King Harald and Queen Sonja: January- December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or did Queen Sonja change her hair colour recently ? I think this one suits her much better !:flowers:

Anita said:
Is it me or did Queen Sonja change her hair colour recently ? I think this one suits her much better !:flowers:
It looks much more like the original hair-colour she had when she married into the family.

Although, at this point, I wouldn't say she's going back to her original hair colour - there's no way that someone who is about to turn 70 next year gets that hair colour if they stop dying it. :lol:

Anita said:
Is it me or did Queen Sonja change her hair colour recently ? I think this one suits her much better !
I agree with you!
She looks great with this haircolour! I really like it! :flowers:

norwegianne said:
Uhm... I don't know why they portray this as news? Anybody having read Sonja's biography "Sonja - Norges Kronprinsesse" could've told them that. It's not something that's been hidden.
It seems they just need some "new" headlines to have something they can "unhide". ;)
Maybe it's a kind of promotion for King Harald's biography..
My Norwegian knowledge is quite bad, so I don't know exactly what the article is about.. but I think the biography has been mentioned, hasn't it?

Her_Majesty said:
It seems they just need some "new" headlines to have something they can "unhide". ;)
Maybe it's a kind of promotion for King Harald's biography..
My Norwegian knowledge is quite bad, so I don't know exactly what the article is about.. but I think the biography has been mentioned, hasn't it?
Yeah, it was about the biography, but the headline was something that has been out in the public since forever, and it is rather typical of Se & Hør to try to make news out of it. (A biography on King Harald in itself isn't as good "news" as the fact that the queen used to work in a pub when she studied in England...):ROFLMAO:

Commemorative acts of the L Aniversario of the Revolution 1956
Budapest. Hungary

From terra, afp-getty and reuters

Thanks for the pictures! It's great to see the Kings together!
Are the Queens in Hungary, too?

King Harald attend a special session of the Hungarian Parliament celebrating the 50th anniversary of the 1956 uprising against the Soviet-supported Hungarian communist regime, at the parliament hall in downtown Budapest October 23, 2006

From yahoo/reuters

Budapest, HUNGARY: Norway's King Harald V © and Belgium's Crown Prince Philippe (L) laugh beside Hungarian Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsany ® prior to the family photo of the Heads of States and governments attending a commemoration marking the 50th anniversary of the 1956 upraising against the Soviet rule and the Soviet Red Army at the Parliament in downtown Budapest, 23 October 2006

from getty

Last edited:

VG today has some of the pictures from the book taken by Sonja, lots of cute moments, esp with his children and grandchildren in the book, dont know which of them is in VG except this one with Maud

Larzen said:

VG today has some of the pictures from the book taken by Sonja, lots of cute moments, esp with his children and grandchildren in the book, dont know which of them is in VG except this one with Maud
That's sweet:wub:

Btw. Sonja looks great in Egypt!

Wow she looks elegant! I hope there'll be some more pictures published. Her suit seems to be very elegant.

Queen Sonja's 70th birthday next summer

There is an article in the glossy magazine Se og Hør's internet version on the Queen's 70th birthday next summer. It refers to a local newspaper which writes that the party will be held at the royal family's cabin at Tjøme since Kongsseteren's restaurations won't be finished. According to the information consultant Gjeruldsen at the palace there will be a voyage along the coast on the royal yatch Norge, which will end up at Tjøme.

http://www.seher.no/cm/SeHer/Kongelige/Europeiske+kongehus/1.300445

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom