Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 12:17 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
Has Mette-Marit no activity ?
She seems to have disappeared
Have a look at this thread and you'll see that she attended an Award Ceremony last week:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...8-a-15902.html

Old 02-25-2008, 08:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you but I think I see her too rarely

Old 03-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Commoner

Yesterday she attended the opening of Dansens Hus, the new Norwegian stage for dance. I worked as a crew, and served Mette-Marit and the VIP guest. She was wearing a white dress, cool blck shoes and a nice beige purse.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonemor View Post
Yesterday she attended the opening of Dansens Hus, the new Norwegian stage for dance. I worked as a crew, and served Mette-Marit and the VIP guest. She was wearing a white dress, cool blck shoes and a nice beige purse.
Did you get a chance to talk to her?

Here is a picture:
Crown Princess Mette-Marit arrives to the inaguration of the 'Dansens Hus'.
http://i29.tinypic.com/28c2b9i.jpg
ANP

Old 03-02-2008, 07:53 AM
Commoner

When she came up the stairs to the VIP lounge, she was the first to enter, and she said "hi". Later when I was serving wine and wather I asked if she wanted more water (she didn't drink wine) and she said "yes please". She was very sweet and nice.
Old 03-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Serene Highness

you are so lucky to meet her Lonemor
my friend who lives in Norway once saw her and said Mette-Marit was very sweet and nice.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Oh your so lucky! MM sems to be avery nice lady.
Thanks Her Majesty for the picture. It would be nice to see a few more. MM is looking healthier. Glad she isnt in black head to toe.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonemor View Post
When she came up the stairs to the VIP lounge, she was the first to enter, and she said "hi". Later when I was serving wine and wather I asked if she wanted more water (she didn't drink wine) and she said "yes please". She was very sweet and nice.
You are so lucky! I love hearing stories of people who have had the opportunity to meet the royals. MM always seems so nice in her interviews. Thank you for sharing your story.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

You are so lucky, it's wonderful for you
I dream of MM and Haakon coming once to Belgium, I would take some days off at the office I tell you !
Old 03-09-2008, 09:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Mette Marit visited the Pro Centre in Oslo - see the thread here.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

In the Scandinavian forum someone posted a pic of the King and Ingrid Alexandra taken yesterday at Holmenkollen
I wonder where I can find more pix
Old 03-10-2008, 02:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
In the Scandinavian forum someone posted a pic of the King and Ingrid Alexandra taken yesterday at Holmenkollen
I wonder where I can find more pix
It always helps to look in the original thread: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...8-a-16015.html
Old 05-27-2008, 12:36 PM
Serene Highness

seems that Mette-Marit has a busy week soon according to Kongehuset:

"June night"
Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess attends the event "June night" at the birth place of Norwegian poet Hans Børli, Eidskog.

Kirkens Familievern
Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess attends seminar marking th 50th anniversary of Kirkens Familievern, Skjetten.

Tolerance and Compassion
Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess attends a reception at Tøyen Hovedgård presenting the project "Tolerance and Compassion", a part of the Henrik Wergeland anniversary (20:30)
Old 06-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Today Mette-Marit attended a celebration of the Norwegian Poet Hans Børli called June night, it is a yearly event, it was a relaxed outdoors event in the county of Hedemark

about Hans Børli from wikipedia
Hans Børli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pictures from glomdalen
BILDER | Kronprinsesse Mette-Marit på Børli - glomdalen.no

Haakon will be in south africa with the young global leaders the next days, another event has been added (only in the norwegian section of kongehuset, not in the english one) to the third of june, a meeting with the federation of norwegian commercial and service enterprises about their mentor program (I guess it is about inclusive work life or something like that) HSH Haakon will be back for the state visit on the 5th and 6th, and on the 6th they will together attend Bislett Games - golden league, and hopefully see Norway win the javelin competition :) iaaf.org - Golden League 2008
Old 06-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Here she is today in Skjetten at a conference/meeting with the Church Family Guard (dont know how to translate it really, and seems the court dont know either ) It is an organisation under the umbrella of the state church that every year help 12 300 couples that have trouble in their marriage (or co-living situation) the number of people contacting the office is increasing.
There is a total of 22 offices in the country and today the office celebrated 50 years.
pictures
http://img192.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_105lo.jpg
http://img163.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_998lo.jpg
http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_383lo.jpg
http://www.rb.no/lokale_nyheter/article3580689.ece
Old 06-03-2008, 06:22 AM
Serene Highness

Mette-Marit looks good on black-white combination.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Last night Mette-Marit attended in private Aftenpostens debate about rasism that took place for two hours in the house of litterature. Minister of foreign affairs Mr Jonas Gahr Støre was in the panel.

Video where you can see her at around 1.40, the whole debate is online so I dont know if it is more to see
http://www.aftenposten.no/webtv/?id=10396&cat=22
One picture of her back from aftenposten and a screen cap
http://img238.imagevenue.com/img.php...s_122_20lo.jpg
http://img219.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_540lo.jpg
Old 06-04-2008, 10:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Mette-Marit was present yesterday when the new WOmentor program was launched by the federation of Norwegian commercial and service enterprises. The program aims to pair successful Norwegian female business leaders with career minded women from other non western countries to help them find ways to use their education in a productive way and find relevant careers in their new country and to get a guide in the Norwegian business world. The participating women all have to have at least 3 years of university studies to be accepted into the program and a strong wish to be successful career women. The mentors are all among some of the best known and most successful women in Norway. One of the mentors is Haakon and Mette-Marits former chief of staff Gry Mølleskog.
HSH

Pictures from HSH and dagbladet
http://img172.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_1168lo.jpg
http://img184.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_481lo.jpg
Old 06-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

She wears more and more white these days
Old 06-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Serene Highness

Mette-Marit has been busy for many days. we haven't seen so much of her for years and the topics of her engagements are really serious. she does great job.

Tags
crown princess mette-marit, mette-marit