The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 6 (Feb 2006 - Jan 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are some huge earrings!!! She looks beautiful though. Thanks for the pictures.

's-Hertogenbosch / 's-Gravenhage

I like those Dutch names for cities.

's-Hertogenbosch, in short: Den Bosch (Bois-le-Duc) means The Duke's Forest

's-Gravenhage, in short: Den Haag (Comte-la-Haye) means The Count's Hedge

my personal favourites are 's-Heer Hendrikskinderen (The Lord Henri's children) and 's-Heer Arendskerke (The Lord Arend's Church) near Goes, Zeeland.
-
Maxima looks good IMO, but I wonder why she is using fake jewels so often while those poor diamonds at Noordeinde are just screaming to get out of the vaults!

Fake and not fake

I consider as fake: plastic beads.

From what I can see, Máxima often wears jewelry made with small rubies, pink tourmalines, orange citrines, colourless beryls, etc.

It is not fake because it are gemstones in any way, but not in the same scale as the grand jewels in those cassettes at Noordeinde Palace.

Maxima is very elegant, and i love the earings, it doesn´t have to be diamonds to be beautiful. I wonder how do you realize that they are not real jewels!

:flowers: Máxima looks fantastic! Very elegant! (Finally again!)
I love her earrings!

Maxima looked beautiful and very happy. I think shes enjoying her pregnancy. earings are cute

There are some pictures in there that I haven't seen before. Lovely couple.

Yes, thank you for sharing these photos. I hadn't seen all of them before either. It is hard to believe that five years have passed since their wedding. I recall returning home from the hospital with my newborn son and reading a small article in the LA Times about the wedding.

Thanks, Princess Maxima, they both looked so radiant that day. What a lovely couple!

Maxima looks like she is going to burst she is so happy!

This thread has reached 10 pages and will be closed. The new thread for Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Crown Princess Maxima' current events can be found here.

Thanks to all the people who participated in this thread and we hope to see you again in the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom