The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 8 (Nov 2008 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Crown Princess Máxima today, October 26, attended
the conference "Development of business" at the Westergasfabriek in Amsterdam.

** ppe gallery ** belga gallery **

Last edited:
Oh yes. She does look lovely. The combination of the turquoise louse with the chocolate brown skirt is unsula but it does work for Maxima. Not just anyone would have been able to "pull off" this colour combination. I do love the textured jacket which almost resembles a cape. The entire oufit does look good.

Last edited:
The Prince and Princess will attend the premiere of the first dutch 3D-Film;" Nova Zembla" by Dutch director Reinoud Oerlemans,
friend of the Couple,at the RAI Theater,Amsterdam.The film also stars Doutzen Kroes, the dutch international top model,ao,"Victoria's secret".....

Now Maxima has panda eyes. It must be a fashion trend. Don't care much for it. Like the pretty beige evening suit, tho.

:previous:

Who cares for Doutzen when Máxima attends...;)

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** belga **

LOL!Absolutely true!!No-one beats her,ever...She looked absolutely fantastic tonight...again!:lol:..I love the giant diamond brooch which I saw her wearing earlyer during her birthday concert in may,but then worn as a hairpiece..It was a gift of King Willem III to his young Queen Emma once:beautifull!

The other Princesses,Marilène and Aimée,I must add,looked most elegant and gorgious as well.Really very,very classy!

Last edited:
Well, I guess that a lot of people would prefer Doutzen, She is actually even prettier irl than on many of these photos. But well.. from what I saw of the movie (a few clips) I can't say I am too impressed with her acting skills (yet). But a good publicity stunt for Reinout Oerlemans.

I believe that Reinout Oerlemans (director/producer etc) and his wifde Danielle (former prof. cyclist) have befriended the prince of Orange and Máxima. He for sure is friends with a few of the van Vollenhoven princes and he and his wife did attend Máxima's 40th birthday party. The boy that Máxima gave a hug in one of the pictures is one of their sons.

Well, I guess that a lot of people would prefer Doutzen, She is actually even prettier irl than on many of these photos. But well.. from what I saw of the movie (a few clips) I can't say I am too impressed with her acting skills (yet). But a good publicity stunt for Reinout Oerlemans.

I believe that Reinout Oerlemans (director/producer etc) and his wifde Danielle (former prof. cyclist) have befriended the prince of Orange and Máxima. He for sure is friends with a few of the van Vollenhoven princes and he and his wife did attend Máxima's 40th birthday party. The boy that Máxima gave a hug in one of the pictures is one of their sons.

On Doutzen,oh but yes,she was impressed to be asked for the part at all.
Ofcourse she is drop-dead gorgious....and over a decade younger then Máxima too....:whistling:

Yes,the Oerlemans couple are close friends with WA & M,as with "Apeldoorn"....But I just can't get him over the "Arnie" period in his life....I know:eek:....and him growing a beard in an attempt to looking more masculine didn't change that.......:D ..She is nice tho...

No-one beats her,ever...She looked absolutely fantastic tonight...again!

I have to agree with you Lucien. Doutzen Kroes may be beautiful but Princess Maxima again looked absolutely stunning from the very chic and elegant gown to the breathtaking brooch on her shoulder. I just loved her classic hair style and of the course the earrings were simply exquisite. The Netherlands must be so very proud to have such a wonderful Prince Willem-Alexander and such a lovely Princess Maxima. A very special couple indeed.

Last edited:
I have to agree with you Lucien. Doutzen Kroes may be beautiful but Princess Maxima again looked absolutely stunning from the very chic and elegant gown to the breathtaking brooch on her shoulder. I just loved her classic hair style and of the course the earrings were simply exquisite. The Netherlands must be so very proud to have such a wonderful Prince Willem-Alexander and such a lovely Princess Maxima. A very special couple indeed.

I can't speak for all 16.5 million of us,but I do believe the vast majority agrees with you in that they are proud,yes!...:)

Twelve more pics have been added to the PPE link,here....stunning!!!:

PPE Agency

courtesy PPE...:)

and for a girl used to catwalks and talks with all...Doutzen is very clumsy in trying to keep it all up,her dress as well as her appearances..:whistling:

Maxima looks GENIAL!!!
but this: poor girl!
PPE111121112.jpg

PPE111121111.jpg

"..Alexander is asking if she needs any assistance.....:whistling:

Will there be a special event for their 10th wedding anniversary?

No, the couple will celebrate it privately. I guess there will be some special issues of magazines, a few interviews here and there but that will be it.

And speaking of which... on Feb. 2nd an interview with the couple by Linda de Mol will be shown on RTL Boulevard. The main topic will be the Orange Fund, a foundation that was the wedding gift to the couple.

No, the couple will celebrate it privately. I guess there will be some special issues of magazines, a few interviews here and there but that will be it.

And speaking of which... on Feb. 2nd an interview with the couple by Linda de Mol will be shown on RTL Boulevard. The main topic will be the Orange Fund, a foundation that was the wedding gift to the couple.

There's also the documentary : "10 Jaar Willem-Alexander en Máxima" on wednesday february 1st,NED1 20.30PM

And on thursday february 2nd at 14.15PM till 16.00PM,NED1:

"Willem - Alexander and Máxima,the most beautifull moments of 2-2-2002"

Worthwhile!If it was just to re-live that day again...:)

:)

Great photos! They are great for each other.

There's also the documentary : "10 Jaar Willem-Alexander en Máxima" on wednesday february 1st,NED1 20.30PM

And on thursday february 2nd at 14.15PM till 16.00PM,NED1:

"Willem - Alexander and Máxima,the most beautifull moments of 2-2-2002"

Worthwhile!If it was just to re-live that day again...:)

:)

Don't forget,tonight 20.30 Ned1:)

Ten years ago today there was the massive pre-wedding party at the Amsterdam Arena and the hand-over of the National Gift:
the Orange Fund.

Amsterdam Arena. Huwelijk Kroonprins. Nederlandse korpsen. - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LkfA9Enn40&NR=1&feature=endscreen

The Crown Princely couple spends their 10th anniversary in sunny Qatar.

Last edited:
Documentary from February 1,2012 about 10th wedding anniversary of CP Willem-Alexander and CP Maxima

link-video
I like it.It's wonderful :flowers:

Adios Nonino has to be one of the most memorable royal wedding moments ever! It was so touching. I'll never forget Maxima and her tears ... just a moment to remember.

I can't believe its been 10 years! What a great video!

Wow! 10 years! Thank you for the link - though I did not understand a single word, it was great to watch!

The interview by Linda de Mol on RTL:

RTL XL

Nice to highlight the Orange fund in such a way. I had my doubts about Linda doing this, but it turned out ok, and the couple could be more relaxed while speaking. PR wise a clever interview as well btw, they seem (and probably are) very dedicated to various social issues.

Many thanks Magmil....The video is really great !!!! Never get enough of this wonderful couple and family !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom