The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Dutch Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 03:47 AM
Majesty

By the look of Amalia I can tell she's not such a fan of Geer....But on 2nd glance she grants him a smile....

Old 01-24-2012, 01:45 PM
Royal Highness

any news about a possible festivities for WA and Maxima's 10th wedding anniversary? maybe they will release some family pictures.
Mathilde and Phillip did a photoalbum, Mette-Marit and Haakon did some festivities with other royals for concert/dinner.
i wonder if Maxima and WA will do any kind of celebration. 10th wedding anniversary is a wonderfull celebration.

Old 01-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
any news about a possible festivities for WA and Maxima's 10th wedding anniversary? maybe they will release some family pictures.
Mathilde and Phillip did a photoalbum, Mette-Marit and Haakon did some festivities with other royals for concert/dinner.
i wonder if Maxima and WA will do any kind of celebration. 10th wedding anniversary is a wonderfull celebration.

None specific,no,other then that a interview by dutch TV & Film woman Linda de Mol with the couple will be aired that evening.Mostly on the Orange Fund,their wedding gift at the time as Marengo already stated somewhere else on the Dutch thread.

Maybe a new pic with the children....Otherwise we'll have that in 2 to 3 weeks in Lech,Austria during the annual wintersport holidays there.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Royal Highness

a picture would be so great!!! its been a while since we've got a family photoshoot, maybe since Amalia's 5th birthday? i think so.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:36 AM
Majesty

HRH Princess Máxima will hand-out the annual Apples of Orange on tuesday morning may 15th,Noordeinde Palace.

The Award consists of a sum and an object,apple,always handmade by HM herself.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:45 AM
Majesty

TRH received representatives of the Royal Dutch Constabulary Force Security branche on occasion of the recent bithdays of both on april 27th and may 17th.

"Eikenhorst",wednesday may 30th.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Royal Highness

has it been announced when WA, Maxima and the girls will have their annual photosession? i guess this year will be in wassenar. maybe in the middle of July?
Old 07-06-2012, 07:51 AM
Majesty

HRH THe Prince of Orange,Member of the International Olympioc Committee,will attend the IOC Meeeting in London from july 24th till thursday july 26th.Afterwards he will remain in London to attend the London 2012 Olympic Games that will be opened on friday july 27th,accompanied by HRH Princess Máxima.

TRH Princesses Amalia,Alexia and Ariane will attend the Games from time to time as well.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:49 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
has it been announced when WA, Maxima and the girls will have their annual photosession? i guess this year will be in wassenar. maybe in the middle of July?
The photo shoot is today,saturday kathia_sophia!
Old 09-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Last weekend the family visited the floriade in Venlo. A picture by royalfanvivian:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-v5hmDafNq7...1600/koken.jpg
Old 09-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
Last weekend the family visited the floriade in Venlo. A picture by royalfanvivian:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-v5hmDafNq7...1600/koken.jpg
Maybe it's the picture, but Alexia changed so much!
Beautiful family, Amalia is really her dad's portret

Queen Mathilde
Old 11-17-2012, 07:36 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Sinterklaas arrived in town today, November 17! So here are some nice new pics of our three lovely Dutch girls

** Pic ** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** showbiznewz.nl gallery **

** dpp gallery: Princesses Amalia, Alexia and Ariane welcome Sinterklaas **

** at5.nl gallery: Prinsesjes met Prinses Maxima naar Sinterklaas **

** ad.nl gallery: Prinses Alexia geeft Sinterklaas een zoen **

** hellomagazine: Christmas comes early for Princess Maxima and her girls **

** hola: Las princesas Amalia, Alexia y Ariane de Holanda van a ver a San Nicolás ** gallery ** translation **

** pp gallery: Princesse Maxima : Avant-goût de Noël avec ses filles, fans de Saint-Nicolas **

Old 11-17-2012, 09:06 AM
Nobility

Did Ariane cut her own hair??? My niece has done that several times... LOL
Old 11-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenath View Post
Did Ariane cut her own hair??? My niece has done that several times... LOL
Who either hasn't done that to themselves or has a little one in the Family who decided to give themselves a hair don't?

And sadly, yes, I'm speaking from personal experience here. Thankfully, those photos got destroyed thanks to a fire that happened in our Garage 11 years ago and was one of the very few things we lost that I wasn't crying over.

I'm not too sure who was having more fun yesterday. The girls or their Mom. All of the videos, but especially the one where it showed Maxima singing and doing the actions along w/the songs was beyond priceless!! Also brought a badly needed smile to my face, so thank you to those who shared all of those w/us.

I still need to share those w/my own Parents. Not to sure Mom will be able to enjoy them due to her Macular Degeneration affecting her eyesight, but Dad will get a kick out of the videos regardless.

Oh, and because I know I'll be asked, who are the "elves" w/Sinterklaaus? I really don't know the Dutch traditions as well as I used to, as when back in the day my friends' Mom, who is a Dutch immigrant to Canada, used to come to our school every year to explain them to us. That, however was almost 30 odd years ago, so...If some of our kind Dutch posters could please refresh my memory, thank you!!!
Old 11-18-2012, 10:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8

Oh, and because I know I'll be asked, who are the "elves" w/Sinterklaaus? I really don't know the Dutch traditions as well as I used to, as when back in the day my friends' Mom, who is a Dutch immigrant to Canada, used to come to our school every year to explain them to us. That, however was almost 30 odd years ago, so...If some of our kind Dutch posters could please refresh my memory, thank you!!!
Yes, another hair-cutter here. I actually did so twice.

The helpers are called 'black Petes'.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

This girls are so cute, adorable
Nice to see them again
Old 01-29-2013, 04:28 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima departing with their families in Eikenhorst. January 28, 2012

https://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?eventid=1398018

Princess Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander leave the Eikenhorst this morning. January 29, 2012

https://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?eventid=1398999
Old 01-29-2013, 04:33 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika86 View Post
Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima departing with their families in Eikenhorst. January 28, 2012

https://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?eventid=1398018

Princess Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander leave the Eikenhorst this morning. January 29, 2012

https://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?eventid=1398999
and what is this?
Old 01-31-2013, 05:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

A nice and funny facebook group about "without beard no king", refering to the beardless Prince Willem-Alexander:

https://www.facebook.com/zonderbaardgeenkoning
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:44 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
A nice and funny facebook group about "without beard no king", refering to the beardless Prince Willem-Alexander:

https://www.facebook.com/zonderbaardgeenkoning

Haha, those pics are priceless!!!!!
Such funny ideas people have
BYe Bine

Tags
prince willem-alexander, princess alexia (2005 -), princess ariane, princess catharina-amalia, princess maxima