Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 2: November 2008 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mette-Marit looks beautiful with those flowers upon the ceremonial embarkment. Her hair seems golden and healthy and I must say she looks all in all breath taking. Thanks for getting us closer to her Majesty Ice. It's always a good deed that you do.

I agree that Mette-Marit is Norway's sunshine. What a wonderful CP Norway has in her.

Well she is very wide in her waist in many pictures I've seen from this trip, especially the one where she is wearing a national costume from the part of Norway she is from. I have had a strong feeling for a while that she is pregnant, but she has given birth to three children and she is not anorectic looking like several other princesses. It could be a normal tummy for her, but I hope it is a baby! ;)

I'll wait to see if there's an official announcement.:flowers:

I agree that Mette-Marit is Norway's sunshine. What a wonderful CP Norway has in her.
I agree, she always has a warm, friendly smile no matter what she's doing.

Such a pity, I really hope she will have another child one day !

Did anyone think she wanted to give her feet a rest. Those high heels are hard on your feet.

What does this article say?

They got the question at a press conference if they wanted more children. And Haakon said that they don't have any "immediate plans". And when asked what they thought about the danish magazines writing about MM being pregnant they said that it was better if they didn't speculated so much.

All the post about possible Mette-Marit pregnancy will be deleted.

Another article about MM continuing her studies (including a sweet picture of her and Haakon):
Google Translate

LOL! I was just going to post that picture in the thread discussing Dignity Day in Lillehammer a couple of weeks ago. They're adorable.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Jada Pinkett Smith attended the Emilio Pucci
Spring/Summer 2011 Womenswear fashion show during Milan Fashion Week
on September 25, 2010 in Milan, Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** zimbio/gettyimages **

She is comfortable with her own style....I especially love her shoes, mostly her Valentino shoes

I admire her for continuing her education. Do I understand correctly that she does have a college degree?

I admire her for continuing her education. Do I understand correctly that she does have a college degree?

I don't think so. According to Wikipedia (I know, source of all knowledge):

'After starting at Oddernes upper secondary school in Kristiansand, Mette-Marit spent six months at Wangaratta High School located in North East Victoria in Australia, as an exchange student with the exchange organization Youth For Understanding. Later, she attended Kristiansand katedralskole, where she passed her final examinations in 1994. After another break from her studies, Mette-Marit attended Bjørknes Private School and then took the examen philosophicum (the preliminary university examination) at Agder University College.[3] Since becoming Crown Princess Mette-Marit has undertaken several university level courses.'

I love that she's continuing her education. As Crown Princess, she doesn't have to, but she will serve as a good role model for her children- everyone, including the future Queen of Norway, needs an education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom