The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 8 (Nov 2008 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondr why the did not take the other girl?

I can see Alexia now. So cute!

It looks like Amalia had a great time. I think that it is great that they brought the two older children to this event. Amalia is getting to the age where she most likely has the attention span for various types of events. It is lovely to see them participating in a family outing that is not just a photo-shoot.

I just see amalia in the photos I do not see the second girl, sorry

I just see amalia in the photos I do not see the second girl, sorry

Ofcourse you do.:rolleyes:
Between Máxima and Jacques Rogge,the President of the International Olympic Committee.

It seems that Rintje Ritsma, former speed skating champion, is seated next to the Prince of Orange btw. Very nice that the family attended the event, and I am sure in a while Amalia will be as much as a supposter for the Dutch teams as her parents are, she is certainly trying :)

I liked that video P.M. I didn´t know she understood Dutch so well in 2001.

Could someone tell me what the girl asks the prince ahd what does he answer? Thanks.

I liked that video P.M. I didn´t know she understood Dutch so well in 2001.

Could someone tell me what the girl asks the prince ahd what does he answer? Thanks.

"What language do you speak with Máxima?"

"Sign language".

"What language do you speak with Máxima?"

"Sign language".

WA has a very funny sense of humor!

This video was very cute. I really liked it when the first student was permitted to ask a question. She looked so nervous, and had to brace herself as if she was going to fall over or faint. Willem Alexander and Maxima were both very charming in this video.

Please note that all posts regarding WA and Maxima's trip to Oman have been moved to the thread in the host nations forum, as per TRF policy. That thread can be found here. Any further posts regarding this visit should be made there.

Empress

Breakfast with the children!!!..Some noisy funny breakfast...:rolleyes:

That´s first on the agenda of TRH on this great wednesday morning.
TRH returned from a trip abroad late tuesday night,the girls were already in bed.

The Royal Couple now prepares for their visit to Chile,Antarctica (and probably Argentina on the way back) in two weeks time.
Het Koninklijk Huis

TRH The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima will attend the closing event of the 4th International Polar Year at the Abbey,Middelburg,
friday march 6th.

Het Koninklijk Huis

TRH hosted a luncheon at Noordeinde Palace today for the `Uitblinkers`,people who have achieved a significant success lately that had them hit the news.

No,no pics.:)

TRH will attend the premiere of MAPENZI TAMU at the RAI Theater,Amsterdam,tonight.

An initiative of AMREF FLYING DOCTORS,former street children from Kenia will perform in this production.

HRH The Prince of Orange is the long time Patron,and a pilot,of AMREF in Africa.

He flew for the organisation many many times in his younger years during the holidays and for several months
in a row when there was a chance.
Het Koninklijk Huis

http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?zoektype=2&search=04-04-2009%20Amsterdam

courtesy ppe

Last edited:
Messy pool hair, crassly applied make up, fishnet tights, a satin sheet tent dress...
...I'm very sorry, but IMHO this appearance by the Princess is anything but elegant:

Picture details

CP Maxima's dress elegance and beautiful and always smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom