Larzen, WHY!! You think of all the colours that exists and she always always wears pink! Poor girl when she becomes a teen she will proboably be a goth hihi:D

Larzen said:

Or if they receive pink clothes in gifts from grandmothers or relatives? Dressing a girl in pink clothes just because she is a girl is not totally unheard of.

I think Ingrid Alexandra would look good in green, with her dark eyes and dark hair.

From a german magazine (VG)

Attachments

• 1100668217197_125.jpg
    1100668217197_125.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 775
  • 1100668469377_717.jpg
    1100668469377_717.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 794
Thanks so much, I just Love all the pictures!!! Go Nørge! :D

As this thread is dedicated to current events, please don't repost old pictures of Ingrid Alexandra, that already exist in other threads, such as an older version of this thread, or other threads on this forum.

This is a policy to keep these threads around current events, and to conserve TRF bandwidth.

If you do have an older picture you have to post, try to find the appropriate thread, and have it hosted via other means than TRF.

We do appreciate your contributions, and we hope you understand.

Norwegianne
Norwegian Forum Moderator

Theese pictures are not exactly current as they are taken this summer at Mallorca, but I dont think they are posted before.

She has gotten so big, and I do belive she is going to be blond, I was quite sure she would have brown hair when I first saw her. I wish they would arrange for a photoshoot like they did last summer to have some "non papparazzi" pictures of her, but we did see her at national day and Leahs baptism.

scans from Se og Hør 12. August
Big version

Ill attach the same pictures in redused size to for better viewing

Attachments

• ingrid0005.JPG
    ingrid0005.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 570
  • ingrid0006.JPG
    ingrid0006.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 620
Last edited:
I suppose, all in all, it's not so terribly surprising that she's going to be a blonde, even if the dark hair is the dominant gene - considering that: Mette-Marit was blonde when she was young, Sonja and Harald both had blond hair when they were children. Pictures of Harald growing up and pictures of Sonja growing up.

The gene had to win out some time ;) Even if Märtha Louise and Haakon Magnus both turned out as brownhaired toddlers.

I also expect that there will be an official photo-shoot after the birth of the new baby - and maybe at Ingrid's birthday? And that there's a limit to how many times they want to invite the press into Skaugum yearly.

Larzen said:
Theese pictures are not exactly current as they are taken this summer at Mallorca, but I dont think they are posted before.

She has gotten so big, and I do belive she is going to be blond, I was quite sure she would have brown hair when I first saw her. I wish they would arrange for a photoshoot like they did last summer to have some "non papparazzi" pictures of her, but we did see her at national day and Leahs baptism.

Thanks for these pictures Larzen.

I noticed in the close up that there is now a definite Mette-Marit quality to Ingrid Alexandra's appearance. Before she was the spitting image of Haakon as a baby but now in these close ups I can see a bit of Mette-Marit in her.

THe other day there was a picture of Mette-Marit with her eyebrows arched and she was the absoloute image of Ingrid.

Princess Ingrid Alexandra is soooo adorable!!..To be Honest, she's the cutest royal baby I've seen so far..I want to pinch those chubby cheeks and I like it when she makes this grimacing facial expression, really cutie..How old is she now?..

Thanks for the link pfotofan! yes she is such a cute baby. I liked how at the end of the video she was cuddling up to her teddy bear, so adorable!:p

A picture of little Ingrid and her parents. According to my source (=Larzen...thank you) it´s from September 2005, when they visited the zoo in Kristiansand. This pic is scanned from 7 Tage

Attachments

• nrf3.jpg
    nrf3.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 940
Last edited:
carlota said:
what does it mean?

thanks lena for the photo! is great to see how ingrid started walking... :)

It means that the rain clothes and wellies that Princess Ingrid Alexandra got for her christening (a gift from those who helped her into this world) had posionous agents (ftalater) in it. But the article also says that those who gave it didn't know it was poisonous. The produsers have been fined by the National Pollution Bureau.

aw, that's so bad. i wonder how many other things children get and have poisonous agents are there around. what did haakon and mette marit do then with the shoes? anything said?

carlota said:
aw, that's so bad. i wonder how many other things children get and have poisonous agents are there around. what did haakon and mette marit do then with the shoes? anything said?

No, the article didn't say. But I guess they won't let her use them anymore. And I think all of us are surrounded with poisonous agents that we don't know of. Both from the past and nowadays. But I'd rather not know of all of them, or I'd be paranoid!

I've never so IA walking. She looks like a boy - what with her hair? There are so short.

magnik said:
I've never so IA walking. She looks like a boy - what with her hair? There are so short.

She looks after her father. He didn't have much hair either.
Regards,
mtbcm :)

where is her hair???... I know that this question has been answered but really... where is it? but certainly she's blonde like her mommy:) cute!

She does look really cute, and soooo grown up! I cant believe she is almost two!

she's cute that's for sure some little children don't have alot of hair one of my brothers didn't have alot of hair until he was three years old

lise said:
she's cute that's for sure some little children don't have alot of hair one of my brothers didn't have alot of hair until he was three years old

Yes it was the same for myself and my siblings. Its probably because she is fair that it looks like she doesn't have much hair.

Yeah . The old lack of hair question is back :D . I would say mysterious disease:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom