Mette-Marit: Current Events, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's great children were there to celebrate Mette-Marit's brave action. On photos from Prisma Haakon can be seen as well, so the whole family was there to support Crown Princes :wub:

I am proud of Mette-Marit as a sportsman and a mom :norwayflag:

Wrogn. Haakon was not there. Just Mette-Marit, her children, her brothers, mom and some friends. :flowers:

that's great children were there to celebrate Mette-Marit's brave action. On photos from Prisma Haakon can be seen as well, so the whole family was there to support Crown Princes :wub:

I am proud of Mette-Marit as a sportsman and a mom :norwayflag:

Wrogn. Haakon was not there. Just Mette-Marit, her children, her brothers, mom and some friends. :flowers:

so maybe, but the man near the car on the last picture of Prisma gallery looks like Haakon.

Genuine

For once, she looked like herself - not stiff or stressed out, as she sometimes does at official outings, not like someone who suddenly wakes up and finds herself in a slightly too large and not quite well-cut beige suit at some function one couldn't care less about - but like her friendly, easygoing, relaxed self. These pictures really reminded me why I like her so much.

so maybe, but the man near the car on the last picture of Prisma gallery looks like Haakon.

Well... That's a picture of Mette-Marit in front of a policecar with two bodyguards from the police.

What does Ingrid's sign say? And is that Mette-Marit's mother with her?

Crown Princess Mette-Marit took part today in the Norwegian Red Cross anniversary event in Oslo. This year is the 75 years since the Red Cross started a mediation center for blood transfusions in Norway.
Princess was welcomed by Red Cross President Sven Mollekleiv and Oystein Flesland, the head of the Red Cross blood program.

ImageShack - Hosting :: downloadpicturepreview3ms0.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: downloadpicturepreview2mm8.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: downloadpicturepreview3hn1.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: downloadpicturepreview3an2.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: downloadpicturepreview3bq1.jpg
By ANP

Thanks for the pictures Paty, what a great event.

it's great to see mette marit out and about. it seems her agenda has recently increased (maybe to accomodate some free time later when she comes back to studies?). i hope it stays the same though. it's nice to see her supporting different causes.

i also think she looked lovely in the navy blue coat for the blood donor's opening.

Silly Question: Why isnt this forum called Crown Princess Mette-Marit: current events?

dont know weather this is the correct place to write this , but here goes,
I know that the queen and the royal crown couple are going to Princes charles Birthday , but when they are in the Uk will they be doing any other offical jobs ??

dont know weather this is the correct place to write this , but here goes,
I know that the queen and the royal crown couple are going to Princes charles Birthday , but when they are in the Uk will they be doing any other offical jobs ??

i guess it will be some private couple of days, besides mette marit has been in london not long ago. maybe they may try and link some activities with it? the norwegian royals seem pretty active in the UK. when is the christmas tree in trafalgar square traditionally turned on?

i guess it will be some private couple of days, besides mette marit has been in london not long ago. maybe they may try and link some activities with it? the norwegian royals seem pretty active in the UK. when is the christmas tree in trafalgar square traditionally turned on?

I was really hopeing that mette marit would do the christmas tree in london, but I think its the norway Prime Minister this year :ermm:

but when they are in the Uk will they be doing any other offical jobs ??
I don't think so. I guess they'll just go there to attend the birthdaycelebrations of the Prince of Wales.
Usually Royals don't have any official engagements when they travel to another country to attend royal celebrations.

Edit:
Haakon is going to attend the London Jazz Festival on Nov. 13th.

Last edited:
It's a shame she won't be able to attend the festivities. Sounds like her concussion was perhaps a little more serious than first thought. Although I do know that the side-effect from a concussion can last for weeks afterwards and some people end up with long-lasting problems. I really hope she bounces back soon and I miss seeing her out and about via my computer.

I am surprised that she is still recovering. I really feel badly for her, and I'm sure that she is very disappointed that she won't be able to attend the birthday party for the Prince of Wales. I wish her all the best.

HELLO, I WANT TO KNOWN IF IS TRUE THAT THE PRINCESS IS WAITING ANOTHER BABY, BECAUSE SOME MAGAZINES OF SWEDEN WRITE ABOUT THIS. AND, THE PRINCESS DONT BE IN HER "WORKS" IN THIS NEXT TWO WEEKS. THE ROYAL HOUSE SAID THAT METTE MARIT WILL BE REST.:flowers:

I'm not a moderator or anything in here, but speculations about pregnancy among others, is not allowed in these boards. Please respect the rules. Thank you. :)

So disappointed for her and for me ! I was looking forward to see her at this event !

the rest may be because of her recent fall in ukraine. i'm sure if she were, we will know soon. however, there's lots of speculation and rumours all the time, and most times they aren't true. it's perhaps better to wait for official confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom