The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2019, 04:41 PM
Serene Highness

Royal Norway, had the King not been back in time, would the official calendar have read: Crown Prince Regent and Crown Princess attend the board meeting of the Crown Prince and Crown Princess’ Foundation?

~
In other Haakon news:
He's off to Sweden for a couple of days in February. He'll be attending the Alpine World Ski Championships in Åre, Sweden from 7-10 February.

He's also doing another engagement with the Queen on February 6th! I'm not sure if she's his Mette-Marit stand in or if he's her Harald stand in, but I love these mother/son outings.

Old 01-28-2019, 07:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyonnaise View Post
Royal Norway, had the King not been back in time, would the official calendar have read: Crown Prince Regent and Crown Princess attend the board meeting of the Crown Prince and Crown Princess’ Foundation?
Yes! At least that has been the case in the past.

--------------------

Quote:
He's also doing another engagement with the Queen on February 6th! I'm not sure if she's his Mette-Marit stand in or if he's her Harold stand in, but I love these mother/son outings.
Hmm, since The CP-Couple (or CP Haakon alone) have been those to attend this Sámi National Day-stuff in recent years (last time being in 2013), I am pretty sure that CP MM would've been the one to accompany him, had she been up to it.
The same goes for The Green Capital-stuff on January 4th (earlier this month), since she has previously worked a lot with environmental issues.

Old 01-30-2019, 07:00 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
~
In other Haakon news:
He's off to Sweden for a couple of days in February. He'll be attending the Alpine World Ski Championships in Åre, Sweden from 7-10 February.
This is now an engagement with Mette-Marit. (I really wish her first engagement of the year would have been in Norway. Oh well. At least she'll be supporting Norwegians. And this should put to rest questions about her illness being exacerbated by cold weather!)
Old 01-31-2019, 06:57 AM
Administrator

Crown Prince Haakon was in Hallingdal today, January 31, to open UngInvest AIB and to visit the Gol arena:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** nrk.no: Kronprinsen åpnet UngInvest **

** hallingdolen.no with gallery: Skjer akkurat no: Kongeleg møte i klatreveggen ** translation **
Old 01-31-2019, 11:51 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks, iceflower

Here are three more photos from the Court's Instagram page:
https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram...ninstagram.com
Old 01-31-2019, 03:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks Iceflower & Lyonnaise!

Royal House article in Norwegian. - Google translate on this forum still doesn't work, at least not here in Norway, so use your own ones: Åpnet nytt læringstilbud.

About UngInvest AIB: Is a public complementary educational institute (supported by The CP-Couple's Foundation) with five departments in Buskerud-county-municipality in Eastern Norway (the newest one in Gol-municipality, situated in the district of Hallingdal-valley, now opened by the CP), offering vocational courses and optional academic training for about 200 young people who have either dropped out of high school or are at risk of doing so.

Read more in English here (link).

--------------------

BTW: At his visit to Gol sports-arena afterwards, he met a number of the municipality's children and young people who showed off some of their many activities.
Old 01-31-2019, 04:14 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks from me, too! Every time I see him smiling like that I´m completely melting....
Old 02-01-2019, 03:37 PM
Administrator

Crown Prince Haakon attended a celebration marking the centenary of the Norwegian Shipbrokers Association in Oslo this evening, February 1:

** Pic **
Old 02-01-2019, 05:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks Iceflower!

Royal House article in Norwegian. - As I said in post 406, use your own translations: Feiret skipsmeglerne.

About The Norwegian Shipbrokers Association in English (link).
Old 02-03-2019, 05:05 AM
Administrator

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Tags
crown prince haakon, prince haakon, prince haakon current events