Willem-Alexander, Máxima and Family, General News 1 (January 2010 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's horrible to find out about those news .. I can't stand the idea of the whole thing ... disgusting ..

Regarding the recent pedophile case in the NL, I hope that the families can eventually find some peace and the healing can begin for them. An event like this one is truly a national tragedy. IMO, as the parent of young children and the future monarch of the NL, W-A needs to be present to meet with those affected by tragedy. Just like his grandmother and mother have done in the past when the country was affected by terrible events.

Regarding the recent pedophile case in the NL, I hope that the families can eventually find some peace and the healing can begin for them. An event like this one is truly a national tragedy. IMO, as the parent of young children and the future monarch of the NL, W-A needs to be present to meet with those affected by tragedy. Just like his grandmother and mother have done in the past when the country was affected by terrible events.

It is horrible indeed, 64 children were abused by this monster!!!
But the prince and his wife did meet the parents before they left on vacation. I think nobody needs them to show up at every meeting of the parents. It is good to see how the mayor of Amsterdam reacted, it seems that the city and the state are doing as much as possible to support the parents and their children.

WA, Maxima and the girls were in Lech this summer for hiking holidays in the mountains. During this time the prince and princess also attended secretly a performance of "Aida" in Bregenz (festival - the opera is played on the lake). They were lucky, there was no rain that night.

Königlicher Besuch bei den Festspielen - Festspiele - Aktuelle Nachrichten - Vorarlberg Online

If WA and Maxima went to Queen Beatrix's home in Lech, they were quite right. It is that I feel that when royalty have a lot of homes that they are better to use those homes instead of going to hotels.

just for curiosity, someone here knows the weight and measured at birth of princesses amalia, alexia and ariene?(kg and cm)
i cant find any info:ermm:

Amalia: 52 cm and 3310 g
Alexia: 50 cm and 3490 g
Ariane: 52 cm and 4135 g

Translate in English please?

Wow, I am impreesed by your site! You are a BIG Fan! Thanks so much! Keep up the good work! I will visit your site again soon!

It is horrible indeed, 64 children were abused by this monster!!!
But the prince and his wife did meet the parents before they left on vacation. I think nobody needs them to show up at every meeting of the parents. It is good to see how the mayor of Amsterdam reacted, it seems that the city and the state are doing as much as possible to support the parents and their children.

I agree Marengo that it is not necessary for them to show up at every meeting. I am glad to see that they are there supporting them. This is truly one of the less glamorous but very important sides of being a royal. Hopefully the families will be able to one day find a bit of peace.

Wow, I am impreesed by your site! You are a BIG Fan! Thanks so much! Keep up the good work! I will visit your site again soon!

Agreed, thank you for providing the photos, videos, and information on your site. :flowers:

Tomorrow,march 30th,it will be the 10th anniversary of the engagement of the Royal Couple.
Time flew by but it has been a fantastic journey,for the two,and for all of us here in NL,and abroad.

Thank you,muchas gracias,dank je wel!!

ANP Beeldbank

Courtesy ANP

Thank you! They all look like they're having a great time.

They are really too cute, those three, well four ;):)

Here are some additions:

Princess Máxima with Princess Alexia, Princess Amalia and Princess Ariane in Amstelveen on September
21 during the premiere of the musical Fantasia de Muisical.

**** Pic 6 ****
Love the expression of pure joy on CA's face!:lol:

Thanks for the photos!! Seems that the little girsl have had lots of fun!! Nice to se the little Princesses again!

Amalia is looking like a young lady in her attire.

I wonder how long the RVD will leave these pictures online. I am sure that they will ask the owners to delete the pictures since it is a breach of the 'media code'. But nice to see the pictures anyway.

Love the expression of pure joy on CA's face!:lol:

I love watching children enjoy live theatre. I think to me that's the best part of the show. They see the wonder in things we don't even notice, and to us, it's just actors, performing a children's story, but to them, it's their favorite story coming to life. I went to see 'Mary Poppins' with two little girls and their mother, and the best part was seeing their eyes go wide when Mary 'flew' over the audience at the end of the show. One of the girls gasped, and kept repeating 'Look, SHE FLEW!', and that wonder totally made my day.

Bet Maxima gets that same feeling when she's doing something like that with her daughters (you can see it in her smile).

** Pic 1 ** ** **
@ Daria- This pic totally captures what you said above. Wonder is what I love best in children. If more adults, stopped, and had wonder in the little things, or inspired wonder in kids, the world would be far better off...!

Some lovely family pictures of the Maxima with the girls. Its not always we see them at such events which is nice for a difference. Isn't the boy in many of the pictures the girls cousin? or am I getting mixed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom