Princess Ingrid Alexandra Current Events: May 3, 2005 - January 17, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IA is so cute!!!
Thanks for the pics.

There is something very unique about Ingrid Alexandra. Her eyes seems to look into ones soul. Would love to hear from someone that has seen her in person. It will be very interesting to see her grow up.

grevinnan said:
There is something very unique about Ingrid Alexandra. Her eyes seems to look into ones soul. Would love to hear from someone that has seen her in person. It will be very interesting to see her grow up.
I agree. She seems extremely perceptive for a two year old. She's so alert and aware of everything around her.

I think she's just adorable! She seems like she's very aware of everything going on around her, like kwanfan said, and she seems like a sponge to everything. Very mature for such a young girl. I suppose that's a good thing considering her future job!:) :)

That is about the cutest thing! Thanks for the video link, I haven't seen it bevore. Mette Marit has such a feminine voice, don't you think? IA is adorable! I love the newest picks of her as well - carried from her daddy she starts showing some hair.

She is a cutie, yes :D I found it funny at the end of the interview that even little princesses find the contents of women's hand bags interesting, and especially cell phones :p Like a treasure chest :rolleyes:

I always have to wait a few minutes for the video to load, maybe you're having the same problem, but you don't wait long enough for it to load, so you think it doesn't work?

Wow, what a strange voice has Hakon!
I don't know why, but it is very differente of what I expected!
Ingrid is so cute!

nayralorenzo said:
Wow, what a strange voice has Hakon!
I don't know why, but it is very differente of what I expected!
Ingrid is so cute!

I was surprised too, but pleasantly surprised.:)

Little Ingrid Alexandra will soon be a big sister. Wonder if she will be pleased.

Last edited:
Danielane said:
Little Ingrid Alexandra will soon be a big sister. Wonder if she will be pleased.

As someone who know's all about older brother's, I must say that I-A is probably thinking (even at 2) that she may be the boss of the newborn like marius may be of her. Unfortunately, it's never to early for sibling rivalry!:(

Layla1971 said:
As someone who know's all about older brother's, I must say that I-A is probably thinking (even at 2) that she may be the boss of the newborn like marius may be of her. Unfortunately, it's never to early for sibling rivalry!:(

Never to early, you're right. I'm myself the big sister of three adorable girls, but it took me lot of time to accept I wasn't to be the only daddy's little girl. Wonder if she's currently thinking "gosh, dad and mum will have less time for me". So imagine what is little princess Louise of Belgium thinking with the future coming of two babies.

grevinnan said:
Blond scandinavian hair tends to be very fine, hence children may look as if they have no hair but it simply does not come through in photos. Young childrens blond hair is sometimes almost transparent.
I was about to say something like that. Also with it being very fine hair it would possibly be a little bit harder to poke through the skin perhaps.

Danielane said:
Never to early, you're right. I'm myself the big sister of three adorable girls, but it took me lot of time to accept I wasn't to be the only daddy's little girl. Wonder if she's currently thinking "gosh, dad and mum will have less time for me". So imagine what is little princess Louise of Belgium thinking with the future coming of two babies.

Wow, two baby siblings at once, she must be worried! How old is Louise now?

But, getting back to the topic, my older brother hated it when I came along, I wonder how Marius felt when I-A was born? And, now having another baby to share attention with!

I know what is going Louise.I was very unhappy at the first time I saw my twins brother and sister, but with the time, you are more responsible and very worried about them..

there are new ingrid pic at cover if anybody is interested in them..there is also mette pregnant pics that are candid

hvn2299 said:
there are new ingrid pic at cover if anybody is interested in them..there is also mette pregnant pics that are candid
Please post them!;)

I know what is going Louise.I was very unhappy at the first time I saw my twins brother and sister, but with the time, you are more responsible and very worried about them..

Exactly! When my twin brothers were born I was 4 years old and I hated them with all my heart. They got all the presents and everything . I even tried to sell one at the local mall . I wasn't successful but at least I tried it:D

Larzen said:
Here are 3 pics from tonights program
NRK
Maybe it's just me, but she looks a lot like her mother?:rolleyes: :)

polop said:
Maybe it's just me, but she looks a lot like her mother?:rolleyes: :)

No, its not just you she looks a lot like Mette-Marit.;)

hvn2299 said:

is it these ones?
if yes, there were some other posted from scans earlier in this thread or at haakon & mm's thread.

As mentioned earlier Ingrids and Marius nanny Maria Sikkeland just had a baby and is on maternety leave (you have the right to 1 year payed maternety leave in Norway, the dad can take parts of it) Nettavisen writes that Haakon and Mette-Marit has found a new nanny to substitue Maria until her matenety leave is over, no name but apparantly they have hired one that is already in the palace organisation

http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/side2/kongelig/article498695.ece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom