Willem-Alexander, Máxima and Family, General News 1 (January 2010 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes how nice it was to see the girls again. I bet they are enjoying the olympics.

I think it would've been very difficult for Maxima and WA to leave the girls behind for two weeks while in Vancouver.

I think it would've been very difficult for Maxima and WA to leave the girls behind for two weeks while in Vancouver.

Many other royals have done it when they have had to travel abroad.
CP Mary and Frederik, left their children when they went to Vietnam.
They have left their children whilst going to the olympics.
Haakon has left MM and his two children at home, which in my mind is even worse.
I'm sure other CP families with young children, Spain, Belgium etc have left their children at home at some point.

In my mind it was nice to take them out, but i don't think he should of done it. Also he takes them on holiday, and complains about the press attention, as Marengo said, he knew there would be press there, if he doesn't want to be photograpphed don't take the girls. The press are eager for some new pictures.

Many other royals have done it when they have had to travel abroad.
CP Mary and Frederik, left their children when they went to Vietnam.
They have left their children whilst going to the olympics.
Haakon has left MM and his two children at home, which in my mind is even worse.
I'm sure other CP families with young children, Spain, Belgium etc have left their children at home at some point.

In my mind it was nice to take them out, but i don't think he should of done it. Also he takes them on holiday, and complains about the press attention, as Marengo said, he knew there would be press there, if he doesn't want to be photograpphed don't take the girls. The press are eager for some new pictures.
why do you mention is even worse in the case Haakon and MM?

Frank Buis, a photographer from Amsterdam, recently placed a video on youtube with a big 'scoop': Máxima's mother did attend the wedding on 02-02-2002 and she was wearing a wig and sunglasses.

The RVD denied this, and from Argentina it became clear who the lady on the pictures was: Claudia Mendez Casariego, partner of Máxima's aunt/godmother Marcella Cerruti.

The photographer deleted his youtube video after this became clear.

http://gpdhome.typepad.com/nieuwsberichten/2010/06/frank-buis-ontdekt-moeder-van-m%C3%A1xima.html

That's an interesting claim.

why do you mention is even worse in the case Haakon and MM?

Because not only has Haakon left his children, he has left his wife as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a big claim to make.

According to royalblog.nl prince willem-alexander is critisized in the newspaper 'Nederlands Dagblad' (a small newspaper for very religious protestants) for his behavior and comments during the soccer match against Spain.

1) the prince attended a match that was played on a sunday.
2) the prince said he was nervous. Comments in the newspaper compared him to his anscestors stadholder Frederik-Henrik, William of Orange etc. and said that they were not nervous during the 80 years war. They conclude that the prince does not trust in God, but has a post-modern approach to life.
3) the prince wore the same suit as during the match against Uruguay, which is superstition.

Sigh....

nice photos thank you, Fanvanmaxima, I was wondering where fif they go for summer vacation????

Thanks FVM, and very nice pictures! Did you make them yourselves? If so, you might want to check if the RVD allows it to be published, with the media code and all so you don't get in trouble.

--
to ashelen: no information has been given about the holidays. Not by the RVD but this time I don't believe a gossip magazine found it out either. I believe they usually spend a week or so with the Queen in Italy, but after that they usually go elsewhere.

Last edited:
Lovely pix, the Princesses are really beautiful !

Thanks FVM, and very nice pictures! Did you make them yourselves? If so, you might want to check if the RVD allows it to be published, with the media code and all so you don't get in trouble.

--
to ashelen: no information has been given about the holidays. Not by the RVD but this time I don't believe a gossip magazine found it out either. I believe they usually spend a week or so with the Queen in Italy, but after that they usually go elsewhere.
thank you, I was thinking about italy but normally they do a photoshoot there too, and it was nothing this year, they really kept it very secret!

No, I didn't make them myself. But there were lots of photographers yesterday, so the RVD allows it to publish the photos.

On the Q&A site of the Dutch RF there are some questions and awnsers posted about the prince and his contact with businessman Joep van den Nieuwenhuyzen. Van den N. is suspected of fraud and awaits his trial.

Last week a biography of van den N. was published and apparently there was something written about the prince too.
According to the RVD the prince and princess broke contact with him in 2004. The RVD does not want to awnser if WA & maxima used the yacht of van den N. during their honeymoon, and label it as 'private'.

Het Koninklijk Huis

Courtesy: Someone at ATR

According to RTL-Z, the prince of Orange attended a reception by the Belgian ambassador in beijing during the 2008 Olympics. The purpose of the reception was to lobby to get the World Cup football to Belgium & The Netherlands in 2018 or 2022. They call it remarkable as members of the royal house are not allowed to lobby.
The RVD denies the story.

Nieuwsberichten Royalblog.nl: RTL-Z: Prins bij voetballobbybijeenkomst

After all the negative publicity of last year, the crown prince seems to be on his way back. So ANP and publisher 'Nieuw Amsterdam' published a new book called 'Willem-Alexander, kijk op een koning'

Vooruitblik op Willem-Alexander als koning - Koninklijk huis - Reformatorisch Dagblad

In the book various people discuss if the prince if ready for the throne. People like D66 politician Jan Terlouw, tv ptresentor Mart Smeets, editor Margriet van der Linden etc. The 'judge' the prince as states man, family man, sports man or watermanager.

Unsurprisingly the final judgement is that he is ready... something that the national press also concluded in 2007 when he turned 40. Only to change their opinion in 2009 with the whole Mozambique thing.

:advent:
The family will spend Christmas and New Year in Bariloche,Argentina this year.:wreath:
I think it great,it has been a while since the Family was there to meet abuela
y abuelo y los tio's y tia's.I hope they will have a great time,and will not be pestered by argentine rags.:xmasbell:

I hope they will have a wonderful time with family and friends in Argentina.

Considering that the royals usually don't have any official events or public celebrations to attend in this period, it is wise to leave around this time. And it seems that they stick to the official school holidays for their daughters too, which is nice.
I guess the Queen will spend christmas with the rest of the family at castle het oude Loo.

The Prince and Princess met with the parents of the children that were so horrendously sexually abused by a 27 year old Latvian creep.

There has been the uncovering of an immense and absolutely nausiating child abuse case in the last week in which a latvian jerk sexually abused over 53 young children,very young,from a few months to 4 year olds,babies and toddlers.Incomprehensible.Too cruel.
He worked himself into two daycare centers here in Amsterdam and abused the children sexually,made pics and videos of it and these were sold,ao in the US where the police was tipped off and they warned police here.The guy is married here with a dutch guy and both were in it as well as another male employee of one of the daycare centres.

You can imagine how shocked we all are here,and how I for one,want these paedo's castrated without aneasthesia and shot.
But I suppose he will be taken care off in jail,inmates do not like paedo's,I hope one of the wardens will leave a door open....

The parents of the children are really deeply deeply affected,as you can imagine,and had another meeting again last night
here in Amsterdam and Alexander and Máxima attended and thus showed how they feel sorry and symphatize and support them.
A gesture hugely appreciated by all.Ofcourse they can relate as they have 3 beautifull little girls themselves.Bless Alexander and Máxima.

Last edited:
PPE Agency

Lucien, so sorry to hear that! I would use the whip call I think the 7 cat tail whip on them! what a tragedy I hav a daugther , who ever touch my daughter I would just act with no mercy!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Prince and Princess met with the parents of the children that were so horrendously sexually abused by a 27 year old Latvian creep.

There has been the uncovering of an immense and absolutely nausiating child abuse case in the last week in which a latvian jerk sexually abused over 53 young children,very young,from a few months to 4 year olds,babies and toddlers.Incomprehensible.Too cruel.
He worked himself into two daycare centers here in Amsterdam and abused the children sexually,made pics and videos of it and these were sold,ao in the US where the police was tipped off and they warned police here.The guy is married here with a dutch guy and both were in it as well as another male employee of one of the daycare centres.

You can imagine how shocked we all are here,and how I for one,want these paedo's castrated without aneasthesia and shot.
But I suppose he will be taken care off in jail,inmates do not like paedo's,I hope one of the wardens will leave a door open....

The parents of the children are really deeply deeply affected,as you can imagine,and had another meeting again last night
here in Amsterdam and Alexander and Máxima attended and thus showed how they feel sorry and symphatize and support them.
A gesture hugely appreciated by all.Ofcourse they can relate as they have 3 beautifull little girls themselves.Bless Alexander and Máxima.

My deepest sympathies to the families affected by this monster and all other pedophiles.

That literally makes me nauseous. I am unable to find words. How anyone could do such a thing to a helpless child is incomprehensible to me. Pure evil. Throw them under the jail, and throw away the key! Brovo to WA and M for showing concern! But then they are parents too...
Could that creep get death penalty?

No, we don't have the death penalty in the Netherlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom