Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 2: November 2008 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Mette-Marit looked very beatiful at these event.

shame to know that MM looked uninterested in the graduands. i always thought her to be quite interested in the few events she attends. thanks for the pictures and info!

shame to know that MM looked uninterested in the graduands. i always thought her to be quite interested in the few events she attends. thanks for the pictures and info!

It was quite boring at the begining. But she was really interested to communicate with students, to know and examine the projects they made :flowers:

Some good photos here:
Aktuelt fra HiAk - Høgskolen i Akershus

At the end of the article you'll find links to surrounding photos - they're precious.

Last edited:
With this kind of outfit, rumours of a pregnancy will start again ! I really hope they one day will be true !

thanks for the photographs .

Princess Mette-Marit has written the preface of a book which tells the 'coming out' stories of various Norwegians. It's purpose is discussing tolerance and understanding of homosexuals. The book is sponsored by the Ministry of Children and Equality. She writes : “I hope that this book will create discussion and reflection about how important it is to be allowed to be a whole human being, and how we can help each other to become just that.”

Royal Examiner Story

:previous: Wonderful! I really admire the work that Mette-Marit has done in helping to teach tolerance and understanding. I would love to read her introduction. I think it's great that she is working to combat homophobia.

Kudos to her. I think it's great for her to do something like that.

Princess Mette-Marit has written the preface of a book which tells the 'coming out' stories of various Norwegians. It's purpose is discussing tolerance and understanding of homosexuals.

MM obviously feels very passionately about this as this is not the first thing she has done in relation to this area. Well done to her for encouraging more tolerance regarding homosexuality.

One of the things I love about MM is that she when she genuinely believes in something she seems to do more than the token gesture of turning up, smiling and getting her photo taken at an event.:flowers:

yes, it's quite nice that her, just like maxima, are involved in homosexual equality rights. i'm glad MM is helping promote the book.

Last edited:
Wonderful pix ! Thanks so much Your Majesty
I wonder if there has been an official pic for her birthday this week
Today their 8th wedding anniversary

Nice outfit, I like her dress and jacket also, nice colors. I wonder that she is so selfconfident. And I like the job what she makes. Other princess are to me a little bit superficial in their job. But I think MM makes it "with heart and soul".

And their wedding anniversary is on 25. August, not today or yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice outfit, I like her dress and jacket also, nice colors. I wonder that she is so selfconfident. And I like the job what she makes. Other princess are to me a little bit superficial in their job. But I think MM makes it "with heart and soul".

And their wedding anniversary is on 25. August, not today or yesterday.

I agree with you she does come across as "heart and soul "

Yes of course their 8th anniversary is on 25th, I made a mistake ! Sorry

I've seen in both the recent pics she has on this bracelet with bright colored beads. Very cute. Almost looks like something one of the kids might've made for her.

Today, September 15, CP Mette-Marit visited a family-centre
in Stokke, Norway, that helps families in need, to improve their
interactions, their relationship and so on and to prevent that
parents and children have to be seperated as to their problems.

The follwoing article link also includes a video of the visit:

** Pic ** article **

she looks great love the shoes !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom