Crown Princess Mette-Marit: Picture Thread Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for sharing sweettiara! Some of my favorites were near the end.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where Mette-Marit and her family have spent their holidays ? Were there pix taken ?

According to Se og Hör were they in Kragerö in Norway.

I don't think that there was taken any pictures of them this year. I haven't seen anything anywhere.

Does anyone know where Mette-Marit and her family have spent their holidays ? Were there pix taken ?

she seems like a total sweetheart, genuine and sincere.

Wonderful pictures. Personally, I consider M-M the luckiest of all the crown princesses, if you can call it that. She didn't have to give up a high-powered career (Letizia, Masako) or move countries (Mary, Maxima) or learn a new language, nor did she succumb to pressure to become a stick-thin supermodel-type; it still seems that she mostly wears what she wants. Also the NRF seems very supportive of her. Other than losing some privacy, I can't think of any area where she lost rather than gained. Strictly a move up. And a wonderful, loving husband too! A very lucky girl indeed.

Tinika, you are absolutely right. I am wondering if she knows that....?!? I never thougzt about it before.

And teh husband is the best! He really adores her and I think he makes all her dreams come true.... You can see it in every gestures and smile...

And teh children!! So cute. I simply love Sverre

Wonderful pictures. Personally, I consider M-M the luckiest of all the crown princesses, if you can call it that. She didn't have to give up a high-powered career (Letizia, Masako) or move countries (Mary, Maxima) or learn a new language, nor did she succumb to pressure to become a stick-thin supermodel-type; it still seems that she mostly wears what she wants. Also the NRF seems very supportive of her. Other than losing some privacy, I can't think of any area where she lost rather than gained. Strictly a move up. And a wonderful, loving husband too! A very lucky girl indeed.
Indeed. You can also say that MM was /is quite lucky to have a mother in law who was a commoner herself and who was perfectly able to understand how MM felt when she had to give up her "common" life to become a Crown Princess.
I can imagine that this must have been a big support for her!

Although she didn't have to give up a huge career or move, I must say I don't think it would be easy to have your past harshly criticized the way her past was. Also, in her first few years as crown princess, she broke a bone (I don't remember which, but she was on crutches around the time of Martha's wedding), had that awful sunburn, had pneumonia, and had to deal with various incidents involving her father. So she's certainly had her share of difficulties as well.

She was so beautiful on her wedding day. She looked modern and elegant. I love the train on her dress.

I love the way the train looks like rushing water in a stream. So pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom