Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 2: November 2008 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, in the past few months we couldn't see them together very often and at the wedding in Monaco, they were a little bit cold with each other...

I couldn´t see any "coldness" between them! To leave the party in Monaco early could have meant everything - headache, tired... what ever.
I don´t know what photos you have seen, but I saw many pics of them holding hands in Monaco!
A couple of days before they, together with the kids, climbed Norway´s highest mountain - again very happy looking. So what do you want? I have hardly seen a couple being together for such a long time (celebrities or in my private surrounding) and still looks so much in love like the CP couple does!

I also wondered where is Prince Haakon? Is there a problem with their marriage?

I don´t know if you´re a royal watcher for quite some time or new to this subject?
It is not unusual for royals (Kings and Queens both as Princes and Princesses) to do several engagements alone, due to workload and sharing of duties.

I agree. I also wish she would stop bleaching her hair to the point of blinding people. What is the point of that when everyone KNOWS she is not a real blond because so frequently her dark roots are showing? I liked her much better with darker and shorter hair.

While Mette-Marit was in Paris, Haakon attended the ceremonies in South Sudan proclaiming it's independent status and becoming a separate nation.:flowers:

The posts about the Oslo and Utoya attacks & the killing of the crown princess' steph brother have been moved.

This thread deals with the tragedy in general
This thread deals with the various royal related aspects of the tragedy.

flag.jpg

Poor little Sverre, completely exhausted ! By the way, in Norway there is the SUN... lucky they are !

I find it very nice, that the CP-couple spend the whole holiday in South-Norway. They could travel around the world, but they stay "at home".

fortimo said:
I find it very nice, that the CP-couple spend the whole holiday in South-Norway. They could travel around the world, but they stay "at home".

Didn't they travel the world earlier this year? Or was it last?

Didn't they travel the world earlier this year? Or was it last?

They traveled in late 2010 and early 2011 all over the world.

Correct me if Im wrong.

I mean in summer. This trip in Far-East was once time, and not really "holiday". They said it was to meet people and to experience other countries and cultures together as a family. So education-travel or so...
But I mean they spend every summer in the last years in South-Norway. Other royals travel to other country. Or only we don't know, when they travel abroad for holiday.

If they traveled abroad - it was a private holiday with no reposters and pictures.
Officially they spend summer in a summer cabin in a south part of Norway.
Mette-Marit is a volleyball player in past so she attends the games every year. Last time she was with her older son and Ingrid Alexandra.

sofajr said:
If they traveled abroad - it was a private holiday with no reposters and pictures..

It may have been private but I believe several pictures were released on the Royal website.....I'll try to find them

They were traveling from the end November to about the end of January on a trip around the world to expose their children to different cultures. It was a family trip. I saw this on the royal forums. It was noted that they had returned to Norway after this trip and then nothing else about the trip.

Last edited:
i'm not sure if this has been posted but this blog has some new pics of MM (heavily photoshoped though, which is a bit of a shame)
MYROYALS: NEW PHOTOS FROM PR

Last edited by a moderator:
MM with the puppy in her arms and Haakon looking over is so cute IMO, its as if they are holding a newborn child.
I like the waves/curls in MM's hair and the parting, looks good on her.

really ike this couple so much , thanks for posting the pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom