The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Norway > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 04:24 PM
Royal Highness

More photos:
Mette-Marit et Haakon de Norvège : Main dans la main pour saluer un homme modèle

Old 01-21-2014, 07:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Perfect couple and pix, thanks !!!

Old 01-22-2014, 05:42 AM
Royal Highness

There is an other little picture about MM on the beach in the Maldives, on the cover of Semana (4. picture)... It seems there are more photos about the holiday, not only those two, what we saw earlier...
Terra Mobile España - Las portadas de la semana
Old 01-22-2014, 08:00 AM
Royal Highness

Article about where they spent their holiday:
Los Príncipes Haakon y Mette-Marit de Noruega, todo amor y pasión en Las Maldivas - Bekia
Haakon and Mette Princes-Marit of Norway, all love and passion in the Maldives - Bekia

Bigger picture about the Semana cover:
http://www.antena3.com/celebrities/f...012200078.html
Old 01-22-2014, 09:16 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Mette-Marit and Haakon out on the job after the holidays
Mette-Marit och Haakon ute på jobb efter semestern | Svensk Damtidning

https://translate.google.com.tr/tran...ern%2F&act=url
Old 01-22-2014, 12:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortimo View Post
There is an other little picture about MM on the beach in the Maldives, on the cover of Semana (4. picture)... It seems there are more photos about the holiday, not only those two, what we saw earlier...
Terra Mobile España - Las portadas de la semana
Other pics of them in the sea
http://i44.tinypic.com/27xqgeo.jpg
Old 01-22-2014, 01:10 PM
Heir Apparent

and another holiday picture https://twitter.com/moncatasa/status/425988270158540801
Old 01-23-2014, 05:09 AM
Royal Highness

Holidayphotos from Semana:
Foro Hispanico de Opiniones sobre la Realeza: Los principes Haakon y Mette Marit de vacaciones en las islas Maldivas

I was not sure if they were here or in the other Four Season Resort on Landaa Giraavaru, but the photos in Semana shows picture from Kuda Huraa, so the media should better know... :))

They spent the holiday here:
http://www.fourseasons.com/maldiveskh/

Old 01-23-2014, 06:44 AM
Heir Apparent

also Bunte has pictures cover
Old 01-23-2014, 02:49 PM
Aristocracy

From the kronprinsparet-Fonds: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old 01-23-2014, 09:28 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Nice to see them enjoying a holiday to recover from Mette-Marit's surgery and hopefully stop rumours of a divorce in the media.

Old 01-23-2014, 10:27 PM
Aristocracy

I find this whole thing so amusing. I have never seen any pics of these two other than being happy. So because she is not with him on some occasion, suddenly it's divorce. What, they should be attached at the hip? lol.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:01 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdngirl View Post
I find this whole thing so amusing. I have never seen any pics of these two other than being happy. So because she is not with him on some occasion, suddenly it's divorce. What, they should be attached at the hip? lol.

Couldn´t agree more! The whole discussion was just ridicoulous
Looking at them, like right now again in Davos, the two of them seem so confidant, being so good friends, partners and lovers I´ve hardly ever seen in my life at a married couple.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:45 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Mette-Marit of Norway slowly rejoins official life
Mette-Marit de Noruega se reincorpora poco a poco a la vida oficial

https://translate.google.com.tr/tran...ial%2F&act=url
Old 01-24-2014, 11:11 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy tale View Post
also Bunte has pictures cover

So has Gala too:
Gala: Inhaltsverzeichnis | GALA.DE
Old 01-24-2014, 11:38 AM
Serene Highness

"How MM and Haakon of Norway fight for their marriage" implicates that they HAD marital problems.... Stupid tabloid!
Old 01-25-2014, 03:21 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortimo View Post
Two more pictures from the holiday in the Maldivs (scanned from GALA):
http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1306c1da.jpg
http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7aca40b5.jpg
Old 01-25-2014, 06:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wartenberg7 View Post
"How MM and Haakon of Norway fight for their marriage" implicates that they HAD marital problems.... Stupid tabloid!
Next thing that will happen is that on an internet-forum people start quoting Bunte on it saying "even mainstream media reported it"
I don't think the rumour will ever go away again, best thing they can do is not comment on it and show they are still going strong....basically exactly what they are doing now
Old 01-25-2014, 09:05 AM
Serene Highness

I fully agree, Lee-Z. Sometimes I envy Royalty, but this constant dealing with gossip just leaves me pity them deeply...
And that just because bored, empty people like to spread this junk. Even you tube is full of nonsense, like a clip about Catherine and William saying "How William and Harry ignore Kate" only because W. was talking to his brother for a moment, not looking at his wife.... This is crazy!
The internet can be such a dangerous media....!
Old 01-25-2014, 10:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wartenberg7 View Post
I fully agree, Lee-Z. Sometimes I envy Royalty, but this constant dealing with gossip just leaves me pity them deeply...
And that just because bored, empty people like to spread this junk. Even you tube is full of nonsense, like a clip about Catherine and William saying "How William and Harry ignore Kate" only because W. was talking to his brother for a moment, not looking at his wife.... This is crazy!
The internet can be such a dangerous media....!
Well, gossip can be dangerous, but gossip used to be just in people's houses or in the neighbourhood pub; these days internet is our global pub

Closed Thread

Tags
crown prince haakon, crown princess mette-marit, haakon and mette-marit current events, norway, norway royals, prince haakon current events, princess mette-marit current events