Willem-Alexander, Máxima and Family, General News 1 (January 2010 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
The daughter of Julio Alberto Poch wrote a letter to princess Máxima in the hope that princess Máxima will use her influence to prevent Poch from disappearing in prison until his death.

Dochter Poch smeekt Máxima - Binnenland - Telegraaf.nl [24 uur actueel, ook mobiel] [binnenland]

He will probably be extradited to Spain soon. In the letter it was said that Poch, like father Zorreguieta, I had nothing to do with disappearances and executions'.

The latter being downright lies ofcourse as far as Poch is concerned.
You leave it pretty insinuating Marengo.You shouldn't,naughty boy.....

Poch,he was a Argentinian Airforce pilot,a mucho macho bubble,during the initial days of the junta and as such he did fly out over the Atlantic on many flights where thousands opposing the junta were kicked out of the aircraft alive and ofcourse were killed this way.

Julio Poch later moved to The Netherlands and became a airline pilot with dutch lowcost,(not)airline Transavia.During his time there,until last september,he regularly bragged about his role as a pilot during the junta and the flights of death as they were called.A regular arrogant HdP who bragged about this sort of thing?Appalling.it came to a point that his collegues at the airline warned the justice department,here as well as in Spain.No-one did anything here,we don't have an extradition agreement with Argentina.But Spain has,and most important,Spain has a law that enables spanish justice to arrest anyone wanted for crimes against humanity from wherever part of the world and bring them to justice.Fantastic law,it should be applied here too.

Now,after he landed in Valencia Spain sometime last september,Julio Poch was arrested by spanish police on grounds of murder and a couple of other things related.Then,this nitwit cry-baby,this bragging little piece of a substance,started to deny everything he had said and bragged about to his collegues.It was to be his last flight before retirement,good,now he can enjoy his retirement in jail.In Argentina as he will be extradited.

The daughter isn't much better then the father,She can not under no circumstance compare the role of Máxima's father with that of Poch.That in itself shows the woman and the father have learned nothing from the past and are nothing but would be manipulative creatures that fail even there..

She can write what she likes or to whom she likes,it will be in vane.And it should be.

HRH Princess Máxima can't nor wishes to be involved according to the RVD,the Government Information Service yesterday.

HRH is in no position to help,even if she wanted as all her actions have to be approved by the Government,the Prime-Minister to
be exact as he is responsible for the actions of the Members of the RF in line to the Throne.

But apart from the above,no-one should get away with mass murder in the fashion Poch bragged about and described in detail to his collegues.Nausiating.

Last edited:
Well, it is less work for me when you write it all down of course ;).

-
It is out of the question that Máxima will lift a finger for this matter, even if she wants to (which she most probably does not).

Well, it is less work for me when you write it all down of course ;).

-
It is out of the question that Máxima will lift a finger for this matter, even if she wants to (which she most probably does not).

"Papa Poch" (Poch(en) btw,meaning to brag/bragging in dutch,nope,there is no such thing as coincidence) He will be extradited to Argentina.

ANP Beeldbank

courtesy royalimages.

Gossip magazine Privé has to rectify their article of last week in which they said that the prince did not skate the complete eleven city skating tour in 1986. Their source was a republican from Drachten, Mr. Lutzen Haak who was annoyed by the 'hero status' that the prince got from the tour.

However, the two security men who skated the tour with the prince, Anne Folkertsma en Jantinus van der Kuijl told their story to the Leeuwarder Courant. Also police man Vonck, who followed the prince (by car) all day says the story of the frustrated republican in nonsense.

The RVD wanted the gossip magazine to correct their mistake in the next issue.

Zijne Koninklijke Hoogheid de Prins van Oranje woont van dinsdag 9 tot en met vrijdag 12 februari in Vancouver de 122ste zitting bij van het Internationaal Olympisch Comité (IOC).
Aansluitend is de Prins aanwezig bij de 21ste Olympische Winter Spelen, die plaatsvinden van vrijdag 12 februari tot en met zondag 28 februari. Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Máxima der Nederlanden vergezelt de Prins bij de Olympische Spelen. De Prinsessen Catharina-Amalia, Alexia en Ariane zullen de wedstrijden af en toe bijwonen.
De Prins is lid van het IOC sinds 1998 en daarbinnen lid van de Coördinatiecommissie Vancouver. Deze commissie ondersteunt de organisator van de Spelen van 2010 en houdt toezicht op de voortgang van de voorbereidingen.

The text in English:

His Royal Highness the Prince of Orange live from Tuesday 9 to Friday, February 12th in Vancouver at the 122nd session of the International Olympic Committee (IOC).

Subsequently, the Prince attended the 21st Olympic Winter Games, taking place from Friday, February 12 through Sunday, February 28. Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima of the Netherlands accompany the Prince in the Olympics. The Princess Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane will attend matches occasionally.

The Prince is a member of the IOC since 1998 and as member of the Coordination Commission in Vancouver. This committee supports the organizer of the Games in 2010 and oversees the progress of preparations.

Lovely.The Couple and the girls will certainly watch speedskating with some dutch gold hopefulls.:flowers:

How fun for the princesses! snow and the games with their parents!

Amalia is on her way to Vancouver to join the rest of the family.The Princess left for Vancouver early this evening on a scheduled KLM flight.

Prince Willem-Alexander said;"She will suffer from a jet-lag tomorrow,like her sisters did earlyer this week".

The Prince talked to the press on the eve of the 2010 Vancouver Olympics.

He also explained,they,like everybody else,asked special permission,dispensation,from school for her.
"That law isn't there for nothing and goes for all,and the dispensation is within the frame of the law"

Note:Amalia also got dispensation as she already has skipped a class.
:flowers:

Skipping a class doesn't mean you can go on holiday whenever your parents want to take you away. There has been quite some criticism on the decision of the director of the Bloemcampschool. Many people who have to ewnforce the education law disagree with the decision and say that they have received a lot of parents who are angry that their child can not get even half a day off while the prince and princess seem to take away their daughter whenever they please.

'Amalia geen vrij voor Olympische Spelen' - Haarlem e.o. - Haarlems Dagblad

with who Amalia was flying? Is Maxima already in Vancuver or she flew with Amalia?

I was looking but did not see Prince Willem-Alexander at the opening ceremonies, it was probably just because the tv did not show him. I'm sure he was there since he was just pictured in Vancouver

Skipping a class doesn't mean you can go on holiday whenever your parents want to take you away. There has been quite some criticism on the decision of the director of the Bloemcampschool. Many people who have to ewnforce the education law disagree with the decision and say that they have received a lot of parents who are angry that their child can not get even half a day off while the prince and princess seem to take away their daughter whenever they please.

'Amalia geen vrij voor Olympische Spelen' - Haarlem e.o. - Haarlems Dagblad

Tough luck for all complainers,I have no message for them.
Alexander and Máxima have absolutely made sure it would be legal.And it was.If not,Amalia would have stayed with Granny
and would have flown in next week,That's all.Now,the leave was/is considered legal and therefore one should refrain from critisism.
They've never done this before so no-one can say they think they can get away with it all the time,they don't.
And I don't care a foot what a local,any local hotemetoot has to say on that in relation to other cases,this is
about this case and it was granted within the frame of the law.
Instead of critisizing Alex,they should critisize the law makers.....who no doubt often have less restraints and see
to it that their own children have an off day once in a while if that fits in,no doubt in my mind..:whistling:

Last edited:
I'm surprised to see what a fuss having the little princesses attend the Games has caused. I'd be curious to hear more of what the Dutch participants in this board think -- is taking children out of school to travel always controversial, or is the criticism coming because it's WA?

I would think that traveling abroad, meeting people from other cultures, and learning how to represent the Netherlands would be important experiences for young princesses. (I understand that much of their time likely will be more holiday-oriented, but still...)

Besides, Amalia is only 6. It's not like she's going to blow her chances of attending college or something...

Maybe they could have her tutored to make up for the lost time. Then again how much homework is a 6 year old going to have. :ermm:

"A man uses a stapling gun in the CODA Museum in Apeldoorn on Friday 12, 2010 on the eve of the exhibition opening of some 200 painted portraits of Dutch princess Maxima. Amateur painters made portraits of the most popular member of the Dutch royal family for the exposition."

Gallery

Maxima and family

Does that mean the Orange family are not going to the annual Lech gathering?

"A man uses a stapling gun in the CODA Museum in Apeldoorn on Friday 12, 2010 on the eve of the exhibition opening of some 200 painted portraits of Dutch princess Maxima. Amateur painters made portraits of the most popular member of the Dutch royal family for the exposition."

Gallery

Here's a gallery from PPE of some more paintings in the collection.

Here's a gallery from PPE of some more paintings in the collection.

i think that such a large exposition deserves its own thread!
i thought it was such a large quantity of paintings by amateurs of maxima, probably the largest amateur collection painted for any royal!

I'm surprised to see what a fuss having the little princesses attend the Games has caused. I'd be curious to hear more of what the Dutch participants in this board think -- is taking children out of school to travel always controversial, or is the criticism coming because it's WA?

I would think that traveling abroad, meeting people from other cultures, and learning how to represent the Netherlands would be important experiences for young princesses. (I understand that much of their time likely will be more holiday-oriented, but still...)

Besides, Amalia is only 6. It's not like she's going to blow her chances of attending college or something...

It isn't about Amalia & her getting behind at school, I am afraid. Why most people are annoyed is probably because it is very difficult to get an extra day off from school for non-royal children. The school inspection even checks at the national airport a day before the holiday to give people a fine who took their son or daughter away from school one day early. Now, with the prince it seems to go very easy, and that kind of nepotism isn't doing him any favors, though legally he didn't do anything wrong. Add to that the general negative feeling people have with him since last summer (AO kawsuit & Mozambique) and the general public has another reason to say that the prince is spoilt and enjoying the freebies that come with the job too much.

It would have been better if the prince would not keep pushing his limits all the time, but would start to care about the way his public image went (down the drain) & evade any hint of nepotism & spoilt behavior. Sadly, he did not.

Well he isn't pushing his limits over and over again.It's the vox populi as I insist to call them that does exactly that.
Critisize for critisize sake,nothing else,just kicking him for every step he makes,be it to the right,to the left or straigt on,
it doesn't make a difference to that certain breed who apparently have it in their dna to complain and throw vinegar over everything.

Nothing serious tho,he will survive.As I said on the BRMB,his mother couldn't do any good in her days either,too arrogant,too haughty,too much the elite girl,too much this too much that.Rubbish,then as now!

Now look how his beloved mother is seen,it's Beatrix here and Beatrix there.In 10 20 years from now Alexander will be revered likewise,no doubt,but before that he will get flack by a handfull that somehow think they invented the Monarchy,and worse even:they think their opinions and inconsequence dictates what the Monarchy is or should be about or matter at all.It doesn't and they don't!
I have to say that opinions and views uttered on Boards and Fora do not affect the running of the Monarchy.The Monarchy is not about the craze of the day.The web has brought that phenomena into our lives more then ever before.I refuse to go by that craze and say so when I see fit and when it fits as no-one is served by nonsense without that nonsense being villified and reduced to shreds as it should be.

All this bla bla on the how and what of getting a kid out of school for 4 days is soo over the top,it's people on the Boards and Fora that make it bigger then it is received in general.Most people shrug their shoulder for it."Let them have fun".

Ah,yes,inspection checking at airports.There's a certain group as I call it,that takes their children from school for every whimp and with every lie a week before a summer holiday and deliver them back in school a week after the holiday finished,or that happened for any holiday,and you know that is true.As kids these days don't learn all that much,or as much as they think they do as education in dutch schools is poorer then average in Europe,thank you,it became worrysome how children were just kept from school for every whimp.And you know that is true.
Due to a multitude of these unwished and uncalled for situations,the inspection got tougher.As always,there's a saying in dutch;"De goeden moeten onder de kwaden lijden" ,the good suffer for the bad .

The Prince and Princess acted with care,asked for permission last summer already,it was checked with the inspection and the Ministry of Education and the go ahead was given.Any and EVERY parent can request for one or some days off due to circumstances.It will be checked and granted but also be depending on the sort of creature that has to allow it.Some are real little local potentates and were born in vinegar,they'll never allow it just because they can....one has these pittyfull little critters everywhere.All
I can say to parents who encounter these little people,go directly to the inspection and the Ministry of Education with a complaint and give a plausible reason why,for this once,their child should be allowed a few days off extra.You will often find a letter with the permission on your doorstep.

Here's an article,in dutch,of how VANOC,the organising committee of the Winter Games,called dutch photographers to order for their a-social behavior while getting pictures of the Family.Plenty of complaints of how they bothered the Prince and Princesses and still the Family acted normal and let it all happen,endured it all.Anything else would have seen an avalange of nonsense on his so-called arrogance again no doubt...see,you really have to spankl these guys at times,they are so a-social,it unbelieveble.Just as the nonsense they write on Alexander.

Nieuwsberichten Royalblog.nl: VANOC berispt NL-fotografen na wangedrag

courtesy hja

Last edited:
Well he isn't pushing his limits over and over again.It's the vox populi as I insist to call them that does exactly that.
Critisize for critisize sake,nothing else,just kicking him for every step he makes,be it to the right,to the left or straigt on,

I am sorry, the whole Mozambique circus was not criticizing for the sake of it, neither wasthe whole AP farce (he doesn't want paparazzi pictures, and yet goes to a jetset ski resort with his children),and now this thing with giving his daughter some extra holidays. The monarchy is expected to set an example, and the prince just doesn't sem to get it. Instead he just complains about how those bad, bad people are making his life miserable. And complaints & spoilt behavior from somebody who is so priviliged is something that many Dutch people find hard to handle. It is a pity that the Queen gives the prince so much freedom to dig his own grave btw.

All this bla bla on the how and what of getting a kid out of school for 4 days is soo over the top,it's people on the Boards and Fora that make it bigger then it is received in general.Most people shrug their shoulder for it."Let them have fun".

If all parents would act like that, the Dutch schools would become even more of a mess, now wouldn't they? Lots of parents and other children want to have 'fun' a few days extra a year too.

Ah,yes,inspection checking at airports.There's a certain group as I call it,that takes their children from school for every whimp and with every lie a week before a summer holiday and deliver them back in school a week after the holiday finished,or that happened for any holiday,and you know that is true.As kids these days don't learn all that much,or as much as they think they do as education in dutch schools is poorer then average in Europe,thank you,it became worrysome how children were just kept from school for every whimp.And you know that is true.

I can't see how a whim of the crown prince, to take his daughters on a holiday out of the regular school holidays, is different from any other parents whim.

The Prince and Princess acted with care,asked for permission last summer already,it was checked with the inspection and the Ministry of Education and the go ahead was given.Any and EVERY parent can request for one or some days off due to circumstances.It will be checked and granted but also be depending on the sort of creature that has to allow it.

I thinkt he director of the school or the people working at the ministry of education will be somewhat more understanding towards such a request from HRH the prince of Orange than towards a request from Kees & Jannie de Vries from Zoetermeer.

Here's an article,in dutch,of how VANOC,the organising committee of the Winter Games,called dutch photographers to order for their a-social behavior while getting pictures of the Family.Plenty of complaints of how they bothered the Prince and Princesses and still the Family acted normal and let it all happen,endured it all.

I suppose that considering the last pictures of the princesses were taken in June, nearly 8 months ago, the press might have become a bit over eager to get some new pictures. The prince could have saved his daughters the hussle and kept them home btw. It is obvious that the Olympics is crowded with photographers, and he can hardly expect them to ignore the royals. If it is a problem, he should have left his children on school in Wassenaar. No other European royal has such a spastic relationship with the press, and the Dutch pres sis not as bad as the UK or SApanish press for example. If it really bothers the prince he can always renounce his rights, nobody is forcing him to do this.

Last edited:
Kees & Jannie de Vries never applied for extra time off.

(And I thought you were too busy....grinning...:lol:)

So does that mean we will not see anyone more photographs of them during the Olympics games? if so that's a shame I was so happy to see new pics and see them enjoying themselves.

So does that mean we will not see anyone more photographs of them during the Olympics games? if so that's a shame I was so happy to see new pics and see them enjoying themselves.

No it was not about them taking pictures,but the WAY they did that,climbing over tables smashing things,like a hord of baboons just to get to the Princesses.They will be "availeble" again this weekend tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom