The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 7 (Jan 2007 - Nov 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't they fake (the eyelashes?) they look peculiar anyway.

Aren't they fake (the eyelashes?) they look peculiar anyway.

They look just as beautifull as yours dear Marengo.....:rolleyes:

HRH does have long,natural,eyelashes,but especially with some big make-up,they seem like she's growing an upside down moustache there instead.

Oh come on galls,you know how it is,or maybe not,but it's the same in a theater.Before you go on stage you must make sure your eyes are clearly visible from a distance,so you use a little more then one usually does,just to underline.The pics were taken before the birthday bash on february 1st,in a great and big theater,your eyes have to be visible from a long distance,both on stage and off in the Royals case.Hence.

They look just as beautifull as yours dear Marengo.....:rolleyes:

HRH does have long,natural,eyelashes,but especially with some big make-up,they seem like she's growing an upside down moustache there instead.

Oh come on galls,you know how it is,or maybe not,but it's the same in a theater.Before you go on stage you must make sure your eyes are clearly visible from a distance,so you use a little more then one usually does,just to underline.The pics were taken before the birthday bash on february 1st,in a great and big theater,your eyes have to be visible from a long distance,both on stage and off in the Royals case.Hence.

for this reason you use "fake eyelashes" in all stage performaces you use "fake eyelashe" is not any havy make up that can make you to have strong long eyeleashes

Perhaps she's wearing the kind of mascara that makes your eyelashes longer. I see commercials for it on tv all the time.

Both portraits are good, they look nice. Maxima´s make-up is perfect as usual, what i dislike is the collar, it´s too high.
Ashelen, it´s not an insult dear, it´s ignorance, no intention to offend!! but some people need to update their knowledge about how we live in the "pampa".

These new portraits were taken during the Queen's birthday party at the Carré Theatre in Amsterdam, right? I believe so from Máxima's outfit and hairdo...

Actually the photo's were taken at the Amstel Hotel,where the whole Family gathered before boarding the vessel that delivered them at Carré's frontdoor.
:flowers:

General News about the Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima

On the website of navigation system TomTom you can download the voice 'Ons Prinsesje' for free (until a certain date). The voice is based on that of Princess Maxima and has a Spanish accent. And as a coinsidence the lady who did the voice was the same one who danced the salsa with HM The Queen on Queensday.

Source: De wereld draait door

The person who stole the camera of Princess Maxima in Argentina in 2004 and sold the pictures to gossip magazines has been sentenced. The thief, a man named Oliveira offered to do a monthly 'taakstraf' for 20 hours a month, he also offered to send money on a monthly base to a good cause that is selected by Princess Maxima. The RVD immidiately told that the good cause would NOT be the catholic church.

Journalists Luis Ventura en Liliana Castaño of Paparazzi and Caras magazine did not receive any sentence. The judge said they could not know that the pictures were frrom a stolen camera.

Source: Royal Blog

According to a poll by Edet Easypull that they did for Mothersday (tomorrow) Princess Máxima is the sweetest mother of the country. Numbers 2 and 3 are TV presenters Yvon Jaspers and Wendy van Dijk.

Telegraaf article here.

The person who stole the camera of Princess Maxima in Argentina in 2004 and sold the pictures to gossip magazines has been sentenced. The thief, a man named Oliveira offered to do a monthly 'taakstraf' for 20 hours a month, he also offered to send money on a monthly base to a good cause that is selected by Princess Maxima. The RVD immidiately told that the good cause would NOT be the catholic church.

Journalists Luis Ventura en Liliana Castaño of Paparazzi and Caras magazine did not receive any sentence. The judge said they could not know that the pictures were frrom a stolen camera.

Source: Royal Blog

I hope Maxima will choose a well-known, international organisation as the Red Cross, UN-Aids or something similar, IMO a donation for such a organisation wouldn't give the media especially the gossip-magazines something to discuss.

According to BN De Stem (I believe it was the one of yesterda), the Dutch Ambassy in Argentine lost a lawsuit about the pictures of Princess Amalia in 2004. (The one from the stolen camera.) They suit in name of the Prince and Princess of Orange. The judge ruled the journalists didn't know the camera was stolen.

The Prince of Orange will hand-out the King Willem I Prize,tomorrow evening may 29th,theater Diligentia,The Hague.
HRH Princess Máxima will be in attendance.

I like the gown. I wish I could see her jewelry better.

Hmz... what is Frits Huffnagel doing at the Delengentia Theatre?
The princess looks ok, esp considering the weather (sweaty).

Her dress is lovely. It is perfect for a warm spring night. Maxima always has a big smile on her face whenever she attends an event. She seems like a very happy and friendly person.

maxima looks gorgeous in that dress! my favourite pick of the last month for sure... :)

TRH attended the Utrecht Peace Treaty Memorial concert,Domkerk,Utrecht,this evening.

ANP Beeldbank

courtesy Royalimages/Touissant Kluiters.:)

Thans Lucien. Maxima looks good again. Aziz certainly lost a lot of weight, and they usually have him design for such occassions, he also did the costumes when the EU was 50 years, in the Ridderzaal. What is Gerlach Cerfontaine doing there btw? He looks rather uncomfortable with the cape ;).

Does anyone know if Maxima and Willem Alexander will attend tonight's CP Frederick's 40 years old party? Hakkon and Mette-Marit are going...

i notice that W-A like to use tie in yellow, gold, he has plenty of them

Nice to see TRH at Huize de Paauw, the city hall of Wassenaar. It used to be property of Prince Frederik (son of King Willem I). I believe his daughter sold the estates (Raaphort, de Horsten etc) to Queen Wilhelmina but the house was sold to the city of Wassenaar in 1925. One of my cousins married here btw, a lovely location.

-

The outfit Maxima wore in utrecht was first used on 11 february 2002, for the pre-wedding concert at the Concertgebouw. Thumbs up that she can still fit in it, after 3 children!

God, she looked so different back then. And look at W-A's arm around her, just like she needed some kind of protection...and right now she stands up by herself in such a way... truly admirable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom