Haakon and Mette-Marit Current Events: April 2007 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haakon

The Prime Minister of South Korea Mr. Han Duck-Soo andf wife Mrs. Choi Ah-young where granted an audience with Crown Prince Haakon during a ceremony at the Royal Palace in Oslo, Norway, September 19, 2007.

ANP Beeldbank

Yesterday Crown Prince Haakon attended the centennial of The Pentecostal Movement in Norway, Oslo Spektrum
Carola og Haakon i Spektrum - vl.no
IDAG.NO - Norge IDAG

In January there will be an official visit to Chile in cooperation with the Chilean-Norwegian Chamber of Trade and commerce and Innovasion Norway, focus areas are fish, agriculture, torurism and energy.
Chile vil samarbeide med Bergen - Bergen Næringsråd

And according to Se og Hør Mette-Marit has become and aunt again as her brother Espen and his wife Renate recently welcome their second child together, a girl.

Crown Prince Haakon of Norway met with the President of Liberia, Mrs Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf, during a ceremony at the Royal Palace in Oslo, Norway, October 15, 2007.

ANP Beeldbank

SKAUGUM, ASKER, 20071018: Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit receive guests from Norwegian NGOs to dinner at Skaugum Thursday 18 October, 2007

Mette and Haakon welcoming guests
ANP

ANP has 4 pages of pictures of MM and Haakon welcoming their guests..
Just have a looK!

Is it a simple drinks party or do they have a proper meal ?

Is it a simple drinks party or do they have a proper meal ?

i doubt skaugum is big enough to cater for a dinner of so many people! however, they have done this kind of thing before, so i guess it's no problem, although i would imagine it's more of a drinks and canapes type of dinner.

Having a dinner for 40 peope shoudl not be much of a problem at skaugum, afterall Princess Ragnhild and Astrid had their wedding parties there. The whole first floor is for representation purposes.

they showed pictures on TV from one of theese dinners once and then there were a buffe where people got what they wanted form and then went to sit at a table.

Remember for Haralds birthday they hosted a dinner for all the royals who were in city hall (pluss JC, Sofia, MAthilde and Philippe)there after the performance was over.

Celebration of The United Nations Association
OSLO 2007-10-24 Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway attends the celebration of The United Nations Association of Norway (polfoto)

M-M
M-M2 - cant really figure out what she is doing, laughing?something in her eye?:ermm:
shacking hands
walking
Car
M-M

The coat reminds me of the coats she used to wear when she first became a crown princess for some reason, im not really liking it but it does look goo don her, i also like her over all today. Looks much better with shorter hair too:cool:

I really don't like the shoes!Her hair is better shorter, I have been telling that she needs to cut it!

I really don't like the shoes!Her hair is better shorter, I have been telling that she needs to cut it!
Well, I love them ;). IMO they are really elegant and pretty. Lovely color though.

Maybe she decided to change her whole style a bit and to get away from dark colors, black stockings, pale outfits and messy hair! :flowers:

I think she looks great. I always like that she looks natural, not made up like a doll. I personally loved her long hair, but I imagine it is easier if it a little shorter. M-M is, to me, a natural beauty but I do agree, I like her better in softer colors.

Am I the only one to think she looks very pale ?

Yes, she is pale, but she lives in Norway and most of the people are very pale this time a year :)

Mette Marit should really used some make up,but that`s just my opinion;)

In the pictures of the inaguration, I love that she wore natural toned stockings...such a differance from her ususal THICK DARK stockings. Lovely! And I must add that I think she looked very pretty when she wore the pale blue coat, loved the shoes!

mette-marit looks pregnant to me. the suspicious curve we could see from the gala dress at the parliament dinner and the fact she looked quite tired some days ago at the UN event are just some of the thoughts i'm basing my comments on... not long, in my opinion, until they officially announce it.

Hmmm...If the answer is "yes" we should be having a great "baby boom" among Royal cercles! :D

Vanesa.

Somebody can put information about the last activities of the prince and the princess and the king and queen?

Hm...I read every time the "cyrrent events" of Royals and can't avoid to feel bored. I know that all will call me reactionary, and maybe I am...but royals seems more employes of the State than royals. :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

Somebody can put information about the last activities of the prince and the princess and the king and queen?
Do you mean a certain event or their engagements in general?
Please have a look into the topic specific threads about engagements of the Royal and the Crown Princely Couple.
We try to get less use of the "Current Events" threads and so we have more topic-specific threads, like "Mette-Marit and Mental Health" or "Prince Haakon's Private Trip to Finaldn" and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom