Haakon & Mette-Marit: Picture Thread Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Cathrine Rose said:
Are you all sure that is really MM? It doesn't really look like her!

What picture are you referring to?

Yes, it is MM, It is from her sisters 40th birthdayparty in Kristiansand, MM hometown. I agree she looked really differentdont know if it is the hair or the clothes, she has used the "jacket" before, I think during their visit to Mocambique(?).

Yes, it's Mette-Marit. Her hair is in a pony-tail of sorts, which is why she might look unfamiliar. And Ingrid Alexandra covers up a bit...

ILoveCristina said:
The one you posted, taken on their 3rd weddind anniversary.
Yes it is Mette-Marit holding Ingrid. The man (you can only see his back) on the left is Haakon. There are other pictures on other sites of this occasion.

Mandy said:
Yes it is Mette-Marit holding Ingrid. The man (you can only see his back) on the left is Haakon. There are other pictures on other sites of this occasion.
Yes, but I meant, was this picture taken at their home or elsewhere?

ILoveCristina said:
Yes, but I meant, was this picture taken at their home or elsewhere?
Haakon and Mette-Marit were at the royal chapel.

From the Italian State Visit to Norway September 21, 2004.
Pictures #1, 2 from Eastnews
Picture #3 from Scanpix

Attachments

• H23012.jpg
    H23012.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 451
  • MM23008.jpg
    MM23008.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 601
  • Scanpix190216a.jpg
    Scanpix190216a.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 481
This is an unusual outfit for MM (at least in my opinion!)! I like it, it's quite original and I don't think many of our other Royals could pull off the outfit. I don't think I've seen a royal women wear black to a state visit, I always thought it was reserved for mourning periods, (remember the Diana controversy?!?!)! But I like it...as I've stated before!

Haakon looks dashing as always. Can't ever resist a man in uniform!

New portraits of Haakon and Mette-Marit at the royal site

Attachments

• mm.jpg
    mm.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 362
  • haa.jpg
    haa.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
They are extremely wonderful.I think it could be that they were made the same day the last official pics were released. Mette-Marit seemed to have the same hair style and the same shirt. Obviously she became much prettier since she was pregnant.

Very eleganet but not too keen on the hat.It looked like a small box, but everything else was so nice.

Found some really cute pics of Haakon as a child and does he look like his little girl or what??
Here are the pics, decide for yourselves...

Attachments

• aksugu8.jpg
    aksugu8.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 298
  • daapen.jpg
    daapen.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,274
  • forsteskoledag.jpg
    forsteskoledag.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 275
  • haaakon88.jpg
    haaakon88.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 397
  • haako9.jpg
    haako9.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 358
  • skihaakon.jpg
    skihaakon.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 280
  • trehjul.jpg
    trehjul.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 316
"New" picture on the official page. The picture of the King and Queen is taken by Morten Kroghvold and it was first seen in the papers the summer of 2003. I think the Picture of Haakon and Mette-Marit is taken before the dinner for the Italian president.

Attachments

• n_forsidebilde.jpg
    n_forsidebilde.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Larzen said:
"New" picture on the official page. The picture of
I like how MM wears the sash, with the bottom of it showing .... not very often am I treated to that fine detail. :)

Pic from Christmas service

Hope that you'll like this pic from Hello Magazine.

Mette marit looks as if she may be expecting in the new official pic. Can anyone confirm?

Any confirmation would come out of the Royal Palace's website/PR release first and foremost: http://www.kongehuset.no

Pregnant in Norwegian is gravid. You might also try to look for the words: venter barn. (Expecting a child.)

But the picture is from the Italian statevisit, wasn't that it? It's not a brand new picture, I think.

norwegianne said:
But the picture is from the Italian statevisit, wasn't that it? It's not a brand new picture, I think.
The oufit Mette-Marit is wearing is from the Italilan visit, which took place in the fall didn't it? If so then Mette-Marit would be 5 or 6 months pregnant by now and in the recent holiday pictures she certainly doens't look pregnant.

It's probably just the angle or the shadowing effect of the picture that appears to give Mette-Marit a slight bulge.

While it may be hard, we should exercise patience and allow for the Kongehuset to announce the pregnancy. All this speculation isn't doing anything to make Mette-Marit pregnant any quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom