Crown Prince Haakon's Current Events Part 2: November 2013 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnus looks like "Why are they clapping?! I just cut a ribbon...?!?" (lol)
Barnekunstmuseet - Klipp - NRK.no

It was SM´s first official royal engagement, wasn´t it?

I think his hair starts to darken a bit.

I'm not 100% sure but it seems so. I don't seem to remember him participating in similar events with his parents. :flowers:

I like how the Royals take their children with them to events. Sverre Magnus looked sweet today.

Yesterday, February 7, CP Haakon was in Lillehammer for a film shooting for the Youth Olympics in Lillehammer 2016. "It will be used in public relations work both nationally and internationally", said marketing and communications director Magne Vikøren. "The Crown Prince wants to be an active participant in the work of the Youth Olympic Games. He also sits on the committee for the Lillehammer Olympics 2016. Therefore, he wants to help where he can in order to give the event the most attention."
Kronprins Haakon filmet for Ungdoms-OL 2016 | GD
Google Trnaslation

another Photo https://twitter.com/lillehammer2016/status/431896003772293120

Crown Prince Haakon of Norway: - Go Beyond. Create Tomorrow - YouTube

from the NRF-webpage kongehuset.no - Forberedt på påsken
Google Translation

:previous: these pictures are from Dignity Day at Thor Heyerdahl Upper Secondary School (April 2)

his speech at the European conference Outreach Work 2014 kongehuset.no - Outreach 2014: Opening speech (engelsk)

from the NRF-webpage kongehuset.no - Åpnet konferanse om oppsøkende arbeid
Google Translation

Last edited:

video Kronprinsen på dypt vann - Her reddes Haakon - Her og Nå

Haakon attends on 5th May with king Carl Gustaf, queen Silvia, crown princess Victoria and prince Daniel at a concert at the Royal Chapel in Stockholm. The concert (Requiem for kong Carl Johan by A. F. Reissigers) is arranged following Sweden's 200 years of peace and celebration of the Norwegian Constitution of 1814 in Stockholm.
Konsert i Slottskyrkan - Requiem for kong Carl Johan av A. F. Reissigers - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation

Thanks, nice that they attend together. Maybe Mette-Marit will join them, that would be great!

:previous:thank you fairy tale:flowers:

I do wish Haakon would retire those shoes:whistling:;)

CP Haakon has agreed to be patron of this year's NRK Telethon, when Kirkens Nødhjel is to ensure sustainable access to water for one million people.
The NRK Telethon is the largest fundraiser and this year celebrates its 40th anniversary. It will be held on Sunday October 19, 2014.
During the last years he, King Harald and Queen Sonja have been patron of the Telethon.
kongehuset.no - Beskytter for årets TV-aksjon
Google Translation

The Swedish Royal Couple, the Crown Princess Couple and Crown Prince Haakon will attend a seminar on the birth of the Norwegian Constitution in 1814 and the commemoration of 200 years of peace in Sweden held at the Royal Palace in Stockholm and a concert on the occasion of the 200th anniversary of the Norwegian Constitution, held in Slottskyrkan (the Royal Chapel) on May 5, 2014.
http://www.kongehuset.no/artikkel.html?tid=120692&sek=112472
Google Translation
Program: http://www.kongehuset.no/binfil/download2.php?tid=120690
For those who wonder: CP Mette-Marit won't accompany CP Haakon as she has an engagement on the same day in Norway.

Last edited:
CP Haakon has agreed to be patron of this year's NRK Telethon, when Kirkens Nødhjel is to ensure sustainable access to water for one million people.
The NRK Telethon is the largest fundraiser and this year celebrates its 40th anniversary. It will be held on Sunday October 19, 2014.
During the last years he, King Harald and Queen Sonja have been patron of the Telethon.
kongehuset.no - Beskytter for årets TV-aksjon
Google Translation

The Swedish Royal Couple, the Crown Princess Couple and Crown Prince Haakon will attend a seminar on the birth of the Norwegian Constitution in 1814 and the commemoration of 200 years of peace in Sweden held at the Royal Palace in Stockholm and a concert on the occasion of the 200th anniversary of the Norwegian Constitution, held in Slottskyrkan (the Royal Chapel) on May 5, 2014.
kongehuset.no - Seminar og konsert på Slottet i Stockholm 5. mai 2014
Google Translation
Program: http://www.kongehuset.no/binfil/download2.php?tid=120690
For those who wonder: CP Mette-Marit won't accompany CP Haakon as she has an engagement on the same day in Norway.

Picture with the swedish family:
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASHÄ°ON: Swedish Royal Family

Last edited:
On May 20, CP Haakon attended a psychosocial course at the Norwegian Red Cross office in Oslo.
Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom