The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 2 (May - September 2004)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by carlota@Jul 21st, 2004 - 5:58 pm
maxima is pregnant!
it was said that it will be announced within 3 weeks...
Well, if you read the actual post it says "reliable sources" say so -- without stating who the reliable sources are. I myself could be a "reliable source" and say that Maxima is pregnant and expecting triplets -- but that doesn't make it true and confirmed.

I think that a "wait and see" approach as suggested at the Benelux Royals MB is best. It seems that there are a handful of people who frequent many of royal MBs who have championed this idea of a second pregnancy for Maxima so soon after Amalia's birth and are spreading the rumour as fact. As someone said at the Benelux Royals MB: what if Maxima has simply put on a few pounds and comes across all these royal MBs that say she is pregnant. Wouldn't that be a big blow to her self-esteem.

in three (3) weeks we are to be officially informed that she is not so. ;)

The argument that Maxima cannot be pregnant so soon after Amalia is not valid, because Beatrix got her children really close in birth.

I would like to say something about 'maxima's pregnacy' and the rumours,I was the one who posted the news that the announcement would be expected within three weeks , I also said that I heard the news from a 'reliable' source(quotations ! ;) ) and that I 'hoped' the source and the rumours are true .I am not defending myself but I wanted to say this before I get all kind of reactions. :blink:

ThI agree lucys this one isn't a winner. It's funny, is it me or does her outfit looks a bit like the carpeting. :blink:

Originally posted by Alisa@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 2:24 pm
ThI agree lucys this one isn't a winner. It's funny, is it me or does her outfit looks a bit like the carpeting. :blink:

How nice of Maxima to co-ordinate her outfit with the decor! :p

What is going on with the Benelux royal ladies of late? Yesterday Claire looked like the drapery or upholstery and today Maxima looks like the carpeting! :blink: Guess these royal ladies are taking their fashion tips from the interiors of their homes? ;)

Originally posted by King Christian@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 1:35 am
in three (3) weeks we are to be officially informed that she is not so. ;)
Wouldn't that be the biggest letdown for some people on these MBs and in the tabloids? ;) All that wishing and rumour spreading for nothing. :innocent:

Even worse, if she is pregnant now and has a heartbreaking miscarriage "three weeks from now."

Originally posted by Lady Jean@Jul 23rd, 2004 - 9:12 am
Even worse, if she is pregnant now and has a heartbreaking miscarriage "three weeks from now."
Oh please, let's not even think about that.

Originally posted by Genevieve@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 6:47 pm
How nice of Maxima to co-ordinate her outfit with the decor! :p

What is going on with the Benelux royal ladies of late? Yesterday Claire looked like the drapery or upholstery and today Maxima looks like the carpeting! :blink: Guess these royal ladies are taking their fashion tips from the interiors of their homes? ;)
I don't know what is going on with them either, but there have been far too many disappointment.

I am really surprised by Maxima. She is usually chooses something that suits her figure and personality much better than this. :unsure:

Given that Maxima had such a difficult first pregnancy, one would think she would be advised to wait a while before her second. I don't think she is pregnant ... yet. :flower:

I have not been to impressed with Maximas day time outfits lately, there has been far to many wrinkled suits and pants, strange accessories and this latest unshaply dress that matches the carpet I do not know what tom make of...?. Also I would like to see her use a little less orange blush and do something about her hair, dark roots are not very becomming, and many times her hair looks unkept.

That beeing said whenever there is a party or a wedding or some other celebration she always looks very nice in well tailored clother and hair properly done. Anyway she is a charismatic lady even if I am not always loving what she wears

I think what is fueling the rumors is the fact/or opinions :p that Maxima's appearance has some what changed over the last couple of months. And the last time her appearance has changed an announcement of pregnancy was shortly made...

So wait- I'm confused! What's going on??? Did the court make one of those announcements that there will be an important announcement in three weeks or what? Where is this three weeks thing coming from? Is she pregnant or no???

-Kathleen

and that's the big question that should be clarified by the royal court..

I don't even have any idea if she is pregnant or not.

Originally posted by SpiffyBallerina@Jul 24th, 2004 - 2:18 am
So wait- I'm confused! What's going on??? Did the court make one of those announcements that there will be an important announcement in three weeks or what? Where is this three weeks thing coming from? Is she pregnant or no???

-Kathleen
The "three weeks" comes from rumours. At the Maxima MB, someone stated that they heard from "reliable sources" that a pregnancy rumour by the royal court was "expected" in three weeks. I don't know what this person's sources are or why three weeks.

It's a rumour at present, and its a rumour for a reason -- nothing about it has been confirmed by the royal court, just that someone looked at several pictures of Maxima at different events, perceived that she was looking "bigger" (heaven help the poor woman if she's just gained weight or not quite lost all her baby weight!) and voila! Maxima is pregant.

Does anybody know how many children Maxima and W-A said they wanted?

It is said W-A only will stay one week at the Olympics. Then he will go on vacation (again?). The reason he stays a week: "The difference with last year is that he now has a family".

Rather strange explanation....

What about Maxima? Maybe they'll vacation in Italy again, this time Porte Ercole.

royal_sophietje  Posted: Jul 24th, 2004 - 11:54 am

It is said W-A only will stay one week at the Olympics. Then he will go on vacation (again?). The reason he stays a week: "The difference with last year is that he now has a family".
he's back early to check on Maxima to see how she's doing on extending the family.

You see, WA figures in 20 years time he should have a team together to win the UEFA cup. :innocent: If "the pro's from Dover" can't do it, then its time for the royals to step up to the mark.

Originally posted by Alisa@Jul 24th, 2004 - 8:02 pm
What about Maxima? Maybe they'll vacation in Italy again, this time Porte Ercole.
Maxima will not join him

Originally posted by Alisa@Jul 24th, 2004 - 2:02 pm
They have already visit granddad Bernhard in Porto Ercole (two days). There are pictures of that, but the most beautiful pictures are not on internet :cry: , only in the Dutch gossipmag 'Prive'.

Thanks..so if they've done that I wonder where they'll go..

Via his spokesman W.A. told the press that he would only attend the first week of the Olympics. Then he will be on vacation with his family. When a journalist asks why because in the past he was such a enthousiastic supporter, the spokesman told that the prince now has a family. Kind of weird reaction, don't you think?
W.A. and Maxi will have a late vacation this year, last year they went in july. Now late August. I think that they will go to Argentina, but I don't know for sure. Although I read in the press that Maxima has been followed by a car on the highway in Argentina last time. She really get scared and the security advised her not to go there. But I think that Maxima won't stay away because she simply want to go to their relatives. I also heard rumours that mum and dad will buy a house in Wassenaar next to Maxima to have their own place when they stay in Holland.

Can anybody their me more about Maxima's closest girlfriend Samantha Deane and another brown tinted dark haired lady where she's really close with. The lady also was a bridesmaid and on photo's she's really close with Maxima.

I always thought that the woman in the second pic is Maxima´s sister who was also a bridesmaid during her wedding??? :huh:

Originally posted by konan@Jul 25th, 2004 - 3:53 am
Via his spokesman W.A. told the press that he would only attend the first week of the Olympics. Then he will be on vacation with his family. When a journalist asks why because in the past he was such a enthousiastic supporter, the spokesman told that the prince now has a family. Kind of weird reaction, don't you think?
I think it's probably because of the security issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom