Princess Ingrid Alexandra Current Events: May 3, 2005 - January 17, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An aftenposten article from November 15th says that support for the Norwegian Roayl family has declined, many people seem to favor a Norwegian republic. Will Ingrid-Alexandra ever become queen of Norway? What do you think?

Smilla said:
An aftenposten article from November 15th says that support for the Norwegian Roayl family has declined, many people seem to favor a Norwegian republic. Will Ingrid-Alexandra ever become queen of Norway? What do you think?

I hope so!! As a member of one republic I would like to say to any kingdom even considering becoming a republic; don't do it!!!! It is far better to have a group of excellent pr persons like the royals are than one lousy president who is on the position only because that person was power and money hungry.

To go back to the original subject, I was a lot like little Ingrid as a kid, blonde hair and brown eyes. And what is funny is that Ingrid is only four days older than my lovely nephew (whose godmother I am) is. :)

Catharina said:
I hope so!! As a member of one republic I would like to say to any kingdom even considering becoming a republic; don't do it!!!! It is far better to have a group of excellent pr persons like the royals are than one lousy president who is on the position only because that person was power and money hungry.

But at least you can get rid of presidents who fail at their job.

NB: Congratualtions for becoming a godmother!

I find this loverly photo from www.vg.no, i never see before.

Attachments

• mette-haakon.jpg
    mette-haakon.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 399
corazon said:
I find this loverly photo from www.vg.no, i never see before.

thanks, corazon. any idea when this was taken?
mette-marit doesn't look pregnant and ingrid is still very small.. probably 2004?

yeah, in 2004, marius was 7 years-old

VG published a photo serie on behalf on Ingrid's new little brother.
but they also put 5 pictures of Ingrid (quite big ones without watermark)

on her 1st birthday... and her cousin's christening.

congrats to Ingrid Alexandra and Marius and the Family and all Norway

ill bet being the 2 youngest they will be very close :)

what is the age difference between ingrid and sverre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom