Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 2: November 2008 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

norwegianne

Majesty
City
Rogaland
Country
Norway
Mette-Marit at MELA

Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended the opening of MELA 2004 today. It was the Pakistani Culture Festival in Norway. (If I understood NRK correctly.)

She looked very elegant.

Mandy said:
Here is the article from www.nrk.no when Mette-Marit opened MELA 2004. If somebody would translate please.
Mandy

This is a wonderful picture of Mette-Marit! She looks different - more relaxed perhaps? or longer hair? hair more blonde? - I just can't pinpoint exactly what looks extra wonderful about her. Thanks so much for sharing it Mandy.

I hope we'll be able to see more from the MELA 2004 opening.

Last edited:
Mette-Marit visiting the Pro Centre in Oslo

Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway's Visit to the Pro Sentret in Oslo, Norway, March 6, 2008.

Pro Sentret (the Pro Centre) is a Norwegian national resource centre on all matters related to prostitution and a social service centre for women and men in prostitution.

ANP
http://i28.tinypic.com/14l79zm.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/2q02bz4.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/e9t8iu.jpg

I admire her commintment in topics like Hiv/Aids or Prostitution. She always looks very interested in people's fate. I think that's something to admire her for!

I also liked her look. Pretty coat and the color suits very well!

More pictures:
Mette-Marit besøkte Pro Sentret - helgeland-arbeiderblad.no

Last edited:
Thanks it is so nice seeing her looking healthy again !

Thanks for the pics. Mette-Marit really does seem to take on causes that may not be seen as "safe" for a princess to take on, and she seems to care very deeply about them. I think that's incredibly impressive.

Thanks for the pics. Mette-Marit really does seem to take on causes that may not be seen as "safe" for a princess to take on, and she seems to care very deeply about them. I think that's incredibly impressive.

Might not be safe but these are things that need to bring attention too.
MM looks lovely, nice coat & finally some color;)

She looks lovely I love her coat

Mette-Marit looks lovely:) I like here dark red( or Is it brown?) coat:)

Last edited:
Nice to see her looking relaxed and casually dressed !

She looks as nice in casual clothes than in formal ones !

I love MM's coat. The color is striking against her paleness.

Welcome to
Crown Princess Mette-Marit's current events 2

previous thread can be found HERE.

TRF Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be removed without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Norway royal house moderators
Her_Majesty, Dazzling & Sofajr

Dazzling, I can't understand why you closed the previous thread at this time of the year and while there was a discussion going on??!!..You could have closed it at the end of the year and start this new thread in 2009. Thanks anyway.

Dazzling, I can't understand why you closed the previous thread at this time of the year and while there was a discussion going on??!!..You could have closed it at the end of the year and start this new thread in 2009. Thanks anyway.
Dalia, ALL current threads at TRF are closed after reaching 10 pages.
Mette Marit's current events thread reached 10 pages. That was the only reason why a new thread was started.
The discussion that was started in the previous thread can of course be continued in the new thread.

Their cabin is very charming! Mette-Marit looks very nice and quite healthy in the photo. I am glad to hear that she has recovered.

Thinking that M-M has a very good and sure taste, I hopefully am not alone. How could I explain it: with CP M-M I always feel a personal touch at her outfits, she does never seem to step out of a fashion magazine. Please excuse my poos English.:lucky:

Thinking that M-M has a very good and sure taste, I hopefully am not alone. How could I explain it: with CP M-M I always feel a personal touch at her outfits, she does never seem to step out of a fashion magazine. Please excuse my poos English.:lucky:

Your English is very good Tilla! You don't need to ask for apologies:flowers:.

I have always felt that MM is a confident person who does what feels right for her. She doesn't appear to be overly concerned with presenting a fashionable image. She seems to wear whatever she likes, and always seems comfortable and confident. She seems to be very down-to-earth.

Sitting next to the norwegian minister for foreign affairs (not sure it`s called that in english?) and his wife.
Hva hvisker de om? - Side2

Thanks for the link I haven't seen Marius out and about in ages! I'm sorry but could any Norweigen members translate the article. Where were the pics taken?

it is not said in the article why did they went to church together. maybe CP just met the minister there.

I like the way CP Mette-Marit look with her children - with Marius she behaves as a proud and serious mother while with other two very caring and tender :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom