The Prince of Orange, Current Events 2 (April 2007 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From our blog:

Prince Willem-Alexander of The Netherlands and environment minister Jacqueline Cramer visited the Swedish city of Malmö today, reports GDP’s royalblog. The prince and the minister visited various spots in the city where projects of sustainable building have been realised. Among other thing, they visited the neighbourhood of Augustenburg where the group saw a botanical garden that was made on the roof of a building. In the afternoon they visited the Western harbour area ‘Västra Hamnen’.

More information about the project ‘Västra Hamnen’ can be found here.

Has the royal site always had videos of the Royal Family's engagements or is this something new?

No,this is something new,but welcome I think.:)

my decent started with Prince Maurits an van andle had a child
that woman also was from our family decendant then came Sleijster then was Schipper Family then Vanderknaap
its al related to me I am from royal blood I even faught along side of Holland in the dutch Underground never got a thank you
from my own Country i was in a german Camp prison for years
to treat a royal member is not very loyal I deserve at least a title
Cornelis Vanderknaap

Hi did you ever heard of prince Maurits at one time
had a girlfriend called Sleijster and they got a child
this is where we come in the Royal Family the Shipper family is our family also we are the Vanderknaap
theres was a issue back then there was 80 million dollars involve of course we never got that because during the war all the documents were lost an destroyed
thats why the sleijsters got it claimed it and they have a fancy restaurant in Holland but I still am of Dutch Royal Family

All very interesting.But as this is the wrong thread and I am retired so no longer on duty,I would suggest to try another.Thank you.

my decent started with Prince Maurits an van andle had a child
that woman also was from our family decendant then came Sleijster then was Schipper Family then Vanderknaap
its al related to me I am from royal blood I even faught along side of Holland in the dutch Underground never got a thank you
from my own Country i was in a german Camp prison for years
to treat a royal member is not very loyal I deserve at least a title
Cornelis Vanderknaap

Well, as lucien said I believe this is the wrong thread to tell all this, maybe you can write about your interesting life situation in the "Member Introduction" thread. :flowers: I hope to read more posts from you, dutchman01. :)

I am 82 years old im sorry to have entered on the wrong thread good day Dutchman01

that crest is the same as our family crest it is identical

for the mix up

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander was on a working visit to the air defence and command fregat Hr.Ms.Evertsen today.

Het Koninklijk Huis

Courtesy Naval press service.

The Prince will attend the presentation of the candidate cities for the 2016 Olympic Games,Lausanne,Switserland,wednesday june 17th.

Speech,in english,by HRH today as he attended,and speeched at the Symposium on Smart and Sustaineble Built Environments 2009 ( SASBE2009),Delft today.
http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=29519

Last edited:
The Prince of Orange,Patron of the Committee of the Dutch Veterans Day,and the PM,will attend Veterans Day at The Hague
on saturday june 27th.

There are 140.000 veterans in The Netherlands,a huge amount for a small country like ours.

HRH will attend Veterans Day 2009,tomorrow in The Hague.

Maybe it's a good idea to make a special thread on that?
Marengo?What do you think?If it was only to honour the
men and women in our services,over 125000 veterans.
Quite a huge amount for a small country like ours.

:dutchstandard:
Nederlandse Veteranendag 2009 - Homepage

Last edited by a moderator:

125,000 veterans is a huge amount of people! I am pleased to hear the the Prince of Orange is attending the ceremonies to honor the veterans. Please excuse my ignorance, but has Willem-Alexander had military training? I am assuming that he has, but I was wondering what type of training he has had (air, naval, etc).

125,000 veterans is a huge amount of people! I am pleased to hear the the Prince of Orange is attending the ceremonies to honor the veterans. Please excuse my ignorance, but has Willem-Alexander had military training? I am assuming that he has, but I was wondering what type of training he has had (air, naval, etc).

He had training on all levels,especially Navy and Air force,he is a General.
It is all here:

The Dutch Royal House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom