Haakon and Mette-Marit Current Events: April 2007 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Crown Prince Family spent the christmas holidays on the island St. Barts in the Caribbean. They stayed there for almost two weeks.
Dro på hemmelig badeferie - Seoghør.no Kongelige
Google Translation

Good for them! Last year in Costa Rica?? I didn't hear it. But it seems they follow the King's tradition, and if they can, they travel to the Caribbean...

(I can imagine that these travels have something with the sickness of Mette-Marit, maybe she has something with her lungs, and the warm climate is good for her...)

Last edited:
Mmmm I really envy them... sun, warmth.....

I would like to ask you, if anybody have pictures about the travel of the norwegian royals to the Caribbean from 2007? They were in Long Island near Antigua in the Jumby Bay Resort, and I saw a few pics about it, but I don't find it anymore... :(

Other question... Can buy this Se og Hør newspaper only in Scandinavia? Or also in other country? Or if anybody pay it, than maybe they send it also abroad?

Is anybody here from Norway who can buy this magazine? I would like to see more photos from their caribbean hollidays !

two weeks of vacation in a sunny location, not bad ;)

I would like to ask you, if anybody have pictures about the travel of the norwegian royals to the Caribbean from 2007? They were in Long Island near Antigua in the Jumby Bay Resort, and I saw a few pics about it, but I don't find it anymore... :(

Here are 2 pictures from the holidays 2007:
Janvier 2007, vacances à Antigua. Le 25 août 2011, le prince héritier Haakon de Norvège et la prince...
Janvier 2007, vacances à Antigua. Le 25 août 2011, le prince héritier Haakon de Norvège et la prince...

Article where Carl-Erik Grimstad (political scientist, royal expert and associate professor of journalism) criticizes that 12 pages with photos of the CP family during their recent private holidays were published in 'Se og Hør'.
- Det er selvsagt et problem ta snne bilder, som penbart er tatt uten samtykke - Kjendis
Google Translation
There is also 1 picture from inside the magazine which shows CP Mette-Marit in a red swimming suit.

Here are 2 pictures from the holidays 2007:

Article where Carl-Erik Grimstad (political scientist, royal expert and associate professor of journalism) criticizes that 12 pages with photos of the CP family during their recent private holidays were published in 'Se og Hør'.
- Det er selvsagt et problem ta snne bilder, som penbart er tatt uten samtykke - Kjendis
Google Translation
There is also 1 picture from inside the magazine which shows CP Mette-Marit in a red swimming suit.

Thanks, thanks, thanks... :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom