The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 8 (Nov 2008 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the 8th thread for Crown Prince Willem-Alexander & Crown Princess Máxima of Netherlands' current events

The previous thread can be found here.
Please post current news and pictures of Willem-Alexander & Máxima in this thread.

While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :
  • The current events' thread is only for current news & events
  • Do not forget to provide sources for all photos & articles
  • Please do not linked the photos directly. Hotlinking is strongly prohibited.
  • Please be respectful to others' opinions even if you're disagree, and always be courteous to your follow members.
  • Lastly, have fun and enjoy!
Also, please bear in mind the new rules regarding empty posts. Anything not contributing to the discussion will be deleted without notice.

She looked absolutely fantastic. There is enough of "safe" and boring dressing by event the younger royals.

TRH will attend the premiere of the movie `Wit Licht` (White Light),on child soldiers in Africa,Tuschinski Theater,Amsterdam,
monday december 8th.
Het Koninklijk Huis

If they wish to go Argentina,let them.And btw,it is only Caras saying so.Wait and see.

I agree... despite the fact that their agenda has currently no activity scheduled for Máxima and WA up to January 17 th (when the PoOs will be on an official visit to Arabia - also definitely won't be in Buenos Aires for the final of the Paris-Dakkar rally!), there is nothing sure about it.

Plus, let's not forget the comments of the princely couple during their last photoshoot, saying that their last visits to BA had been umpleasant for the girls and very complicated...

Still, as Lucien says, so be it!

Last edited:
princess Maxima must have been freezing, it was cold yesterday! Of course she was outside only a few minutes, but still... A lovely dress btw, she wore it before when the Brazilian president came on a state visit.

-
The movie:
Wit Licht de film - met Marco Borsato

gorgeous dress, i loved to get a better view of it!

Princess Máxima looks so pretty in these pictures! Her hairdo is very graceful.

I love her dress, a gorgeous creation. Who's the designer?

i love the dress , but i love more the othr broche that she used, now this buttelrfly look a kind lineang to one side? or is only my idea?

I like this dress very much. Maxima has improved over the years.

I haven't been as updated on Maxima but I'm pleasantly surprised. She's definitely rockin' that dress with her very toned body. ;)

She looks great!
the dress is wonderful, and I love her hair and the butterfly brooch:flowers:

Maxima looks fantastic! I love those emerald earrings.

Any idea when the Prince and Princess will head off to Argentina? Lucien (our expert)

yes, where are they spending xmas? any news?

don't think so

What makes you think they would be going to Argentina?. I doubt it after the way they were harassed the last time. Besides, they already went there last year.

I liked a lot to watch the videos. I would like to understand the Language to understand what the commentators were saying but that's not possible, so I'm still happy with the images :flowers: thanks.

I couldn't see Alexia in any of the photos.

I loved the photos of WA and Amalia cheering on the skaters. She is so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom