Haakon and Mette-Marit Current Events: April 2007 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mette-Marit looks fantastic. Haakon is handsome, as always. Considering what movie buffs they are, it must have been awesome meeting David Lynch.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Crown Prince Haakon of Norway brought their children Princess Ingrid Alexandra and Prince Sverre Magnus to the opening of an activity room for kids at the Nobel Peace Center. October 21, 2010

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Pic 4 * Pic 5 * Pic 6

Last edited:
Norway is already covered with snow... what a long winter they have.

Video of CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit cycling:
The occasion was a celebration of Norway's Bike Association's 100-year anniversary

kongehuset.no - Ankom på sykkel

Last edited:
It´s funny to hear a fanfare greeting them leaving the palace on this rather informal occasion!

I really wonder when we are going to see Mette-Marit again !

Am I right in thinking Mette-Marit and Haakon are not due back to Norway from their travels until the end of January?

The Crown Prince and Crown Princess will have their first official engagement after their trip abroad on January 26th:
World Economic Forum
Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess attend the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos-Klosters, 26 - 30 January.

Wow time goes by really fast! It will be nice to see them again and hopefully they gained a lot of energy for their future engagements during those two months. :flowers:

So happy to see them back soon... at last I'll be able to replace my avatar pic by a fresh one !!!!!

This is great news. I missed this couple and their family very much! Happy to read that they are returning to their royal life.

Well, soon their adventure will be over. Hopefully we will get to hear more about what they did on this trip.

I am looking forward to seeing them returing to their first engagement after their long trip aboard!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom