Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 3; January 2013 - January 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, CP Mette-Marit attended the opening of the Sculpture Park at Akershus fortress, August 28, 2013.

first picture Instagram

more pictures
Picture 1 - Picture 2 - Picture 3 - Picture 4 - Picture 5 - Picture 6 - Picture 7
The caption says that the dog's name is Billy and Billy is the oldest of the puppies.

article with more nice pictures
http://www.kongehuset.no/nyhet.html?tid=117539&sek=26939
Google Translation

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php?artid=10134646
Google Translation

Last edited:
video
Mette-Marit imponert | oa.no
Google Translation

another picture http://g.api.no/obscura/API/image/r1/escenic/978x1200r/1377702379/archive/05063/sess1_5063802a.jpg

big pictures in this article
KRONPRINSESSE METTE-MARIT - Milly Kakaos valp stjal showet - Side2
Google Translation
MM: "I really want to bring them (Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus) down here, I think it is very nice for children to see something other kids have created."
MM met with the puppy Billy, which is not the one they kept. Billy was given over to the Crown Princess' elder brother Per Høiby and his wife Louise K. Dedichen, while the CP family kept another one who is called 'Muffin'.
Billy had to be amputated a toe.

APA Pictues APA-PictureDesk

Last edited:
Very nice pix, I am looking forward to see Muffin !!!

On Thursday, CP Mette-Marit has been spotted at "Bølgen & Moi" (a restaurant for food, wine and art) in Oslo, August 29, 2013.
Picture Instagram

I believe I just saw the Crown Prince couple in East Hampton

Funny, they spent their honeymoon there... :)

I am sorry for her, she is so young to experiment this.

Whats wrong with her? Thats a long time for sick leave. Kind of disturbing.

She had something wrong with the vertebrae in her neck and back.

Isn't it a couple of slipped disks? I thought I saw that somewhere. I've put my back out a few times and the pain was pretty bad. Can't imagine what HRH is going through. My sympathies and good thoughts are going out to her.

Isn't it a couple of slipped disks? I thought I saw that somewhere. I've put my back out a few times and the pain was pretty bad. Can't imagine what HRH is going through. My sympathies and good thoughts are going out to her.

Yes it's a slipped disk in her neck. It's actually written in the link posted by Lady Finn above:
Mette-Marit is on sick leave for two weeks.
kongehuset.no - Kronprinsessen sykmeldt
Translation

It's something that you can't cure in a few days. It's quite painfully actually and I wish her all the best. She had neck/back problems already before :sad:

Yes it's a slipped disk in her neck. It's actually written in the link posted by Lady Finn above:

It's something that you can't cure in a few days. It's quite painfully actually and I wish her all the best. She had neck/back problems already before :sad:

Really?Was it just that?..Oh..I thought she doesn't fit the bill....silly me...

CP Mette-Marit will undergo a surgery on her neck to remove the herniated disc and alleviate pressure on the nerves at Oslo University Hospital, Rikshospitalet, this week, after which she will spend several days in hospital.
CP Haakon is cancelling his scheduled visit to Atlanta, USA, where he was supposed to speak at the HOPE Global Financial Dignity Summit 2013 tomorrow.
The Royal House of Norway - Will undergo surgery

I wish her all the best!

Last edited:
OMG! I heard it is/can be a dangerous OP, I hope everything will go well! Wish her the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom