The Royal Family of The Netherlands, Current Events 2 (May 2006 - April 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
princess leonor said:
What a beautiful picture of the happy family. Amalia is georgeous, just love her :wub: Alexia in her own moody self:lol: Does anyone know if we'll still get something like a photoshoot with the happy family soon?

I expect there will be more photo's for the Prince's 40th birthday.

regardez said:
I love the picture. Look how grown up Alexia is! Now she is an older sister. What a great family!

I am amazed about Amalia actually. OMG how grown up is she! Still havent' figured out why Alexia`s hair stays so short...:ermm:

i loved the photo. such a cute one, i love amalia's big smile. they all look so happy. i'm becoming a big fan of the dutch triple A :)

i hope they release some more for willem's 40th birthday!

they look really happy and amalia looks super cute, all girly and leaning against her grandma =]

beautiful picture!!!.. they look so happy with the litlle baby...:flowers:

Thanks for posting the one without a watermark, it's really very beautiful and now I can see the baby a little better.

It's a beautiful picture. I love seeing the closeness between grandmother and granddaughter.

It is a beautiful picture indeed but it would have been even better if the Queen had put her arm around Amalia! Will there be a video released? I remember seeing ones of the family photoshoots with Amalia and Alexia

crm2317 said:
It is a beautiful picture indeed but it would have been even better if the Queen had put her arm around Amalia! Will there be a video released? I remember seeing ones of the family photoshoots with Amalia and Alexia

I think Princess Amalia is a little jump-in-the-field and suddenly placed her head against her obviously deeply beloved abuela Beatriz and.... click!

On all the family pics it is interesting to see how the Queen, seeing as a personification of Majesty, simply melts down. I do not see the same chemistry between Elizabeth II and her grandchildren, to name an example.

Abuela Beatriz.... 1

Abuela Beatriz.... 2

Abuela Beatriz.... 3

Abuela Beatriz.... 4

Abuela Beatriz.... 5

Abuela Beatriz.... 6

:wub:

Last edited:
Yes thank you Henri she is certainly a doting Grandmother:flowers:

Henri M. said:
I think Princess Amalia is a little jump-in-the-field and suddenly placed her head against her obviously deeply beloved abuela Beatriz and.... click!

On all the family pics it is interesting to see how the Queen, seeing as a personification of Majesty, simply melts down. I do not see the same chemistry between Elizabeth II and her grandchildren, to name an example.

Abuela Beatriz.... 1

Abuela Beatriz.... 2

Abuela Beatriz.... 3

Abuela Beatriz.... 4

Abuela Beatriz.... 5

Abuela Beatriz.... 6

:wub:

Henri, Henri. You always seem to hit the nail on the head, so to speak. All of the pics you posted are among my all time favorites! It was good to see them again, thanks!:flowers:

i totally agree with you, henri. queen beatrix seems to have special "chemistry" with all his grandchildren. they all seem to enjoy being with grandma (the photo of laughing luana or amalia leaning her head against her don't do more but exemplify it) and she also seems really eager to pose with them for official photos. some other queens (margrethe, elizabeth for example) normally pose with the heir's children for official photos only, but beatrix is always up for posing with them when the situation requires it, which i think it's absolutely adorable and always gave us beautiful photos.

not to mention the (in my opinion) magnificent dutch royal photo "protocol" with the official photoshoots and lots of released photographs in a relatively short period of time to reduce paparazzi obsession or public demand for outings or photos while increasing their privacy.

I agree. Princes Amalia is every time more gracious and beatiful. She is no more the babysh toddler from yesterday, but almost a "big girl"...Times flies, that's for sure! I will miss her chubby little face..:sad:

But we already have Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane to enjoy their blossoming childhood! ;)

Vanesa.

When I look at these photos of Queen Beatrix with her grandchildren, I'm reminded of those "Smiling Princess" pictures of her youth.

Queen Beatrix is a cheerful kind of person. There is a lot of pictures of her smiling or laughing. One of the things I like the more of her is the "laughing way" of this family..They are so open, and jolly! Queen Beatrix could be easily found laughing in lots of photos, and it's the same for Prince Willem-Alexander and even for Princess Maxima, ho is not an Orange by birth! :rolleyes: And the little Princesses also have the easy smile and laugh. Just look at little Princess Amalia!

Vanesa.

Princess Amalia looks absolutely adorable! She does not look like a 3 years old girl. She looks older and prettier:wub: :flowers:

Queen Beatrix see out happy grandmother and favorites many grandchildren!!! Queen Beatrix is love his grandchildren and like more some Queen Julianas grandchildren near they was younger. Now Queen Beatrix is grandmother to many grandchildren!!!

As this thread has now reached 10 pages, it is time to start a new one, which can be found here.

Thanks - And Happy Posting!

Empress - Dutch Forums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom