The Royal Family of The Netherlands, Current Events 3 (April 2007 - May 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am also very happy to see mabel out and about and smiling. her excellent relationship with the queen is obvious, but then again beatrix seems to get along with maxima and laurentien extremely well also. but undoubtedly, friso's accident made them bond even more.

i was surprised to see how aged marilene's face looks. i really like maxima's pale pink dress, very understated, and her look at WA when he was saying it was a pleasure to follow his mother's steps.

Great to see princess Mabel laughing. And also nice that all the van Vollenhovens attended (except prince Floris). This is the first time since ages that we see princess Anita again, so her health must have improved.

Is the Queen wearing the same outfit as she wore forthe abdication announcement?

--
A video of the arrival of the prince of Orange and princess Máxima. Willem-Alexander also said that it is an honour to suceed his mother and to serve the country.

RTL XL

Yes. It's the same dress: January 28, 2012

I'm so glad to see Mabel out with the family. :flowers:

HM Queen Beatrix and TRH The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima will attend the Star Jubilee concert of the Concertgebouw and the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra on occasion of tis 125th anniversary on april 10th,Concertgebouw,Amsterdam.

The works in this concert will reflect the works played here in 1888,the opening year and musicians of the Wiener Philharmoniker,the Berliner Philharmoniker and the Bavarian Radio Orchestra will perform aling with the RCO.

The revenue of this evening goes to educational programs of both the Concertgebouw as well as the RCO:)

HM The Queen and TRH The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima will attend the Concert "Perpetual Peace" on occasion of the 300th anniversary of the Treaty of Utrecht at the Dom church,Utrech,thursday evening april 11th.

On wednesday evening,april 10th,HM and TRH will atted the anniversary concert on occasion of the 125th anniversary of both the Royal Concertgebouw and the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra,Concertgebouw,Amsterdam.

HM The Queen and TRH The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima will attend the Concert "Perpetual Peace" on occasion of the 300th anniversary of the Treaty of Utrecht at the Dom church,Utrech,thursday evening april 11th.

On wednesday evening,april 10th,HM and TRH will atted the anniversary concert on occasion of the 125th anniversary of both the Royal Concertgebouw and the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra,Concertgebouw,Amsterdam.

The arrival of HM and TRH at the Concertgebouw this evening:

PPE Agency

courtesy ppe

previous.gif
More pics BelgaPicture - Category details ** ANP Foto

Getty Images: The Netherlands Royal Family Attends The 125th Anniversary Of The Concertgebouw

Last edited:
Princess Máxima is patron of the orchestra. Last week a programme aired about the RCO and a member said that the princess attends regulary, and sometimes even brings her daughters.

Nice how the three of them always seem to be in a good mood together.

--
For now they are celebrating the 125th anniversary of the building, in November there will be a concert to celebrate the 125th anniversary of th orchestra, which will undoubtably be attended by Queen Máxima too.

Last edited:
Pictures:
DUTCH ROYAL FAMİLY ATTEND A CONCERT İN AMSTERDAM
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

They all look very good and always seem to be a really close and loving family. They enjoy carrying out their official duties together. You can see that in the Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, Danish and Norwegian royal families. They all work very well together.

Queen Beatrix, Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima attended a concert for the start of the celebration of 300 years Treaty of Utrecht

https://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?eventid=1495591

Getty Images

And the crowds screamed and sang Bea Bedankt Bea Bedankt!!!
Bea Thank You!!...It made HM all shy and emotional again...Beautifull!

HM also lighted the lightshow "Lumine Tuo" on the Dom tower,with its 110 meter standing tall and a real landmark of the City and seen from far,and the lightshow will be on every night from now.:flowers:

It's so nice to the not only the warm relationships between members of the Royal Family, but also the sincere love Dutch people show for them. :)

I know the affection is genuine because my uncle, who has lived in the Netherlands for 20+ years, speaks of the Queen with great fondness (he calls her "our Granny). And my uncle is the most ardent republican you could find.

Last edited:
Last edited:
:previous:
Oh, how lovely! Thank you so much for posting the video. :flowers:

The Queen looked very touched, as did Willem-Alexander and Maxima. In my opinion, those spontaneous shows of affection are the best indication how people feel towards a person. And it's very easy to see (and hear) just what the Dutch think of their Queen. :)

It is so nice to see HM smiling and appearing lighthearted. She's gone through so much, I can't help but think she's just enjoying these last weeks of her people thanking her for all she's done - and she's thanking God her son can now shoulder the heavy stuff.

Good that all sisters of HM attended, and three children of Princess Irene.

Good that all sisters of HM attended, and three children of Princess Irene.

Yes it was nice to see them all and I was thinking I spotted a few of the Bourbon Parma's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom