The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Norway > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 10:36 AM
Heir Apparent

CP Mette-Marit challenged CP Haakon on Twitter: "And I hereby challenge my husband, if you can turn off the Mac, I promise to cycle to work once every two weeks." She said last time she needed more than 1 hour by bike for the distance from Skaugum to Henrik Ibsens gate 1.
This challenge comes in relation to Earth Hour, the world's biggest climate campaign led by WWF, the World Nature Fund. The CP Couple will switch off the lights at Skaugum and also in the Royal Palace at 20.30 tonight as people all over the world will do for one hour to show commitment to the climate.
The challenge however has led to some discussion on twitter and they decided to take the bike ride on April 23.
CP Haakon has apparently chosen to take the call, and in a reply on Twitter to his wife, he asks whether he may participate in the ride.
Mette-Marit inngr veddeml med Haakon - Kjendis
Google Translation

Mette-Marit slukker lyset og sykler til Slottet - Aftenposten
Google Translation

Billed-Bladet - Drilsk Kronprinsesse Mette-Marit udfordrer Haakon
Google Translation

Old 03-31-2012, 10:41 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy tale View Post
CP Mette-Marit challenged CP Haakon on Twitter: "And I hereby challenge my husband, if you can turn off the Mac, I promise to cycle to work once every two weeks." She said last time she needed more than 1 hour by bike for the distance from Skaugum to Henrik Ibsens gate 1.
This challenge comes in relation to Earth Hour, the world's biggest climate campaign led by WWF, the World Nature Fund. The CP Couple will switch off the lights at Skaugum and also in the Royal Palace at 20.30 tonight as people all over the world will do for one hour to show commitment to the climate.
The challenge however has led to some discussion on twitter and they decided to take the bike ride on April 23.
CP Haakon has apparently chosen to take the call, and in a reply on Twitter to his wife, he asks whether he may participate in the ride.
Mette-Marit inngr veddeml med Haakon - Kjendis
Google Translation

Mette-Marit slukker lyset og sykler til Slottet - Aftenposten
Google Translation

Billed-Bladet - Drilsk Kronprinsesse Mette-Marit udfordrer Haakon
Google Translation
What a fantastic idea. I simply love this couple.

Old 03-31-2012, 04:26 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I absolutely love this couple; they are so genuine and so much fun.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:57 AM
Administrator

Crown Princess Mette-Marit has attended the opening of Global Shapers today, April 27, 2012.

Sweet Sverre Magnus made a short appearance and Crown Prince Haakon attended as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages ** daylife gallery ** zimbio **

** kongehuset.no: Global Shapers etableres i Norge ** translation **
Old 04-27-2012, 12:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for all the links, iceflower!
It's great to see Sverre Magnus as well :)
Old 05-05-2012, 05:37 AM
Royal Highness

An artical about the Hotel "Røisheim", where the Crownprince-family spent a few days.

Norwegens berühmtestes Bergsteigerhotel - Nachrichten Print - DIE WELT - Reise - WELT ONLINE
Google Fordító
Old 05-06-2012, 11:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortimo View Post
An artical about the Hotel "Røisheim", where the Crownprince-family spent a few days.

Norwegens berühmtestes Bergsteigerhotel - Nachrichten Print - DIE WELT - Reise - WELT ONLINE
Google Fordító
Thank you, it seems they go hiking quite often

Almost one year after the Oslo/Utøya attack CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit will be present when 100 volunteer lifesavers get the honour of the Norwegian Rescue Association at Sundvolden Hotel on June 2, 2012.
http://www.ringblad.no/nyheter/article6041902.ece
Google Translation
Old 05-29-2012, 11:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Yesterday, May 28, CP Haakon, CP Mette-Marit and Marius have been at the concert of Jay-Z and Kanye West in Oslo. After the concert the CP Couple was at the official after party hosted by radio station NRJ at the club at Stratos Youngstorget in Oslo.
Picture
Kronprinsparet koste seg på hiphop-konsert - VG Nett
Google Translation
Old 06-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Heir Apparent

CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit were in Stockholm on Saturday, June 2, for a party at the home of their friends Daniel and Carolina Sachs at the Kungliga Djurgården.
http://asa.svenskdam.se/kronprins-ha...t-i-stockholm/
Google Translation
Old 06-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
04.06.2012Board meetingTheir Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess attend the board meeting of the Crown Prince and Crown Princess' Fund (12:00).
Is there any news from the above event or are board meetings private?
Old 06-07-2012, 06:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Is there any news from the above event or are board meetings private?
I think these meetings are private. We never see photos of them.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent

CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit are at the Bislett Games 2012 in Oslo tonight, June 7.
Picture (from CP Couple's facebook page)
Old 06-08-2012, 03:00 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit are at the Bislett Games 2012 in Oslo tonight, June 7.
Picture (from CP Couple's facebook page)

Can I ask what is the Bislett Games? They are in a stadion, so it is something sport?
Old 06-08-2012, 04:01 AM
Administrator

The Bislett Games are an annual athletics meeting held in June or July at the Bislett Stadium in Oslo.
It's one of the IAAF (International Association of Athletics Federations) Golden League meetings and
it's usually the first one of the season

Here's an additional pic from yesterday!
Old 06-08-2012, 04:22 AM
Heir Apparent

The CP Couple will go to the Olympics in London. They will travel to London on July 27 to watch the opening ceremony and visit the Norwegian participants in the athlete village.Crown Prince Haakon will be in London during the Games' first three days.Crown Princess Mette-Marit will not stay as long as she will travel directly to Washington.
Kronprinsparet til OL - Sport - NRK
Google Translation

ADD: another picture from yesterday
Old 06-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Heir Apparent

a few more pictures from the Bislett Games (click to enlarge)
APA-PictureDesk

3 watermark free pictures Picture 1 - Picture 2 (HQ version) - Picture 3
video (can only be watched in Norway ) Kronprinsparet på Bislett Games - Klipp - NRK.no
Old 06-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Delighted by these four extra pix ! How good looking they are !
Old 06-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Royal Highness

Does anybody know that they have servants also weekends at Skaugum or only in the weekdays? I think the servants work from Monday til Friday 8-16:00 or don't? But than the family is also alone at weekends? And who cook the meal? I don't think that MM can cook...
Old 06-18-2012, 02:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Yesterday, May 28, CP Haakon, CP Mette-Marit and Marius have been at the concert of Jay-Z and Kanye West in Oslo. After the concert the CP Couple was at the official after party hosted by radio station NRJ at the club at Stratos Youngstorget in Oslo.
Picture
Kronprinsparet koste seg på hiphop-konsert - VG Nett
Google Translation
Pictures from the After Show Party - click to enlarge (unfortunately heavy watermarked)
Search photos : 20723863. Press Photos, Press Agency, Photo Agncy Belgium : Isopix.be
Old 06-18-2012, 08:25 PM
Nobility

hi, please, help me. i want to see this photos but, i cant to open the page. what can i do? are there another page in where i can this photos? please, help me thank you

Closed Thread