Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 3; January 2013 - January 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this hairstyle and the skirt, my favourite colour these days !!!

Its so good to see princess mette marit back to work

Looking at the current pictures of MM I get the distinct feeling that she suffered with that neck problem for a long time.

I wonder with these shoes if her back still causes problems despite the op

I wonder with these shoes if her back still causes problems despite the op

I dont know/think so.
She has been wearing high heels, recently in Vietnam too

I just wish they were a bit cleaner :whistling::ermm:

It seems that CP Mette-Marit will be honoured at this year's amfAR Inspiration Gala New York, June 10, 2014. The Inspiration Series was launched in 2010 to celebrate men’s fashion and style while raising funds for amfAR’s lifesaving AIDS research programs.
amfAR :: In The Spotlight :: The Inspiration Gala New York :: The Foundation for AIDS Research :: HIV / AIDS Research

EXCLUSIVE: AmfAR to Honor Calvin Klein Collection, HBO, and H.R.H. Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway | style file | Style.com

CP Mette-Marit will travel to Stockholm on 27 Mai to attend the EAT-conference with CP Victoria:
Mette-Marit kommer till Stockholm | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

According to the website of EAT the forum starts on 26th and also at the swedish royal calendar it says that Victoria will attend on 26th.
http://www.kungahuset.se/royalcourt/calendar.4.396160511584257f218000213.html
The press release, according to that they will both attend at the opening
http://www.eatforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/EAT-Press-Release-210514-Norwegian.pdf
The website of EAT Stockholm Food Forum
EAT Forum

Last edited:
My two most favorite royals at the same event... This news made my day. Thank you :)

CP Mette-Marit has been seen outside with their two dogs (I guess today or yesterday).
Picture from Twitter, the caption says translated something like "incredibly cozy and meet you and the dogs, thanks for sporty reception;-) Mom was happy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom