Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 2: November 2008 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the earrings Crown Princess Mette-Marit is wearing but I agree about the dress. There is a picture in the side2 article which is definately less than flattering

That's true. If you wouldn't say it probably I would never look at it.
But she has nice legs. An we see only legs.

Who is the man that is sitting next to Mette-Marit during the fashion show?

Why black??? Only black. Does she know nothing other color? This was a fashion-show, and she has so boring and ugly dress. I can't understand it. She is now crownprincess, she has money... Or maybe hasn't? She shouldn't wear designerclothes, but she could wear better and more colorful clothes. She is such a beautiful woman, I think she is interesting and clever. But not fashionable.

I love the earrings Crown Princess Mette-Marit is wearing but I agree about the dress. There is a picture in the side2 article which is definately less than flattering

You will find another unflattering picture of CP Mette-Marit. In the future, she will be careful on the way to sit and will choose longer skirt.
Myroyal’s Blog

You will find another unflattering picture of CP Mette-Marit. In the future, she will be careful on the way to sit and will choose longer skirt.
Myroyal’s Blog

You put it so nicely.;) When you can see underwear and that much thigh on anyone much less a CP it is very bad. :rolleyes:

I loved the earring but hated the dress. She definitely should be more careful when picking her outfit next time.

Mette-Marit's shoes are another hit with me. I'm disappointed at her choice of such dark colors in winter, she can wear bright ones and get away with it.:) I had to laugh at the pictures of Mette-Marit showing a little too much thigh. I was at a function over the holidays and had to wear a nice dress, well, at one point my sister leaned over and reminded I was in a dress and not my jeans! Oops! :eek: Not going to live that down.:lol:

while i do agree she needs to be more careful, i think it's nothing terrible. those things happen. it's not like we see her underwear, just a bit too much of her tights. she looked lovely though. i love the earrings and the lovely shoes!

I like the shoes as well. I feel bad for her regarding the unflattering photo.

CP Mette-Marit is not pregnant!

Oh God...!!! Did you notice the second picture??? Very unflattering.....

MM shares a laugh with the persons sitting next to her but with dismay I think that most of people looking at that photo will :lol:.

Why??? She is so beautiful!

Eeeeeh, stylist where are you??? You are desperately needed!!! HELP!

I tend to agree. Where the heck are the people who are paid to make sure the public can't see a princess's panties?
Please get her some professional help!

Princess Mette-Marit is really beautiful on these pictures!
A bit sexy on the pic where she's sitting next to Sylvia Brustad but her shoes... it's not a good choice... Under the pic it's noticed that her high-heels are french inspiration. Oh noooo...

we hardly see Princess mette marit , is the next time we see her when they royal couple go abroad ??

HAAKON AND HIS WIFE WILL BE IN MY COUNTRY, MEXICO, IN MARCH 16 TO 20. THEY WILL VISIT MEXICO CITY, VERACRUZ AND CAMPECHE.:flowers:

HAAKON AND HIS WIFE WILL BE IN MY COUNTRY, MEXICO, IN MARCH 16 TO 20. THEY WILL VISIT MEXICO CITY, VERACRUZ AND CAMPECHE.:flowers:
Yes, we already have a thread for this visit. Have a look here.

Has mette marit been at all may 17th at the belcony scene since the wedding and were she there 2001 as Haakon fience

Yes, I believe her first apperance at the balcony on may 17th was in 2001, and she has attended all the years since.

Is Princess Mette Marit in Milan?

She went to attend some fashion shows these past few days.

Oh yes, Princess Mette-Marit is a very beautiful, classical woman.

Princess M-M looked fit. Is her brother in the picture? Did he go with her to Milan?

Its a body guard, he has been with her and Haakon for many years now, he is very tall and stands out easily, but he does look abit like her brothers. I dont think she is jogging very fast considering he is in jeans:whistling:Norwegian press wrote she was power walking, during her visit she went to see the norwegian designer Peter Dundas who is head of Pucci theese days

something else, where she would need to be in decent shape, she is attending /observing an winter exerices with the civil deffence on the 26 march, it takes place int he mountains of Hordaland and Sogn og Fjordane.
http://sivilforsvaret.no/presentation/content_details.asp?id=9365&menu_id=1&left=yes
Deltar i Øvelse Vikafjell - enebakkavis.no

about the civil deffence in english
http://sivilforsvaret.no/presentation/content_details.asp?id=5537&menu_id=2714

Last edited:
Until the Royal Court made an official anouncement Princess Mette Marit is not pregnant.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom