Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 2: November 2008 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Like the outfit very much, but it's time for a root touch up, especially if you are going to wear such a pale under-layment garment, IMO.

She looks sincerely pleased to be there ! Nice outfit too !

Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended the opening of The Stella Red Cross Women's Centre in Oslo today, March 12, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga/stella gallery **

** kongehuset.no: Åpning av kvinnesenteret Stella ** translation **

** nrk.no: Mette-Marit åpnet kvinnesenter ** translation **

** vg.no: Mette-Marit åpnet kvinnesenter ** translation **

** bladet.no: Stor dag for Mette-Marit ** translation **

** lehtikuva.fi gallery: Mette-Maaritin fuksianpunainen kevät-look **

Last edited:
Thank you for the pictures, articles an video, iceflower and fairy tale. :flowers:
I'm not very keen on how the Princess looks, but everyone appeared to be having a great time - which is probably what matters most.

Thank you for the pix which are always very much appreciated !

Her Outfit Completely wrong Nothing suitable , I Had Never Seen Her in That Wrong choice , Thank you for Posting iceflower and fairy tale

I think, she want to focus the theme of such events, and that is why she doesn't spend more attention for her clothes. Compared with other Crownprincesses or princesses, for example Kate Middleton, or Mary, they are every time very well-dressed, but you can't really remember, what they did, or what interest they really have. You remember better on their clothes, than the topic of the occasion where she attend.

Thank You for Links! CP Mette Merit look always Beautiful:flowers: I think she like Queen Noor of Jordan , every year she come old she come more Beautiful!

CP Mette-Marit twittered today a picture of herself and Franca Sozzani from Italian Vogue with the words "So proud of you my friend" as Franca Sozzani was awarded the Légion d'honneur from the French President Sarkozy in Paris yesterday.

Mette
Google Translation

Mette-marit - Mette-Marit hyllet moteguru i Paris - Seoghør.no Kongelige
Google Fordító

http://www.kjendis.no/2012/03/15/kjendis/mote/mette-marit/franca_sozzani/20699854/
http://translate.google.hu/translat...dis/mote/mette-marit/franca_sozzani/20699854/

Last edited:
CP Mette-Marit visited Pøbelprosjekt in Oslo today, March 28, 2012.
Picture (from her twitter account)

Last edited:
:previous: Here is an article with more pictures of this visit. And CP Mette-Marit talks about her work with the youth.
"If you give young people opportunities, I think they actually take it with them and become positive contributors in other people's lives. That's what I think is so wonderful. It inspires me every single day."
"It does not matter, what you have done until now, it does not matter. Now we are here to get you on the right path together. That's what matters." Picture
Pbelprinsessen - Kjendis
Google Translation

Kronprinsesse mette-marit - - Jeg var jo heldig og ble mamma tidlig - Seoghør.no Kongelige
Google Translation

http://www.tv2.no/underholdning/gkn/kronprinsesse-mettemarit-jeg-griner-hver-gang-3754419.html
Google Translation

Last edited:
She Looks Nice & Simple Elegant In Gray Jacket , Thank you for Posting fairy tale

Thank you so much for posting the above information about the Crown Princess mette Marit

Kongehuset writes MM is now in Mexico for an event to the Young Global Leaders (14-16 April). But I don't find anything news or pictures about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom