The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Norway > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #401  
Old 03-05-2013, 05:56 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: G., Germany
Posts: 2,996
Yesterday, CP Haakon attended the opening of "Elevtinget 2013", the annual gathering of the School Student Union of Norway, March 4, 2013.
kongehuset.no - Talte til Elevtinget
Google Translation
__________________

__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #402  
Old 03-05-2013, 04:10 PM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: G., Germany
Posts: 2,996
Tonight, CP Haakon attends the Freestyle World Ski Championships in Oslo, March 5, 2013.
Photo by vossoslo2013

another picture http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...levant_count=1

ADD: belga pictures http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...98.html?page=1
__________________

__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #403  
Old 03-06-2013, 03:17 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 27,223



Here are some more pics of Haakon at the World Freestyle Ski Championships on March 5:


** gettyimages gallery **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
  #404  
Old 03-06-2013, 09:49 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: G., Germany
Posts: 2,996
Today, CP Haakon opened conference on internationalization in Bergen, March 6, 2013.
article with pictures Kronprinsen om USA-studiene / Nyheter fra SIU / For media SIU
Google Translation

http://www.kongehuset.no/nyhet.html?...4305&sek=26939
Google Translation


Afterwards, he attended the opening of the Norwegian Red Cross' new avalanche rescue training facilities in Myrkdalen (near Voss).
APA Pictures http://www.picturedesk.com/bild-disp...8-6d48b189565d

http://www.kongehuset.no/nyhet.html?...4326&sek=26939
Google Translation


The rest of the day he is at the Freestyle World Ski Championships in Voss.
Photo by vossoslo2013

another photo http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...levant_count=1
and http://sport.aftenposten.no/multimed...8x_180597o.jpg
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #405  
Old 03-07-2013, 05:11 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: G., Germany
Posts: 2,996
some more pictures from the first day of the Freestyle World Ski Championships
Haakon besökte VM i Oslo | Svensk Damtidning

nice picture from yesterday at the Norwegian Red Cross' new avalanche rescue training
Timeline Photos | Facebook

video: http://www.tv2.no/play/nyheter/innen...ek-702444.html

__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #406  
Old 03-07-2013, 10:00 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: G., Germany
Posts: 2,996
again article with pictures about the Freestyle World Ski Championships
kongehuset.no - VM i Freestyle
Google Translation

__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #407  
Old 03-11-2013, 11:11 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: G., Germany
Posts: 2,996
Today, CP Haakon gave a speech ("What can you do to increase someone's dignity?") at the Forensis-days for law students at the University of Oslo, March 11, 2013.
Picture (from https://twitter.com/Kronprinsparet)

http://www.kongehuset.no/nyhet.html?...4430&sek=26939
Google Translation
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #408  
Old 03-29-2013, 07:34 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: G., Germany
Posts: 2,996
CP Haakon took part in the Norwegian documentary "Oppdrag Nord-Norge" (Mission North Norway), a television experience where extreme sports meet nature and culture in the north. It's a boat journey through the most beautiful landscapes. The Crown Prince stayed on board for 3 days, all in Lofoten. He performs various stunts and is very involved, including kiting in Unstad.
This 4th episode will be aired on Monday, March 31, at 20.25 on NRK 1, and will be available here (unfortunately only in Norway).

Oppdrag Nord-Norge - episode (4:8) Vesterålen og Lofoten
Google Translation

Reisen i nord | lofotposten.no
Google Translation

On the Se og Hør cover is a little picture of him (at the bottom)

from the premiere a little preview clip (CP Haakon at 1:44 min.)
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #409  
Old 03-29-2013, 12:09 PM
fortimo's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 1,465
Than this was the reason why he didn't have events in the past some weeks/days? I like how this family share the roles between eachother and between the official and privatlife. One of them is always with the kids, but they have also their own interest and fun, what they can follow.
__________________
  #410  
Old 03-30-2013, 09:21 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vestfold, Norway
Posts: 149
Article and longer video where we see the Crown Prince taking a quick swim, kiting and skiing. Kronprins Haakon med i ekstremserie - Kultur-og-underholdning - NRK

The article mentions: that the other contestants couldn’t figure out who was joining them, only that it was someone important. They were all surprised when they saw who came through the door.

It becomes a different trip when the Crown Prince joins you. The security aspect was tightened when he joined, and a security detail followed the Crown Prince everywhere. So it was not only the Crown Prince, the other contestant and the film crew who made their way up the mountain.

The Crown Prince: I enjoy staying on-board boats, and Lofoten is very beautiful. I enjoy trips like this, and I presumed there would be a nice group of people here.

I was introduced to winter sports early and it was my mum who started it all. She got me skiing downhill before I was three. I tried snowboard, but when my friends started Telemark-skiing I did the same. After a while we started going off-piste, and then starting at the bottom of the mountain. And that is what I enjoy most today.
__________________
  #411  
Old 03-31-2013, 04:30 PM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 17,191
I've got a question because I don't know where to discuss this. I'm seeing pictures and videos on tumblr of Haakon and Ingrid Alexandra on Christmas Eve 2012, where they appeared as guests on the show Christmas Morning. They talked about Christmas traditions and about being a princess. The princess could also hand a donation to Environmental Agents, children’s own environmental organization.

Is there anywhere this has been discussed? Because I've looked at this thread, the Haakon and MM thread, the family thread and the kids thread and have found nothing?
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
  #412  
Old 03-31-2013, 05:54 PM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: G., Germany
Posts: 2,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
I've got a question because I don't know where to discuss this. I'm seeing pictures and videos on tumblr of Haakon and Ingrid Alexandra on Christmas Eve 2012, where they appeared as guests on the show Christmas Morning. They talked about Christmas traditions and about being a princess. The princess could also hand a donation to Environmental Agents, children’s own environmental organization.

Is there anywhere this has been discussed? Because I've looked at this thread, the Haakon and MM thread, the family thread and the kids thread and have found nothing?
Yes it was discussed in the Christmas-Thread Christmas with the Norwegian Royal Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestfoldlilja View Post
Article and longer video where we see the Crown Prince taking a quick swim, kiting and skiing. Kronprins Haakon med i ekstremserie - Kultur-og-underholdning - NRK

The article mentions: that the other contestants couldn’t figure out who was joining them, only that it was someone important. They were all surprised when they saw who came through the door.

It becomes a different trip when the Crown Prince joins you. The security aspect was tightened when he joined, and a security detail followed the Crown Prince everywhere. So it was not only the Crown Prince, the other contestant and the film crew who made their way up the mountain.

The Crown Prince: I enjoy staying on-board boats, and Lofoten is very beautiful. I enjoy trips like this, and I presumed there would be a nice group of people here.

I was introduced to winter sports early and it was my mum who started it all. She got me skiing downhill before I was three. I tried snowboard, but when my friends started Telemark-skiing I did the same. After a while we started going off-piste, and then starting at the bottom of the mountain. And that is what I enjoy most today.
Thanks for your translation, unfortunately the video is not available outside of Norway Maybe some pieces will appear at Youtube...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortimo View Post
Than this was the reason why he didn't have events in the past some weeks/days? I like how this family share the roles between eachother and between the official and privatlife. One of them is always with the kids, but they have also their own interest and fun, what they can follow.
The trip was already some while ago, maybe even last year? I couldn't find out. But the premiere was already on March 6 so they were long finished with filming then...
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #413  
Old 04-04-2013, 12:31 PM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,856
Quote:
04.04.2013
The Crown Prince attends the conference Arena Global Future, Oslo (09:15).
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5
ANP pictures
  #414  
Old 04-04-2013, 12:35 PM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: G., Germany
Posts: 2,996
kongehuset.no - Flerkulturell kompetanse
Google Translation

article with pictures of the meeting with young people
http://www.nho.no/global-future/bra-...25548-610.html
Google Translation
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #415  
Old 04-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: san diego, United States
Posts: 2,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy tale View Post
CP Haakon took part in the Norwegian documentary "Oppdrag Nord-Norge" (Mission North Norway), a television experience where extreme sports meet nature and culture in the north. It's a boat journey through the most beautiful landscapes. The Crown Prince stayed on board for 3 days, all in Lofoten. He performs various stunts and is very involved, including kiting in Unstad.
This 4th episode will be aired on Monday, March 31, at 20.25 on NRK 1, and will be available here (unfortunately only in Norway).

Oppdrag Nord-Norge - episode (4:8) Vesterålen og Lofoten
Google Translation

Reisen i nord | lofotposten.no
Google Translation

On the Se og Hør cover is a little picture of him (at the bottom)

from the premiere a little preview clip (CP Haakon at 1:44 min.)
thanks
I found these pictures of Haakon jumping into an ice-cold Norwegian sea as part of his deal with the other people on the TV-program “Oppdrag Nord-Norge”

☕ Caffinated Stories ☕ • Crown Prince Haakon of Norway jumping into an...
__________________
  #416  
Old 04-09-2013, 07:50 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: G., Germany
Posts: 2,996
Today, CP Haakon opened the UNDP conference «Energy Post 2015» at Scandic Hotell Fornebu, April 9, 2013.
kongehuset.no - Energy Post 2015
Google Translation

his opening speech kongehuset.no - Energy Post 2015: Opening speech

more pictures
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...levant_count=1
https://twitter.com/Utenriksdept/sta.../photo/1/large
https://twitter.com/Kronprinsparet/s.../photo/1/large
https://twitter.com/Kronprinsparet/s.../photo/1/large
https://twitter.com/noradno/status/3.../photo/1/large
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #417  
Old 04-24-2013, 08:20 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: G., Germany
Posts: 2,996
Today, CP Haakon visited Hydrogenfabrikken kunsthall and Wik & Walsøe Porselen Design in Fredrikstad, April 24, 2013.
Picture

http://www.kongehuset.no/nyhet.html?...5035&sek=26939
Google Translation
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #418  
Old 04-25-2013, 05:24 PM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: G., Germany
Posts: 2,996
more pictures https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7825176&type=1
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #419  
Old 05-03-2013, 05:09 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: G., Germany
Posts: 2,996
Today, CP Haakon visits the Ministry of Finance for a working meeting, May 3, 2013.
Pictures:
https://twitter.com/Finansdep/status/330219701596745729
https://twitter.com/Finansdep/status/330225752043827200
https://twitter.com/Finansdep/status/330239364426764288

article http://www.regjeringen.no/nb/dep/fin...html?id=725676
Google Translation
__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
  #420  
Old 05-14-2013, 08:00 AM
fairy tale's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: G., Germany
Posts: 2,996
CP Haakon 40th birthday, July 20, 2013

On July 20, 2013, CP Haakon celebrates his 40th birthday. It seems there will be a big party at Skaugum with other Royals invited.

There is a request of the police in Asker and Bærum regarding the establishment of a temporary restricted area over ​​Skaugum from Friday July 19, 2013 from 08:00 to Monday July 22, 2013 at 16:00 local time, as "the event will house many international royalty"

article with attached pdf-document Høring - etablering av restriksjonsområde over Skaugum - Luftfartstilsynet
Google Translation
__________________

__________________
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
Closed Thread

Tags
crown prince haakon, haakon, norways crown prince, norwegian royal, prince haakon, turkey, visit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Queen Margrethe II and Prince Henrik, Current Events Part 4: January 2013 - iceflower Queen Margrethe II and Prince Henrik 315 12-20-2014 06:56 AM
Crown Prince Frederik, Current Events 3: September 2010 - May 2013 JessRulz Current Events Archive 427 05-25-2013 11:31 AM
Princess Máxima, Current Events 7 (October 2009 - April 2013) marmi Current Events Archive 592 04-26-2013 05:53 AM
Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 9: March 2008 - September 2010 GlitteringTiaras Current Events Archive 482 09-27-2010 03:53 PM




Popular Tags
belgium brussels carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events engagement fashion genealogy germany grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility official visit olympics ottoman pieter van vollenhoven poland president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince daniel prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:56 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]