Haakon and Mette-Marit Current Events Part 2: January 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today Haakon and MM were suppose to hold a breakfast for Innovation Week
16.10.2015 Innovasjonsfrokost DD.KK.HH. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen holder frokost for deltakere ved Oslo Innovation Week på Skaugum (09.00).

But it looks like only Haakon made it . Wonder if MM is sick or?
kongehuset.no - Innovasjonsfrokost

Another photo https://twitter.com/innobaard/status/654956379678101504/photo/1

and a few more https://www.facebook.com/Kongehuset/posts/10156103789400247

Last edited:
The pix are really great and IA is really handsome !!!!

https://twitter.com/danapress_news/s...52406198681604

The header says 'thats love' - Haakon's eyes are open, he looks like paralyzed, very odd body language.

i have to agree, it looks like he was charmed by a spell, hehe! although it's things that happen when people take pictures, at times they look strange. i thought it was cute that they kissed in an official event and that they are still in love as in day 1. i wasn't a big believer in their couple at first, but they have charmed me over.

This kiss is lovely to see....heartwarming....

I have to say, I am not sure that they are in love... Do you remember pictures about them from the beginning? They smiled eachother, they went holding hands also on visit abroads, it was something other.... Now you can see nothing similar. Thay make their works, but there is nothing harmony between them.
I don't know what is happen, but it is a little bit sad...

I-A is soo pretty...an exact mixture of Queen Sonja and Mette-Marit. And oh, for the flawless complexions of Scandinavian women!:whistling:

Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended the celebration of the 150th anniversary of the Norwegian Red Cross in Oslo yesterday, November 4:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

:previous: thanks. MM has looked fine recently. Just adds to the confusion over the Brazil trip :ermm:

Well, if this travel would planned not to Brasil, but to USA or Asia, I am sure she would travel... :(

Met students at the Royal Palace
Is it difficult to be Crown? What do you think about democracy in Norway? There were some of the questions students from Ole Vig Secondary School in Stjørdal Asked HRH Crown Prince this week.

08/11/2015

They committed the rivers in the discipline policy and human rights had long planned study trip. On the trip, they visited Parliament, July 22 center, the Nobel Peace Center and NRK - in addition to the Royal Palace. The purpose of the two-day study tour was that students would experience these major players and institutions at close range. Opened Wednesday Crown Prince doors to castle for them.

Tour and engaged conversation

After a tour of the castle, got rivers meet Crown Prince, who for students wish had prepared a presentation about the Royal Court and King house work. According to the letter sent to class castle in summer, use textbooks in the subject for the small space to tell what the Royal Family actually do. The meeting with the Crown Prince gave rivers opportunity to acquire this information on their own.

Crown Prince talked about how the court was organized and the values ​​that underlie the work the court does. Pupils were also given insight into whether advises the various members of the Royal Family engages specially in.

However, students would not just listen - they had also prepared a series of questions. And Crown Prince Haakon answered them as best he could. You can see parts of the call in the video to the right.

kongehuset.no - Møtte elever på Slottet
Møtte elever på Slottet

Er det vanskelig å være Kronprins? Hva synes du om demokratiet i Norge? Det var noen av spørsmålene elevene fra Ole Vig vgs i Stjørdal stilte H.K.H. Kronprinsen denne uken.

De engasjerte elvene i faget politikk og menneskerettigheter hadde lenge planlagt studieturen. På turen var de innom Stortinget, 22. julisenteret, Nobels Fredsenter og NRK - i tillegg til Det kongelige slott. Formålet med den to dager lange studieturen var at elevene skulle få oppleve disse store aktørene og institusjonene på nærthold. Onsdag åpnet Kronprinsen dørene til Slottet for dem.
Omvisning og engasjert samtale

Etter en omvisning på Slottet, fikk elvene møte Kronprinsen, som etter elevenes ønske hadde forberedt en presentasjon om Det kongelige hoff og Kongehusets virke. I følge brevet klassen sendte til Slottet i sommer, bruker lærebøkene i faget for liten plass på å fortelle hva Kongehuset faktisk gjør. Møtet med Kronprinsen ga elvene muligheten til å skaffe seg denne informasjonen på egenhånd.
Kronprinsen snakket om hvordan hoffet var organisert og hvilke verdier som ligger til grunn for arbeidet hoffet gjør. Elevene fikk også innblikk i hvilke om råder de ulike medlemmene av Kongefamilien engasjerer seg spesielt i.
Men, elevene ville ikke bare lytte - de hadde også forberedt en rekke spørsmål. Og Kronprins Haakon svarte dem så godt han kunne. Du kan se deler av samtalen i videoen til høyre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom