Haakon and Mette-Marit Current Events: Nov, 2003 - Apr, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I think touching up the roots completely make for a bit of unnatural hair colour. Especially if done so pale when the ends of her hair is a darker colour... The hair closest to her head in the first picture was almost stark white in the light. On the other hand, she has had some periods where the dark roots have been very overwhelming.

I loved the way Haakon put his hand on her back, and they did look good.

since the very first moment i liked that pink jacket she wore to the italian visit... but this time it's quite different. also, the other time she wore a high neck pullover down and it looked much nicer as bright colours are not the best choice for her as she is so blonde and scandinavian :)
i think a touch of colour suits her better.

Pics from nrk.no

Attachments

• 485350.jpg
    485350.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 283
  • 485349.jpg
    485349.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 267
  • 485359.jpg
    485359.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 222
  • 485358.jpg
    485358.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 314
  • 485356.jpg
    485356.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 485353.jpg
    485353.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 306
  • 485355.jpg
    485355.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 284
  • 485351.jpg
    485351.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 286
I would have liked the suit M-M wore to Charles's and Camilla's wedding better without the dark stockings and light-colored shoes. I do like the pink suit she wore in Bergen, though.:)

I find her hair messy sometimes.
She should do something to it like (tie it) so that it would look nice.
It is better now that CP M-M is starting to wear light colored attires compared to the previous months when she use to wear black outfits. Its as if someone has died.

i think she looks nicer in darker colours as she is so white (pale) but prefer colours such as blue or black rather than brown, the one that she was using a lot the past weeks since the announcement.
however this pink suit its nice. pink is a lovely colour that suits many people...

i agree it!

M-M have chose good outfits since her marriages to Haakon because she is Crown Princess but she still stylish clothing!

Sara Boyce

Alexandria said:
Thank you for the pictures Larzen! :)

I really like it when Mette-Marit's hair is wavy like this. It gives her hair so much more volume.

Great to see that she is working with Nelson Mandela on such an important cause. I think Nelson Mandela is one of the most amazing, inspiring individuals. I had the great fortune to meet and interview him about three years ago when he was here in Toronto getting a school named after him and to receive an honorary doctorate from my university (as did his wife). I was working at my university newspaper at the time so I got accredited to meet with him and interview him. He looks much more fragile at this occasion (there was a previous picture posted here in this thread of Mandela in a hat getting out of a car and his fragility was more evident than the above picture), but it is obvious that he still has the same amount of passion for fighting AIDS.

wow, alexandria, that seems a great experience. what did he tell you? is he nice? how exciting that must be...

Mette-Marit and Haakon was in Italy, a pics from Se og Hor:

Last edited:
Mette-Marit has become "door opener" for The Red Cross in Norway. As Door opener she will take part in the volounteer networking activities that the Red Cross has established for people with mental and social problems or that is on the way out of life with drugs, alcohol or crime.

Mette-Marit will as a start work for the Red Cross for 3 years, trough visits to several places in the country she will meet the people that takes part in theese activities, and support other volounteers. She will also take part in the educational work the Red Cross does with such issues. The Red Cross has showed that it is big need for people to help other with a way into a new and "ordinary" life. Networking groups will be established accross the country on a volounteer basis" to help people that feel socially excluded.

"Door opener" will be the theme for a TV show on Momarkede on August 20th

Press release from the Norwegian red cross
http://www.rodekors.no/Article.asp?ArticleID=11808&oppslag=1

Well i think that is the thing the council of mental health tries to get trough, not everyone who needs to get some help are weirdos or crazy. Some just need some support to get their life back on track or a person to share their thoughts with. Some ofcourse has more serious problems. Everyone that was interviewed in the papers was very grateful to be invited, one lady said she had to get up several times one night to reread the invitation.

Earlier today Mette-Marit was present again at Oslo Fashionweek privatly. She sits next to the editor of the magazien Henne, Ellen Arnstad

1-2 from dagbladet
3 One more from the Arne & Carlos show from cover.es

Attachments

• DSC_0058_serie.jpg
    DSC_0058_serie.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 303
  • DSC_0028_serie.jpg
    DSC_0028_serie.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 277
  • CAAV6FMH.jpg
    CAAV6FMH.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,943
Last edited:
Haakon and Mette-Marits visit to Buskerud, 2005

i have seen in larzen's post about the coming events of the family that she and haakon will be both in an engagement the 20th.

carlota said:
i have seen in larzen's post about the coming events of the family that she and haakon will be both in an engagement the 20th.
Thanks! I really miss her!

NRK.no reports that the visit will go as planned, but that there might be changes to the program in the last minute, here is the agenda translated from the calendar. This is one of those "meet the locals" visit they started right after their wedding, mainly to smal places which does not usually get royal visits

20.-21.9 Official visit to Buskerud
The Crown Prince Couple makes a official visit to the county of Buskerud:
They will visit the following places Sigdal Flesberg Øvre Eiker and Nedre Eiker

10.30 Visit to Sigdal kitchen, Nedre Eggedal
12.10 Visit to music musuem, Prestfoss – Sigdal, music, speeches and entertainment outside the museum, and during the following lunch.
14.30 Visit to Lyngdal church
15.30 Visit to Lampeland School, music and speeches in the school yard
19.30 Dinner at Lampeland Hotel, Flesberg

10.00 Visit to Eiker Farm cheese factory (in lack of better word)
11.30 Visit to Vestfossen laboratory and Arena Vestfossen Vestfossen Øvre Eiker
14.15 Visit to Killingrud School
15.30 Visit to Brattå care center – Nedre Eiker

I dont know how much press this visit will have as it is not in Oslo, but here are links to most of the places they will visit to look for pictures.

Local papers to look for pictures from this visit
http://www.ringblad.no/ http://www.dt.no/ http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/nrk_ostafjells/buskerud/ http://www.laagendalsposten.no/

Last edited:
u know what...i think mette marit is ok after all...i mean that she's got othing serious and just needs to take things lightly. and that's what she should be doing!

The paper says the weathers is nice (for now;) ) and that Mette-Mait seemed in good shape when they started their two day visit in the county of Buskerud today

http://dt.no/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050920/NYHET/50920001/1001

Edit: DT reports that Mette-Marit will not attend the closed dinner for 40 people in the evening, but she will take part in all the activities during the day. Haakon willl attend the supper alone.

Pictures from DT and laagendalsposten

Attachments

• buskerud.jpg
    buskerud.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 398
  • bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 394
  • fkjhsdkjf.jpg
    fkjhsdkjf.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 254
  • Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 310
  • dfg.jpg
    dfg.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 324
  • xvfsd.jpg
    xvfsd.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 368
  • sdfjlskdf.jpg
    sdfjlskdf.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 323
  • dfg.jpg
    dfg.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 276
  • dfjksdfkjsdf.jpg
    dfjksdfkjsdf.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 347
  • jkxcvx.jpg
    jkxcvx.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
Good to hear that the Crown Princess is feeling well enough to go on this visit trip! I'm sure Crown Prince Haakon will manage the dinner without her fine, even though it might be a bit boring for her to stay in the hotel while he is out on official business.

GrandDuchess said:
Good to hear that the Crown Princess is feeling well enough to go on this visit trip! I'm sure Crown Prince Haakon will manage the dinner without her fine, even though it might be a bit boring for her to stay in the hotel while he is out on official business.

I hope Haakon brings her a piggy bag!! :p It is good that she is allowed to rest and not forced to enter a tiring event like that. Hope she still has something nice to do and a good cook to prepare her a dinner!

Mette-Marit looks pale. I'm not sure if it is the light, or how she is currently, but Haakon looks very tanned next to her in that last picture.

Thanks for the pictures, Larzen

From UK Press

Attachments

• Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_18-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_18-UK.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 411
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_16-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_16-UK.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 299
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_15-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_15-UK.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 295
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_14-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_14-UK.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_13-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_13-UK.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 239
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_12-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_12-UK.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 478
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_19-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_19-UK.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 287
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_22-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_22-UK.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 327
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_38-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_38-UK.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_17-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_17-UK.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
More from UK Press

Attachments

• Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_29-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_29-UK.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 214
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_28-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_28-UK.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 519
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_27-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_27-UK.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 440
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_31-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_31-UK.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 238
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_32-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_32-UK.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 224
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_33-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_33-UK.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 284
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_40-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_40-UK.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 261
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_37-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_37-UK.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 254
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_26-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_26-UK.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 800
  • Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_25-UK.jpg
    Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_25-UK.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,393
thanks for the photos! was great seeing them after such a long time. purple seems to suit her...
nice that her belly is now showing. it seems quite big for a 3 ( ? ) months pregnant woman...

Nice photos. It's wonderful to see Mette-Marit again. Is her dress purple? It looks like it. I think she looks good in purple, especially dark purple like the gown she wore during the Japanese State Visit. Thanks for the photos.

hei hei ja ja thanks so much for all the Pictures!! Mette-Marit is so beautiful and radiant all the time, I just love her smiles at everyone, she is truly Happy!! ;)

I Pray in Jesus Name the Mette-Marit and Haakon have a Happy Long Marriage in Norge!!!!!! :D

Love to Them at Norge!!!

carlota said:
thanks for the photos! was great seeing them after such a long time. purple seems to suit her...
nice that her belly is now showing. it seems quite big for a 3 ( ? ) months pregnant woman...
She due in December and is 5-6 months pregnant. Mette-Marit really looks beautiful!

If anyone has pictures of Eiker (they're supposed to go tomorrow for the cheese farm/factory), would you post them? That's exactly where my g-grandfather was born!

Mette-Marit: - Formen er forbausende bra
Fullt program i to kommuner under fylkesbesøket i Buskerud tirsdag tok ikke knekken på kronprinsesse Mette-Marit, som selv karakteriserer formen som «forbausende bra».
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=290841

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom