Prince Sverre Magnus Current Events: December 3, 2005 - January 24, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marengo said:
Lovely pictures of the young family. I actually thought that Mette-Marit looked very good, radiant even. Like with Letizia, she looks better WITH the extra pregnancy weight.

I don't know if they are nursing, but for some woman the hormone the body produces whilst nursing causes them to practically glow, have good skin and be more feminine! It looks like MM is enjoying her motherhood in all ways!

Oppie said:
Won't he eventually need a last name, it doesn't sound like he will have titled children so they will at least need a last name. I like the idea of using his mom's name.
I think Prince Sverre needs a surname since he's not titled as HRH..what will happen to his future children??..What surname would they use?..and I agree with someone here commented that the Norwegianne monarchy becomes less and less royal..dont want to elaborate anymore, dont mean to offend..just my opinion..

Last edited:
Norwegianne,
Thank you for the pics of litle Sverre and Family.
I still find very hard to pronounce his name but he sure is a bundle of joy and a very sweet baby.
Family Pictures are just great. They all seem very peaceful and happy.
And Mette has that look of hapiness, fulfillement... oh, you know, the glowing look!
And it is nice to see Ingrid dressed in blue :).

Regards,
mtbcm :)

mette-marit looks very beautiful.. and very in her element.

Many thanks for the pics . What a beautiful family !! Mette-Marit can be proud of her children, they all look so sweet and cute . Prince Sverre has already a very intelligent look !:) :) :)

The baby is really a cutie. I wish the family lots of good health and happiness--who cares about titles? The baby is happy, his parents love him and he is just too cute.

Thank you for the pictures. Mette-Marit looks wonderful. What a neat family picture Marius has really grown as well as Ingrid Alexandra. I love the picture of Mette-Marit and Sverre.;)

excellent photos... just like what i imagine it to be..

totally beautiful & gorgeous family... :) :) :)

In the caption under the first picture in Sara's link, it say "Norway's new little prince, who'll be christened Sverre Magnus in January." So I guess his christening will be in January.

Sverre is so cute
Amour54.gif
(and it seems that he is going to have blue eyes .... )

I have read lots about Sverre having blue eyes but they looked brown to me in th pictures.

But then again I read the little Danish Prince had blue eyes and in his recent pictures they looked brown.

This little prince is such a cutie! :p

He and Leonor are so gorgeous! ;)

EmmieLou said:
I have read lots about Sverre having blue eyes but they looked brown to me in th pictures.

But then again I read the little Danish Prince had blue eyes and in his recent pictures they looked brown.
I wouldn't worry too much about it... some Norwegian journalists still talk of Ingrid Alexandra's blue eyes... :confused:

He is such a cute baby. Has his official christining date been set yet. He is so adorable, I think he looks a lot like his mother.

Princejonnhy25 said:
He is such a cute baby. Has his official christining date been set yet. He is so adorable, I think he looks a lot like his mother.
In Aftenposten they say its going to be in January

he is so cute...he has a very male face (varonil in spanish)...I hope you understand what I mean...:)

good...! I was afraid of not being able to explain it...thanks!

Sverre is lovely! A very pretty little family, Magnus looks so much like his mum, not as sure about Ingrid-Alexandra.

Sverre is so handsome!...I like this cute baby...he looks very scandinavic :rolleyes:

I also think that Sverre resembles his mum's looking and Marrius but we have to wait until the baby bit older to make it sure. Ingrid Alexandra resembles her Dad's.

The little Prince now has his own page et the royal website, not much information, only place and date of birth and his place in succession, the profile inlcudes one picture by Jo Michael released earlier. Neither he or Ingrid is so far listed in the English version, hopeing for a major update of the website soon. A screencap from www.kongehuset.no

The baptism will be in February or March.

galuhcandrakirana said:
I also think that Sverre resembles his mum's looking and Marrius but we have to wait until the baby bit older to make it sure. Ingrid Alexandra resembles her Dad's.

that;s what I think too. the resemblance between Ingrid and her dad is almost scary but so is the resemblance between MM and Sverre.

I think Ingrid is starting to look more like Marius who looks A LOT like Mette-Marit. Ingrid still looks mostly like Haakon, though. I think Sverre is adorable but I'm not yet sure who he looks like...He doesn't really resemble Ingrid (or Maud or Leah)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom